• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
You're right, if he is dead he can't chose, and he can't do anything anymore. if he did that, though, it's what he wanted. Along with the finality of the decision is the possibility of ending pain. It's impossible for us to say what is right, it's only possible for him to do that.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Don't be hard on yourself. Little kids are indoctrinated from a very young age to believe in hell. (Just another form of child abuse if you ask me.) What you need to ask yourself is whether or not that belief is reasonable.
I been indoctrinated very deeply, I'm mixed up, I don't have enough faith to beleive that God talks to me or could guide me, but I'm scared that I might upset him.
U can say I'm agnostic, and I can't help it.
But this actually adds to my depression and anxiety. I really want this pain to stop, and I'm only seeing one option.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
I been indoctrinated very deeply, I'm mixed up, I don't have enough faith to beleive that God talks to me or could guide me, but I'm scared that I might upset him.
But this actually adds to my depression and anxiety. I really want this pain to stop, and I'm only seeing one option.
This is perfectly understandable. I'm afraid though there are no easy answers. My only advice is to keep the conversation going, continue to ask questions, and one day you might find the truth. If I may be allowed to quote scripture: then you will know the truth and truth will set you free (John 8:32).

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
This is perfectly understandable. I'm afraid though there are no easy answers. My only advice is to keep the conversation going, continue to ask questions, and one day you might find the truth. If I may be allowed to quote scripture: then you will know the truth and truth will set you free (John 8:32).
There are so many ways of interpreting that scripture. Some could argue that it will set you free from sin, others can argue that it could set you free from religion.

Reactions: dano6533
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
There are so many ways of interpreting that scripture. Some could argue that it will set you free from sin, others can argue that it could set you free from religion.
That is precisely why I don't accept the bible as proof of God. If the infallible word of God is so confusing as to be subject to interpretation, how can that be evidence to an almighty being. But we are getting a tad off-topic here, this conversation maybe better served in another post. Hopefully, Malice would forgive us for derailing his thread. He seemed like a nice fellow, so I'm sure he would. :^)

R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
Good luck mate. I hope to follow you soon

I have my N ready. I would have did it today but i didn't have the energy to get out and go to my location. Anyway, the pressure is on. My aunts and uncles came over this weekend and went out of their way to tell my parents that they should pack my bags for me (in other words kick me out). Dad said i"ll have to starve in the future if i dont figure something out. Mom said i had no class despite me giving them most of my disability check each month. My futures not looking too good and parents are more static than i originally thought.

I"ll probably be homeless in the future if i don't do this. I have no savings and my ankles look like they're going to snap any day now because of my disability. If that happens i might lose my ability to walk and ctb. My N has been out for a while now so the clock is ticking. I'm getting pressure from all sides here..its overwhelming. If i fail tommorow i will be back for sure. Lets hope that i don't.

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

That doesn't souns like agnosticism

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
if you tried already can i ask why it failed ??
how much anti emetics did you take etc

do you have any idea how long can nembutal will keep if taken out of original bottles and put into one sports drinking bottle for easiness when taking ?
Sorry angie, I believe Malice has already ctb'd.

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry angie, I believe Malice has already ctb'd.
if someone you know died on here, what do you do with their account?
confused.gif

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
if someone you know died on here, what do you do with their account?
confused.gif
I'm not sure I understand. Nothing I can do personally. Nothing the mods can do neither as far as I can tell. People will die. It's not against forum rules or anything.

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure I understand. Nothing I can do personally. Nothing the mods can do neither as far as I can tell. People will die. It's not against forum rules or anything.
oh. i thought maybe you mark it with a title like 'Gone' or something.
I probably shouldn't have sniffed all those markers earlier...

Reactions: dano6533 and YaYaDr
Fennoscandia

Fennoscandia

Jul 2, 2018
I just joined today, but I see from his post history that he was relatively active for the time he was here. I sincerely hope that he got what he wanted.
RIP. He was able to accomplish something I could only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.