• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BobbyJones

Dec 18, 2023
Hello I just wanted to share with everyone my set up. Please let me know if it will work.

Argon Tank - 80 CF

Argon Gas Regulator

Custom EEBD Hood - in pictures. I didn't want to put it together with hose bards and such so I measured the male connector of the hose for regulator using a caliper and thread gauge. I then sent the measurements to a random guy on fiver and he produced the drawings for less than $20. I then send that off to a supplier on Alibaba and got the EEBD hood custom made.

I've already tested it the air flow is secure. No leaks!

I do have a few concerns. Do I have enough air? I've tested it a few times, i'm not sure how much gas i've used but it can't be that much. I probably tested it 6-8 times for a few seconds each time because the first batch of hoods were wrong (thankfully i got a refund).

But do i have enough air? Can someone plz tell me how to verify? Also what is the success rate with argon, I've seen a lot of posts with helium but is Argon just as successful? Does it really take 6-8 minutes to CTB?

thanks in advance for you help. I'm a male victim of rape. I got raped twice in my life all by the age of 22. Unfortunately, straight me do get raped. i've tried everything from EMDR to medication to CBT and inpatient programs. I lost my job, friends, family, and i'm about to lost my apartment. I have officially threw in the rag and given up. Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_5709.pdf
    15.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5712.pdf
    15.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5714.pdf
    19.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5715.pdf
    17.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5716.pdf
    18.7 MB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello I just wanted to share with everyone my set up. Please let me know if it will work.

Argon Tank - 80 CF

Argon Gas Regulator

Custom EEBD Hood - in pictures. I didn't want to put it together with hose bards and such so I measured the male connector of the hose for regulator using a caliper and thread gauge. I then sent the measurements to a random guy on fiver and he produced the drawings for less than $20. I then send that off to a supplier on Alibaba and got the EEBD hood custom made.

I do have a few concerns. Do I have enough air? I've tested it a few times, i'm not sure how much gas i've used but it can't be that much. I probably tested it 6-8 times for a few seconds each time because the first batch of hoods were wrong (thankfully i got a refund).

But do i have enough air?
80 cu ft is plenty enough argon, it's roughly 2200 litres. Testing 6-8 times for a few seconds each time won't have used up much gas.

Cyan someone plz tell me how to verify? Also what is the success rate with argon, I've seen a lot of posts with helium but is Argon just as successful? Does it really take 6-8 minutes to CTB?
I've previously seen 3 or 4 goodbye threads where the people used argon. But nitrogen is used more often.

Yeah, 5-10 mins to ctb with Inert gas, according to the PPH.

Reactions: BobbyJones
B

BobbyJones

Dec 18, 2023
80 cu ft is plenty enough argon, it's roughly 2200 litres. Testing 6-8 times for a few seconds each time won't have used up much gas.

I've previously seen 3 or 4 goodbye threads where the people used argon. But nitrogen is used more often.

ty

ty

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024

Argon Tank - 80 CF

Argon Gas Regulator

But do i have enough air? Can someone plz tell me how to verify? Also what is the success rate with argon, I've seen a lot of posts with helium but is Argon just as successful? Does it really take 6-8 minutes to CTB?

thanks in advance for you help. I'm a male victim of rape. I got raped twice in my life all by the age of 22. Unfortunately, straight me do get raped. i've tried everything from EMDR to medication to CBT and inpatient programs. I lost my job, friends, family, and i'm about to lost my apartment. I have officially threw in the rag and given up. Thanks again for your help.
Hi, I'm so sorry you were raped. That is so awful. It must be especially hard being male.
I just wanted to share that I have a friend who was also raped and she struggled for a very long time. I don't think much helped her until one day she decided to take magic mushrooms and had this intense spiritual trip that totally changed her. After that, it was like she was a new person. She told me the mushrooms helped her process the trauma and overcome it. I think after that she did microdosing and some more trips.

Ultimately it's your choice to ctb or not, but I just wanted to offer the option of psychedelics in case you hadn't tried it. There's lots of resources and guides online depending on your country. Either way, I wish you peace.

Also I'm looking into the same exact method (argon w/ eebd hood) as an emergency exit plan in case my illnesses progress.