• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ilikeponies

Feb 28, 2024
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm trying to get antiemetics. I don't want to fuck this up. What should I say? I was going to go along the lines of I've been having migraines and vomiting but I don't think that's detailed enough.
Also tips on getting benzo would be helpful.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm trying to get antiemetics. I don't want to fuck this up. What should I say? I was going to go along the lines of I've been having migraines and vomiting but I don't think that's detailed enough.
Also tips on getting benzo would be helpful.
I have anxiety and once I couldn't leave the house because of this. So they prescribed me benzos , perhaps you could say you can't even leave anymore hardly. Usually prescribed for panic attacks. The more severe the more likely you are to get something like Ativan, clonazapam etc. you wanna try to avoid getting something like seroquel because it probably won't do much anyways in low doses…. Clonazapem ,,,, and Ativan are king. Ativan is better in my opinion. Don't go in actin like you are trying to swindle them of course ….. it may come down to acting skills. Also if you're going to buy off street get it tested <3
Hope this helps a bit

I

ilikeponies

Feb 28, 2024
I have anxiety and once I couldn't leave the house because of this. So they prescribed me benzos , perhaps you could say you can't even leave anymore hardly. Usually prescribed for panic attacks. The more severe the more likely you are to get something like Ativan, clonazapam etc. you wanna try to avoid getting something like seroquel because it probably won't do much anyways in low doses…. Clonazapem ,,,, and Ativan are king. Ativan is better in my opinion. Don't go in actin like you are trying to swindle them of course ….. it may come down to acting skills. Also if you're going to buy off street get it tested <3
Hope this helps a bit
Thanks for the advice, but I just realized asking for anxiety meds and antiemetic meds might be counterintuitive. She knows I barely leave the house and only gave me hydroxyzine anyways. I'm more worried about the antiemetics tho. She probably would only prescribe Zofran and I hear that's not good enough with sn.

Last edited:
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Thanks for the advice, but I just realized asking for anxiety meds and antiemetic meds might be counterintuitive. She knows I barely leave the house and only gave me hydroxyzine. I'm more worried about the antiemetics tho. She probably would only prescribe Zofran and I hear that's not good enough with sn.
Good luck , she sounds bad.
isn't hydroxizine for sleep? … never heard of zofran/
Wishing you peace hopefully they may come around if you say the meds you're on aren't working because side effects, I've gone between a few diff so they should respect if u tell them ur starting to negative have side effects

Maybe web would have resources? Can pretty much get most drugs now on the surface web lol. trying to source ativan on web currently
Sorry for my typing btw i need glasses and on phon haha