• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Troopper

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, (Mods, please delete if it's against rules, I'm fairly new here)

As you can't get online consultations in Denmark, I'm gonna try get an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and pretend like I'm getting frequent migraines to get some antiemetics.
I am unsure of what angle to take and how to play it off as believable and still aim for the antiemetics.
Anyone had experience with this? Both failure and success?
I wanna point out that I've almost never been at the doctor, atleast not for anything serious. Just rutine checks, as I'm physically healthy. And I don't think I've ever had migraines before, only headics.

Couple of different scenarios I've played out in my head:
Scenario A: I go there and say I've been getting more frequent headics that's been lasting over 2-3 days and taking the usual headic pills haven't been helping at all. Ontop of that, I will say that I have a hard time eating and sometimes end up puking from food, so I barely eat anything in those days of the "headics". I won't mention migraine specifically.
Doctor response: Change diet, get more outside, work out more etc. Or he ends up giving me some other unhelpful prescription that isn't antiemetics.

Scenario B: I go there and say I've been getting migraines and have stomach problems that I wish medicine for.
Doctor response: Could be something else blah blah.

Really unsure of what to do. And not sure if I'll choke, because I'm terrible at lying in some situations aswell.

What do you guys think? Tell me if you've done something that worked to get your antiemetics or similar.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Hello, (Mods, please delete if it's against rules, I'm fairly new here)

As you can't get online consultations in Denmark, I'm gonna try get an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and pretend like I'm getting frequent migraines to get some antiemetics.
I am unsure of what angle to take and how to play it off as believable and still aim for the antiemetics.
Anyone had experience with this? Both failure and success?
I wanna point out that I've almost never been at the doctor, atleast not for anything serious. Just rutine checks, as I'm physically healthy. And I don't think I've ever had migraines before, only headics.

Couple of different scenarios I've played out in my head:
Scenario A: I go there and say I've been getting more frequent headics that's been lasting over 2-3 days and taking the usual headic pills haven't been helping at all. Ontop of that, I will say that I have a hard time eating and sometimes end up puking from food, so I barely eat anything in those days of the "headics". I won't mention migraine specifically.
Doctor response: Change diet, get more outside, work out more etc. Or he ends up giving me some other unhelpful prescription that isn't antiemetics.

Scenario B: I go there and say I've been getting migraines and have stomach problems that I wish medicine for.
Doctor response: Could be something else blah blah.

Really unsure of what to do. And not sure if I'll choke, because I'm terrible at lying in some situations aswell.

What do you guys think? Tell me if you've done something that worked to get your antiemetics or similar.

following as I need to know as well... thank you fo rposting this

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
https://trustedmedstore24.com/

I've posted this website before, perhaps maybe it could be moved to resource forum?

I think your best bet is to order from an internet pharmacy and not try to bs a story to some doctor to get anti-emetics. If you're throwing up and can't keep food down, he's gonna wanna run all sorts of tests on you or send you to a gastroenterologist. Either way, you'd be a long ways from getting the med of your choice.

if you still want to go the doctor route...say you're taking an extended trip to mexico (mexico is still open for travel) and will be flying several flights both too mexico and while your in mexico. Say that your brother gets motion sickness on planes and has been successfully treated with metoclopramide (or antiemetic of your choice). Then say i was wondering if you could prescribe me 10 of them for your journey.

The best way i have dealt with doctors in the past is i write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to them and say, this is my story, if you can help great, if not i'll go somewhere else. And then secretly flick them off in my mind.

so your paper will read
Traveling to mexico
often vomit on planes due to air sickness
Brother takes metoclopramide and it works for him
Can you prescribe me 10 of them for my vacation to mexico.

thanks

GL

Reactions: Kbeau and Troopper
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
https://trustedmedstore24.com/

I've posted this website before, perhaps maybe it could be moved to resource forum?

I think your best bet is to order from an internet pharmacy and not try to bs a story to some doctor to get anti-emetics. If you're throwing up and can't keep food down, he's gonna wanna run all sorts of tests on you or send you to a gastroenterologist. Either way, you'd be a long ways from getting the med of your choice.

if you still want to go the doctor route...say you're taking an extended trip to mexico (mexico is still open for travel) and will be flying several flights both too mexico and while your in mexico. Say that your brother gets motion sickness on planes and has been successfully treated with metoclopramide (or antiemetic of your choice). Then say i was wondering if you could prescribe me 10 of them for your journey.

The best way i have dealt with doctors in the past is i write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to them and say, this is my story, if you can help great, if not i'll go somewhere else. And then secretly flick them off in my mind.

so your paper will read
Traveling to mexico
often vomit on planes due to air sickness
Brother takes metoclopramide and it works for him
Can you prescribe me 10 of them for my vacation to mexico.

thanks

GL
Good advice! Otherwise you go in claiming headaches and vomiting hoping for anti-emetics but you walk out with an abdominal CAT scan and follow-up with a gastroenterologist....