• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
I failed last time I used it, I failed, and ended up in the mental hospital. My current situations in life are unlivable. Trust me, I've tried searching for ways to stay alive, but the alternatives are worse than death. One of them includes a chronic illness. I'm disabled, and the family I live with hates my guts. So, let's get to the chase.

I have an argon regulator, and for some reason when I used the tank last time, I got a horrible feeling in my stomach, so I took the bag off of my head about 20 seconds later. I don't know what went wrong. The only things I can think of is not breathing out all the air in my lungs when I turned on the tank, and the bag I used was thick enough that it may have not been sealed properly. But I bought different bags which will be delivered today. I used a 20 cubic foot tank. If all else fails, I have a rope.

What went wrong?

Aren't I supposed to set the flow meter to 32 or 35? It reads SCFH. Am I even calculating it right? What's the correct flow meter setup?

Thank you

Attachments

• 1F597738-496D-46CE-96A3-E72603016F93.jpeg
    1F597738-496D-46CE-96A3-E72603016F93.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I failed last time I used it, I failed, and ended up in the mental hospital. My current situations in life are unlivable. Trust me, I've tried searching for ways to stay alive, but the alternatives are worse than death. One of them includes a chronic illness. I'm disabled, and the family I live with hates my guts. So, let's get to the chase.

I have an argon regulator, and for some reason when I used the tank last time, I got a horrible feeling in my stomach, so I took the bag off of my head about 20 seconds later. I don't know what went wrong. The only things I can think of is not breathing out all the air in my lungs when I turned on the tank, and the bag I used was thick enough that it may have not been sealed properly. But I bought different bags which will be delivered today. I used a 20 cubic foot tank. If all else fails, I have a rope.

What went wrong? Is there a forum or site that details the process thoroughly?

Thank you
You're using nitrogen but you have an argon regulator? Maybe this is the problem?

C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
You're using nitrogen but you have an argon regulator? Maybe this is the problem?
I've read that you can use argon regulators for nitrogen tanks. The Amazon listing even says that it can be used for other gasses if I remember right. You just have to set the flow meter differently since argon is denser than nitrogen.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've read that you can use argon regulators for nitrogen tanks. The Amazon listing even says that it can be used for other gasses if I remember right. You just have to set the flow meter differently since argon is denser than nitrogen.
Oh okay, thanks for the info! I've gotta get a cylinder and regulator as well. I'll keep that in mind.

Reactions: Cryptomatica
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think the inert gases are amazing, but I am not too familiar with setup?

It seems almost too easy and quick, like a very peaceful and pain free way to me, too much so for me, if that makes sense?

I hope you can figure out what went wrong.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
No problem! My condolences for whatever led you here. I'm in the same boat.
I'm thinking of ctb within the next two weeks or so. I just can't take the physical and emotional pain anymore. What about you? What's led you to SS?

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london
C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
I'm thinking of ctb within the next two weeks or so. I just can't take the physical and emotional pain anymore. What about you? What's led you to SS?
I have trigeminal neuralgia. It's a really painful nerve condition. My mom wants to send me to a long term residential facility for "mental health" because she can't deal with me. I refuse to go there and get no painkillers like the last hospital I just got out of. If I don't go willingly she'll evict me, and I won't have any insurance to get meds. I'm literally in a no-win situation. I wanted to kill myself long before this because the pain is bad enough as it is anyhow.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

What went wrong?

Aren't I supposed to set the flow meter to 32 or 35? It reads SCFH. Am I even calculating it right? What's the correct flow meter setup?

Thank you
Your flow rate is set too high; it should be set around 12LPM. You can find the calculations on my blog; it is the August 28th entry. (You can find my blog under my photo, under my name.)

C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
Your flow rate is set too high; it should be set around 12LPM. You can find the calculations on my blog; it is the August 28th entry. (You can find my blog under my photo, under my name.)
My regulator has a LPH gauge. What's the right setting for that?

Even though the latest I have to save myself from physical pain and worse is Tuesday, I promise I'm not trying to rush you. Any information is helpful. Thank you.

Last edited:
C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
around 12-15 LPH
Also, can you share more about the tank? Where did you get it and how many liters is it? Did you have it delivered? Am using this method too.
It's a 20 cubit foot nitrogen tank. I had it delivered since I have a disability and can't drive. I got it from Tyler Welders Supply. I think it might be an offshoot of Airgas. The last time I failed, I started panicking because I forgot to breathe out the carbon dioxide in my lungs (at least, that's my theory). Is this your first time using this method?

The only way I can change the flow meter is if the tank is already on (see above picture). So I think I'll have to hold my breath for a second. My main concern is not being able to see the little ball that indicates flow. The last time I used a more see-through bag. But I also theorize that that bag may have had a leak in it since I had trouble sealing it around my neck because of the thickness, so I'm using a different one.

Last edited:
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Looking at the picture it's a flowmeter for Carbon Dioxide - not Argon. With a SCFH gauge. Do not mix up things
! Be very careful !! The regulator can be used for gases with similar density (as the connector fits) but the flowmeter gauge is calibrated to one specific gas only.
I have an argon regulator,

C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
Looking at the picture it's a flowmeter for Carbon Dioxide - not Argon. With a SCFH gauge. Do not mix up things
! Be very careful !! The regulator can be used for gases with similar density (as the connector fits) but the flowmeter gauge is calibrated to one specific gas only.
Here's the Amazon listing for it. It says it's for argon/CO2.
My question is: should it still be set to around 12-15 LPH?
And can I only set the flow meter when it's on?

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020

Even though the latest I have to save myself from physical pain and worse is Tuesday, I promise I'm not trying to rush you. Any information is helpful. Thank you.
LPH = 60 x LPM => LPM = LPH / 60

C

Cryptomatica

Jan 23, 2021
Here's the Amazon listing for it. It says it's for argon/CO2.
My question is: is it still usable?
LPH = 60 x LPM => LPM = LPH / 60
Sorry to bother you, but how quick will I run out of nitrogen from a 20 cubic foot tank if I set it to that caliber? I know that nitrogen is lighter than CO2/argon so the higher I set it, the more it sends out compared to nitrogen. Will I have plenty for death to set in?

Last edited:
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
All the best with your method and I hope you find the sweet spot with the regulation of the nitro.

• Love
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Hi @Cryptomatica, I'm sorry for your suffering and sorry if I'm writing this too late...
My regulator has a LPH gauge.
That's not evident from the flowmeter in your photo: Are you sure the other side isn't just Argon in SFCH?
around 12-15 LPH
My question is: should it still be set to around 12-15 LPH?
No!

What you want ultimately coming out of the hose/tubing is a flowrate around 15 lpm (LPM, liters per minute) of whatever inert gas you're using (see attached screenshot from the PPeH... 15 lpm was the "optimal" from their analysis/testing).

If anyone wants to cite other references for recommend flow-rate, please cite your source.

Just it's not, I REPEAT NOT, 12-15 LPH (liters per hour).

So, if your gage is in SCFH of Carbon Dioxide, you need to perform 3 conversations — to know exactly what to set on the gage — in order to make sure you are getting 15 lpm nitrogen, coming out at the end of your hose/tubing (therefore flowing into your bag).
  1. Your gage is in cubic-feet (CF, ft^3) and you need to convert 15 liters (l, L) to that (CF, ft^3).
  2. Your gage is in "per hour" (H) and you need to convert "per minute" (pm, PM) to that ("per hour", H).
  3. Your gage is in "Carbon Dioxide" (CO2) and you need to convert between nitrogen to the equivalent flow of CO2. @Greenberg referred you to their great blog-post on how to convert between gasses' gage/meter calibrations.
Finally, you said you initially had a 20 ft^3 cylinder. Is that newly-filled... or have you already used some of the gas from that in your last attempt?

Please, try to do the calculations yourself; then show us your work; and ask us to double-check.

Attachments

• 2021-01-20 08.45.42.jpg
    2021-01-20 08.45.42.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Hi @Cryptomatica, I'm sorry for your suffering and sorry if I'm writing this too late...

That's not evident from the flowmeter in your photo: Are you sure the other side isn't just Argon in SFCH?

No!

What you want ultimately coming out of the hose/tubing is a flowrate around 15 lpm (LPM, liters per minute) of whatever inert gas you're using (see attached screenshot from the PPeH... 15 lpm was the "optimal" from their analysis/testing).

If anyone wants to cite other references for recommend flow-rate, please cite your source.

So, if your gage is in SCFH of Carbon Dioxide, you need to perform 3 conversations — to know exactly what to set on the gage — in order to make sure you are getting 15 lpm nitrogen, coming out at the end of your hose/tubing (therefore flowing into your bag).
  1. Your gage is in cubic-feet (CF, ft^3) and you need to convert 15 liters (l, L) to that (CF, ft^3).
  2. Your gage is in "per hour" (H) and you need to convert "per minute" (pm, PM) to that ("per hour", H).
  3. Your gage is in "Carbon Dioxide" (CO2) and you need to convert between nitrogen to the equivalent flow of CO2. @Greenberg referred you to their great blog-post on how to convert between gasses' gage/meter calibrations.
Finally, you said you initially had a 20 ft^3 cylinder. Is that newly-filled... or have you already used some of the gas from that in your last attempt?

Please, try to do the calculations yourself; then show us your work; and ask us to double-check.
On rare occasions I feel "smart" but then I see posts like this lol

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020

No!

Hey, profoundexperience,

Would you mind if I were to include your attachment re flowrate on my blog? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
how much N2 is needed for the Exit bag method? 5 liters? 20 liters? 200 liters? i wanted to buy 200 liters.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Would you mind if I were to include your attachment re flowrate on my blog? Thank you in advance!
Sure. I made a higher quality screenshot for you. And, it gives a little more information/context.

Also, they did a chart that goes along with it (both attached). Please credit the PPeH (as you do).
how much N2 is needed for the Exit bag method?
The absolute minimum recommended amount of UNCOMPRESSED, inert gas is 15 lpm for minimum 15 minutes. This is by the PPeH (convenient: refer to same attachments I made for @Greenberg... below).

15 x 15 = 225 liters, UNCOMPRESSED, inert gas.

But, personally I went with (quite a bit) more than that for my personal testing/setting-up, etc... and I wanted the gas flowing for more like 30 minutes.

In the USA, cylinders are often sold with their uncompressed volume (just in cubic-feet instead of liters) specified as the main number you're told... BUT in many countries, you're INSTEAD told the internal volume of the tank as the main number specified (i.e., NOT what the uncompressed volume that will come out). They'll tell you the uncompressed volume... you just may need to ask if it's not specifically specified.

Attachments

• PPeH, Optimal Gas Flow Rate, 24 March 2020.jpg
    PPeH, Optimal Gas Flow Rate, 24 March 2020.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PPeH, Optimal Gas Flow Rate (chart), 24 March 2020.jpg
    PPeH, Optimal Gas Flow Rate (chart), 24 March 2020.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Sure. I made a higher quality screenshot for you. And, it gives a little more information/context.

Also, they did a chart that goes along with it (both attached). Please credit the PPeH (as you do).

The absolute minimum recommended amount of UNCOMPRESSED, inert gas is 15 lpm for minimum 15 minutes. This is by the PPeH (convenient: refer to same attachments I made for @Greenberg... below).

15 x 15 = 225 liters, UNCOMPRESSED, inert gas.

But, personally I went with (quite a bit) more than that for my personal testing/setting-up, etc... and I wanted the gas flowing for more like 30 minutes.

In the USA, cylinders are often sold with their uncompressed volume (just in cubic-feet instead of liters) specified as the main number you're told... BUT in many countries, you're INSTEAD told the internal volume of the tank as the main number specified (i.e., NOT what the uncompressed volume that will come out). They'll tell you the uncompressed volume... you just may need to ask if it's not specifically specified.
Thank you!

Reactions: profoundexperience