• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I have my N ready. I would have did it today but i didn't have the energy to get out and go to my location. Anyway, the pressure is on. My aunts and uncles came over this weekend and went out of their way to tell my parents that they should pack my bags for me (in other words kick me out). Dad said i"ll have to starve in the future if i dont figure something out. Mom said i had no class despite me giving them most of my disability check each month. My futures not looking too good and parents are more static than i originally thought.

I"ll probably be homeless in the future if i don't do this. I have no savings and my ankles look like they're going to snap any day now because of my disability. If that happens i might lose my ability to walk and ctb. My N has been out for a while now so the clock is ticking. I'm getting pressure from all sides here..its overwhelming. If i fail tommorow i will be back for sure. Lets hope that i don't.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Malice, this is doofusrick from NIS, you know what forum I'm talking about (hint -- Lanny runs it).

Myself and many of us were horrified to think that you might have killed yourself in your silence/absence from the website, and when I stumbled onto this thread merely by chance when I clicked the link you provided in an earlier discussion, I was saddened to see this post.

Everyone over on the forums is thinking of you, and wants you to know they care about you. I know I can't stop you from killing yourself if it's what your heart is set on, but I've been following your posts from afar at various accounts for the better part of two years now due to your admittedly pretty brilliant insights on everything from pharmacology to philosophy. I felt I had to make an account on here and at least make a last attempt to dissuade you from this course.

Also, a user by the name of "Captain" offered in your 'Later' thread has offered to help you pay your rent until you can get back on your feet again, upon learning from me that you are currently still alive and considering suicide.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else on the forums. I value you as a brilliant, insightful man, and admire your intellect. Don't waste your talents & intellectual gifts by an early grave due to your own hand.
Never heard of that forum before. Stop lying.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Malice, this is doofusrick from NIS, you know what forum I'm talking about (hint -- Lanny runs it).

Myself and many of us were horrified to think that you might have killed yourself in your silence/absence from the website, and when I stumbled onto this thread merely by chance when I clicked the link you provided in an earlier discussion, I was saddened to see this post.

Everyone over on the forums is thinking of you, and wants you to know they care about you. I know I can't stop you from killing yourself if it's what your heart is set on, but I've been following your posts from afar at various accounts for the better part of two years now due to your admittedly pretty brilliant insights on everything from pharmacology to philosophy. I felt I had to make an account on here and at least make a last attempt to dissuade you from this course.

Also, a user by the name of "Captain" offered in your 'Later' thread has offered to help you pay your rent until you can get back on your feet again, upon learning from me that you are currently still alive and considering suicide.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else on the forums. I value you as a brilliant, insightful man, and admire your intellect. Don't waste your talents & intellectual gifts by an early grave due to your own hand.

He wants to die, can't you see that? Am anonymous post by an anonymous internet user is not going to dissuade him.

Get a grip.

V

Vincent

Jun 25, 2018
Stop being so selfish you don't want him to die what about the way he feels if it gives him peace then ultimately it's not your decision so stop laying a guilt trip
Just stop. He doesn't need to kill himself, and you're not helping the situation.

Reactions: dano6533
Cloudstar

Cloudstar

Dancing with Death
Jun 25, 2018
There you go again pressure at the end of the day it's his decision not yours if that's what he wants then so be it who has the right to tell someone what they can or can't do not you or anyone else oh and for your information I am a perfectly rational person not a nutcase whether or not I or anyone else chooses to end our lives it's our decision NOT YOURS

V

Vincent

Jun 25, 2018
What's wrong with you? Yes, we are all nutcases, you are free to leave as you are obviously trolling. Even us nutcases don't like trolls.
How the fuck am I trolling? I just said Malice is brilliant... and that's not sarcasm. If you were part of the forum I'm talking about you would see the sheer genius of this man. He's an intellectual juggernaut

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
How the fuck am I trolling? I just said Malice is brilliant... and that's not sarcasm. If you were part of the forum I'm talking about you would see the sheer genius of this man. He's an intellectual juggernaut

OK, I'll bite, for a start, Malice said he doesn't know the forum you were talking about and further told you to stop lying. Then you began calling us nutcases, which I personally don't mind, but I don't know about the other members. What is your purpose here? Leave us and more importantly, Malice alone, give him and us some peace to contemplate our final moments. NOW, YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Cloudstar

Cloudstar

Dancing with Death
Jun 25, 2018
He might well be but it's still his decision not yours
What the hell is wrong with you people
More to the point what is wrong with you everyone on here has a right to say what they want and if they want to do what they want that is their right to YOU have no right to insult anyone on this sight or to try to tell them what to do everyone is entitled to say or do as they please if you don't like it tough

V

Vincent

Jun 25, 2018
I don't want anyone to kill themselves either, including me. But I can understand why people do it. Now, more importantly, how are you going to save me?
I can't save anyone but I can sure as hell try and convince them life is worth living for

Status
Not open for further replies.