• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
I honestly hoped I wouldn't be back on this site because I though I was getting better, but I'm still here. I honestly need some advice on what to do about a lot. If anyone is willing to read this I hope you canhelp. I got into a relationship with a girl and I feel like she doesnt like mevery much.If I do something wrong atthe slightest she'll get extremely mad at me orif she sees me online when shes not she accuses meof cheating (i've unfriended/deleted all my friends so that it's just her.) I love her a lot dont get ,e wrong shes very pretty and awespme but at the same time she hurts me a lot. She calls other people pretty or hot to me, she reminds me of how I can't get anyone but her let alone make any friends, and she's told me how she just doesnt care about what has happened to me in the past. Ilove hersoso much but I feel like shes cheating or will cheat on me again or somethinf else. My mind isnt very clear right now so this post is a mess but im just so tired... I justwant to know if she really loves me back

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Apr 14, 2024
I'm sorry you're in such a difficult spot. I know you care about her so this may be hard to hear but she sounds emotionally abusive. The manipulation, the forceful isolation by accusing you of cheating if you talk to other people, playing mind games by making you feel less than- it all reads like it.

My advice to you would be to break up. I do not think she likes you, and even if she once did, she no longer has any warmth and kindness for you.

I know that's easier said than done but it's not your fault. You are allowed to have friends, be online when she's not, speak without walking on eggshells, and generally exist as your own person.

Best of luck.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. I've been in one like that before and didn't have the courage to end it even when I knew I should. All my previous hard work in therapy was undone during those two years and I've never really recovered my self-confidence or sense of self-worth. My advice would be to break up with her and move on with your life.

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
She is a narcissist and she got you in a bad period of your life. Flush it immediately and think only about yourself.
I met 2 or 3 women like these in my life, they are still thinking about me, talking bad about me, inventing stories about me, always checking my social-media accounts and a lot more... They can ruin your life and they only think about it all day long. Don't underestimate or play with these things like i did in the past.
I also met 2 or 3 male friends like this and they will not leave you in peace for the rest of your life, if you let them in...
Relationship are not healthy anymore nowadays, they are seen more like a grip from the narcissistic part of the couple or an indefinite source of money if there is marriage, business or child in between.

Last edited: