• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
Hello,

So, a few hours ago I ate a ton of my blood pressure meds (Aspirin 24*81mg and Lisinopril 7*20mg), hoping it would thin my blood so I could bleed out more easily. I just looked it up, and Lisinopril isn't a blood thinner! Anyways, all I want is to bleed enough to knock myself out so I drown in a bathtub. With my heart condition, if I submerge my chest in really hot water I'll get really dizzy - I'm not supposed to do that in hot tubs, but I don't think that'll work in addition to the bleeding because I think the hot tub raises my blood pressure, while meds and bleeding probably lower it.

In addition to all that, I can use the trick of hyperventilating really hard and putting my head underwater. I just don't think it'll be enough though. I think my best bet would be to do a few days without my meds, and just trying to knock myself out with hot water and hyperventilation. I'm impatient though. I'm worried that if I wait I'll loose my determination, and then I'll just be in pain, with an insane SI and no way to CTB.

Anyways, the real problem is that knives are scary and cutting myself is painful. I don't know how to get myself to cut myself. I remember that one direction causes pain and the other causes damage, though I don't remember which one is which. But I guess blood vessels are all the way under the skin, and I don't know how to get to them without a lot of pain, or how to withstand the pain.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All of this technique won't kill you and will put you in immense pain and damage. What you need to do is seek medical attention ASAP for the meds you took and plan your suicide more rationally.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
While it seems like your medical conditions may add some special circumstances (in what ways we can't tell without knowing your exact issues, but that's neither here nor there), this would be a very unpleasant way to go. Without underlying health conditions this method is very unreliable, and medical conditions or not it is highly painful. I would personally not recommend this.

Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
D

Dead_Mouse

Jul 17, 2023
All of this technique won't kill you and will put you in immense pain and damage. What you need to do is seek medical attention ASAP for the meds you took and plan your suicide more rationally.
For the Aspirin I took 3x the amount they recommend which I suppose puts me at risk of stomach bleeding. I don't know how to tell if my stomach is bleeding though XD!
Lisinopril says it can cause dizziness and might make it hard to drive, it doesn't say anything about overdosing though.

I don't wanna admit to anyone what I was planning, it's been 3 hours and I haven't really felt anything, so ya think it would be fine if I just wait and see if something bad happens? I'll be sure to go to a doctor if something feels off
For the Aspirin I took 3x the amount they recommend which I suppose puts me at risk of stomach bleeding. I don't know how to tell if my stomach is bleeding though XD!
Lisinopril says it can cause dizziness and might make it hard to drive, it doesn't say anything about overdosing though.

I don't wanna admit to anyone what I was planning, it's been 3 hours and I haven't really felt anything, so ya think it would be fine if I just wait and see if something bad happens? I'll be sure to go to a doctor if something feels off
but, it's 1/2 the amount of aspirin they recommend for a day, so if my stomach is fine with the higher concentration for a little bit, I'll probably be fine in a day or 2 I bet

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020

but, it's 1/2 the amount of aspirin they recommend for a day, so if my stomach is fine with the higher concentration for a little bit, I'll probably be fine in a day or 2 I bet
A triple dose of baby Aspirin once is unlikely to do anything. I microoverdose on pain killers every day as a form of self harm and part of that includes that dose or more of Aspirin daily. For NSAIDS to put you at risk of gastric bleeding it needs to be taken long term and on an empty stomach. You will likely be fine. As for the lisinopril I don't know anything about that med. You also mentioned a heart condition, which can add some further complications, especially if you're taking any other medications for it. If you start to feel any symptoms that are concerning then seek help. In the meantime try and stay well hydrated to flush it out of your system.

D

Dead_Mouse

Jul 17, 2023
A triple dose of baby Aspirin once is unlikely to do anything. I microoverdose on pain killers every day as a form of self harm and part of that includes that dose or more of Aspirin daily. For NSAIDS to put you at risk of gastric bleeding it needs to be taken long term and on an empty stomach. You will likely be fine. As for the lisinopril I don't know anything about that med. You also mentioned a heart condition, which can add some further complications, especially if you're taking any other medications for it. If you start to feel any symptoms that are concerning then seek help. In the meantime try and stay well hydrated to flush it out of your system.
Thank you! I weigh around 135 lb, (probably lighter than most people), but I had a very large lunch at the dining hall (I'm in college) about an hour and a half before popping the pills, and I think I'm going to get some more food. I'm also good at staying hydrated : )

Thank you for making me a bit less concerned!

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you! I weigh around 135 lb, (probably lighter than most people), but I had a very large lunch at the dining hall (I'm in college) about an hour and a half before popping the pills, and I think I'm going to get some more food. I'm also good at staying hydrated : )

Thank you for making me a bit less concerned!
I weigh about the same amount. NSAIDS are even less likely to cause problems if not taken on an empty stomach, so as far as the Aspirin goes I wouldn't be too concerned.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead_Mouse
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
so ya think it would be fine if I just wait and see if something bad happens?
I can't advice you on the details or on if it's ok to sit on it as am not a doctor nor a medical professional. For future avoid taking large doses of meds you don't know the effects of. You shouldn't be researching on what will happen after you consume it.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@rozeske isn't it normally bedtime in your country by now? Never seen you on at this time.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I can't advice you on the details or on if it's ok to sit on it as am not a doctor nor a medical professional. For future avoid taking large doses of meds you don't know the effects of. You shouldn't be researching on what will happen after you consume it.
^ While you likely will be okay with what you took today based on what little information we know, I would strongly advise against doing anything like this again. I have medical background, however I also don't know what your heart condition you mentioned is. The dose of Aspirin you took is not considered an overdose, and as stated above I don't know enough of lisinopril to give any guidance on that, but generally it is not a great idea. It is extremely unreliable to CTB with and if you had chose more dangerous drugs or larger doses it could cause serious damage. I think you will be okay, but do not do it again and monitor yourself closely. If you feel off, go get seen.

Based on some limited research, it appears you took less than 2x the maximum dose of lisinopril. Overdose symptoms appear to vary wildly, as well as what dosing is enough to cause symptoms from person to person. That makes it pretty much impossible to say what, if any, symptoms you may have. Keep a close eye on yourself and do not hesitate to go into a hospital.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
D

Dead_Mouse

Jul 17, 2023
^ While you likely will be okay with what you took today based on what little information we know, I would strongly advise against doing anything like this again. I have medical background, however I also don't know what your heart condition you mentioned is. The dose of Aspirin you took is not considered an overdose, and as stated above I don't know enough of lisinopril to give any guidance on that, but generally it is not a great idea. It is extremely unreliable to CTB with and if you had chose more dangerous drugs or larger doses it could cause serious damage. I think you will be okay, but do not do it again and monitor yourself closely. If you feel off, go get seen.
Ok, thank you! And, sorry if I made you worry. If you wanna know, it's an Aortic Coarctation, and they put a little bypass valve in there so I'd survive. I just have higher blood pressure than normal, but I'm really athletic, and it doesn't really affect me.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Hello,

So, a few hours ago I ate a ton of my blood pressure meds (Aspirin 24*81mg and Lisinopril 7*20mg), hoping it would thin my blood so I could bleed out more easily. I just looked it up, and Lisinopril isn't a blood thinner! Anyways, all I want is to bleed enough to knock myself out so I drown in a bathtub. With my heart condition, if I submerge my chest in really hot water I'll get really dizzy - I'm not supposed to do that in hot tubs, but I don't think that'll work in addition to the bleeding because I think the hot tub raises my blood pressure, while meds and bleeding probably lower it.

In addition to all that, I can use the trick of hyperventilating really hard and putting my head underwater. I just don't think it'll be enough though. I think my best bet would be to do a few days without my meds, and just trying to knock myself out with hot water and hyperventilation. I'm impatient though. I'm worried that if I wait I'll loose my determination, and then I'll just be in pain, with an insane SI and no way to CTB.

Anyways, the real problem is that knives are scary and cutting myself is painful. I don't know how to get myself to cut myself. I remember that one direction causes pain and the other causes damage, though I don't remember which one is which. But I guess blood vessels are all the way under the skin, and I don't know how to get to them without a lot of pain, or how to withstand the pain.
You take blood pressure medicine why with all the health trouble that I've experienced and unfortunately healed from one of them was they wanted me to take high blood pressure pills I said no because I don't care I care so little that I haven't been to a doctor or had a physical for 25 year stop taking those stupid worthless things get yourself closer to leaving this shit life you want a way to bleed yourself I have a really good way I'm actually thinking about doing it myself go to a blood bank donate blood grab the bag and the tube when you can and head out the door you'll still have the bag with you and it's still be in your arm take the bag off and just continue to lose blood eventually you'll bleed out and the stupid shit body will die I think it'll work

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
You take blood pressure medicine why with all the health trouble that I've experienced and unfortunately healed from one of them was they wanted me to take high blood pressure pills I said no cuz I don't care stop taking those stupid worthless things get yourself closer to leaving this shit life you want to wait to bleed yourself I have a really good way I'm actually thinking about doing it myself go to a blood bank donate blood grab the bag and the tube when you can and head out the door you'll still have the bag with you and it's still be in your arm take the bag off and just continue to lose blood eventually you'll bleed out and the stupid shit body will die I think it'll work
That's called blood letting and the amount of time it would take to bleed out from a vein through an IV would be hours and it would probably clot and stop bleeding first. They also take all of your information (name, address, birthday, etc.) before you donate so imagining you're even able to make it out the door before they stop you, they'd quickly call emergency services on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
D

Dead_Mouse

Jul 17, 2023
You take blood pressure medicine why with all the health trouble that I've experienced and unfortunately healed from one of them was they wanted me to take high blood pressure pills I said no because I don't care I care so little that I haven't been to a doctor or had a physical for 25 year stop taking those stupid worthless things get yourself closer to leaving this shit life you want a way to bleed yourself I have a really good way I'm actually thinking about doing it myself go to a blood bank donate blood grab the bag and the tube when you can and head out the door you'll still have the bag with you and it's still be in your arm take the bag off and just continue to lose blood eventually you'll bleed out and the stupid shit body will die I think it'll work
Yeah, that sounds like a crazy plan! The thing is, they don't let me donate blood because of my heart condition. I've tried twice, the second time with a doctor's note saying I could, and I tried at a time when they really needed blood XD!
As for that method in general, you'd probably have better luck buying that type of needle online if you can find it so staff don't stop you.
As for the pills, I've been taking them for as long as I can remember. I measure my blood pressure almost every morning - it's a habit every time I turn on my computer, and if I forget to take them my pressure's a lot higher. Also if I don't take them I think I feel a little bit uncomfortable, though that might be a placebo.