• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Anyone know of them? I'm not keen on Beachy Head but anyone from the UK aware of any? Preferably a spot where I can directly jump into water

V

veinofether

Mar 31, 2024
I work in London and I get overwhelming l'appel du vide imagining jumping into the Thames.. I want to die surrounded by nature though and can't stand the city.. I want to at least try and make my exit somewhat positive/peaceful

D

dedsadLoner98

Mar 5, 2023
Although I am considering the Beachy Heads because it's a very beautiful place to end it all, if I had to pick another spot my top choice would be the Bristol Suspension Bridge. Most trains and coaches moving from London to the South West pass through Bristol so it's logistically easier and cheaper to arrange to get there in my opinion, depending on wherever you live. Although in recent times I have heard that the local authorities have put safety nets below the bridge, it still seems to be a nice place to ctb. The bridge is built between two cliffs overlooking Bristol and the drop below is just huge, with impact on water.

Here is a picture from google:

However, jumping into water (even from a bridge this high) will come with a little chance of survival, in which case it would be very painful and agonising. Are you sure that you really want to go ahead with it? I'm still around if you want to talk through things going on in your life that are affecting you and if you want my help. Other than that, I wish that you find peace in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: DavidInternet
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Although I am considering the Beachy Heads because it's a very beautiful place to end it all, if I had to pick another spot my top choice would be the Bristol Suspension Bridge. Most trains and coaches moving from London to the South West pass through Bristol so it's logistically easier and cheaper to arrange to get there in my opinion, depending on wherever you live. Although in recent times I have heard that the local authorities have put safety nets below the bridge, it still seems to be a nice place to ctb. The bridge is built between two cliffs overlooking Bristol and the drop below is just huge, with impact on water.

Here is a picture from google:

View attachment 135958

However, jumping into water (even from a bridge this high) will come with a little chance of survival, in which case it would be very painful and agonising. Are you sure that you really want to go ahead with it? I'm still around if you want to talk through things going on in your life that are affecting you and if you want my help. Other than that, I wish that you find peace in whatever you choose to do.
I think because there are safety nets it would be harder to pull off, I considered that one though

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Nothing against the place, its just I'm not sure I want to land on rocks, more comfortable with water

Well you want your death to be as close to instant as possible, so you want a hard landing. Water is more likely not to kill you than rock or concrete.

soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Well you want your death to be as close to instant as possible, so you want a hard landing. Water is more likely not to kill you than rock or concrete.
Something about landing on rocks sends shivers for me that landing on flat concrete, water, dirt ect… doesn't. Can't speak for him though.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Something about landing on rocks sends shivers for me that landing on flat concrete, water, dirt ect… doesn't. Can't speak for him though.

Flat concrete would be the best. Water/dirt increases chances of survival which means surviving with catastrophic injuries.

Reactions: DavidInternet
soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Flat concrete would be the best. Water/dirt increases chances of survival which means surviving with catastrophic injuries.
Well jagged rocks might be better because one could pierce you and there is the same hardness as concrete. Water has chance of drowning even if you don't die on impact though that is very unpleasant. Worst is jumping into snow. Next worse is dirt especially with trees in the way. People have survived from planes because of trees and soft dirt / snow.