• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
Ok this is probably a stupid question but going to ask anyway..

Anyone know the best way to get to Beachy head from Eastbourne? It seems the bus that goes directly there only runs in summer and on Sundays. I have the worst sense of direction.. if I can get lost, I will.

I need to get this plan in action very soon and I need to have a decent idea of how to get to my location. If I'm milling around looking anxious (I have Aspergers. Being lost stresses me out and would definately make me look suspicious), I might as well put a sign around my neck.

I want to be able to run through where I'm going in my head on the train journey so I can just head there directly. I'd get a taxi but I hear taxi drivers keep an eye out for potential jumpers so that's probably not an option. If anyone can help me figure out how to get there, I would be very grateful.

If anyone thinks I'm stupid for asking this, you're probably right but hey, even stupid people like me deserve the right to die too.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
You can take either the local bus or the tour bus. I'm not sure about the local bus but the tour bus operates all year round.
Bus%20Times%20and%20Stops.jpg
The tour bus departs from Eastbourne Pier which is not far from the train station so if you know how to get to the pier, the rest should be simple.

If you prefer to walk it's quite straightforward and easy to follow. You can search online for any maps. There's also a Tourist Information Centre in Eastbourne which should have maps so you could pick one up from there. Here is the Beachy Head website for other means of transportation: http://www.beachyhead.org/directions/

Beachy Head is also my method :) good luck!

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
If anyone thinks I'm stupid for asking this, you're probably right but hey, even stupid people like me deserve the right to die too.

You are NOT stupid and you have every right to ask questions - you're in the right place. Beachy Head seems like a popular spot here. If I were you, I would just steal a car and drive there yourself. It's easier and it won't matter anyway. Then you are not restricted with tourists, schedules or being put off or saved.

I wish you all the best with it.

E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks very much for the replies. I too saw someone else had gone there and it's spurred me to take the plunge so to speak. The tour bus sounds promising. I think going on a Sunday would be too risky. I would definately rent a car if I could. That would be the best solution as I could turn up in the middle of the night, but unfortunately I never learned to drive.

I'll take a camera for sure. I might as well enjoy the view before dying and possibly a drink or 2. My mind jumps back and forth between excited and terrified, but even in the terror I know in my heart it's the right thing to do. For me, it never was about wanting to die but rather needing to get away from life. I'm tortured every day with emotional pain and anguish. The thought that it will all finally stop is a great comfort in this very dark time.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
You are NOT stupid and you have every right to ask questions - you're in the right place. Beachy Head seems like a popular spot here. If I were you, I would just steal a car and drive there yourself. It's easier and it won't matter anyway. Then you are not restricted with tourists, schedules or being put off or saved.

I wish you all the best with it.
No. Don't steal a car that's an awful idea and I think people taking their lives should do it as responsibly as possible.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I'd be careful discussing stealth/identifying details like this, forum is almost definitely monitored for info like this especially with Beachy head being such a popular jumping spot.
that cant be verified that this site is being monitored ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
that cant be verified that this site is being monitored ?
I didn't say that it could be verified or was definite but it would be smart to assume that a site that doesn't attempt to hide itself and actively helps people end their lives would be subject to a certain amount of monitoring, even if its just an ocassional check up.

Was just a bit of advice anyway feel free to ignore it

Edit: and even if there is no monitoring, pro lifers love to get involved and tip off identifying info.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
You can get the tourbus but it only runs until 4.30pm. I just got a taxi to drop me at the pub, just act normal like you're just meeting friends for drinks

I was going to suggest this too. According to google maps there's a pub actually on the cliff that's open until 11 PM so you could get a taxi to the pub fairly late. Not likely to be many people around at that time but it'd be dark so you could find somewhere to wait until later.

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I noticed you said you had Asperger's Syndrome OP? Me too, I have AS and protracted Benzodiazapine withdrawal syndrome from abusing 'legal high' benzos for over two years at a stupidly high dose then I was forced off the cold turkey by a new law and people supposed to be helping me. My life was hard enough with AS, trying to hold a failing relationship together etc.

I would say it's the recent illness caused by the benzo withdrawal is the sole reason for me wanting out, but it's not really if I think about it. My home situation is really shitty, my husband hates the sight of me, he says he is leaving after Christmas if I don't 'change my attitude', but I can't for the life of me work out what he means. I have tried to do my best by him every step of the way.

I just realised that all the issues I tried to block out by abusing painkillers and benzos are still very much in my life, the situation I've been running and hiding from is still here.

I don't think I could jump though, too violent, I don't know however because my original idea of inert gas + exit bag is proving really difficult to precure. I am looking into CO now. I've just had enough of it, being unwell, suffering with chronic pain, ASD,stupidly high anxiety partly caused by the benzo withdrawal, and a whole host of other issues I don't care to mention.

I think I could jump if driven to that point though. Husband is going to have to go back to work soon, so I am planning on doing it when he is not around. I am terribly worried about my darling dog though. If she could speak, she'd tell you she knows all of this, I tell her it all. I'm going to miss her dearly, I hope she finds me when her time is up. I told her to never forget what I smell like, and that she must find me if there is an afterlife.

I am incredibly strong emotionally, very good at hiding how I really feel, not an AS trait but the ingrained trait of a benzo withdraw survivor. There is no suffering on Earth that can compare to this. People who have had cancer will often tell you that the cancer was a walk in the park on a summer day compared to benzo withdraw.

So you're not on your own, there are so many of us out there in the blue, I hope you never know the horrors of these drugs, I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Is it normal to strap a camera to your neck? I've never heard of that before

Perhaps i worded it wrong. I just meant carrying a camera on a camera strap.

I have another idea, a bicycle. Is the road on top paved? A bicycle could make a better "flying leap" and is more evasive from do gooders who might walk up to people. But then maybe bu ycles are not allowed on the rim.

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
One to do that must have much courage and beyond the level of pain they go tru

Honestly looking at the place I couldn't do it

Will never have the balls

That's what I was thinking. If people want to jump, all power to you because that takes mad heart.

Candour

Candour

Student
Sep 16, 2018
The police were there because someone else had jumped.
I'm a she not a he lol...yes someone else had jumped. The police & chaplaincy were there, plus a helicopter searching for the body. Despite that I still had the opportunity but I needed time to work myself up to it, and they were putting me off. You need to be very quick or they will be on you. If you're not scared of heights or jumping (and plenty of people aren't, it's one of the most popular spots in the UK) you'll be fine.