• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
can I die with a shot to my.head with a rifle? I have access to one right now as I speak. I only have to stand up, and go to the laundry room to grab it and use it. I know it has ammo, I need help please, where in the head should I hit? I was planning around the back, so it immediately kills me, but I'm not sure. is anyone willing to tell me please? it's just midnight so I have around 4 hours to do it quickly before someone wakes up and realizes

cruelexistence

cruelexistence

Existence is cruel and cool
Apr 19, 2024
Can you, yes? Will you, I'm not sure. I think 4 hours is a tight timeline you've set for yourself.

Maybe look into resources posted here or around the web for answers. In the meantime, I don't think it's a good idea to do this. Desperation and mismanagement are bad company to any sort of success.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
Can you, yes? Will you, I'm not sure. I think 4 hours is a tight timeline you've set for yourself.

Maybe look into resources posted here or around the web for answers. In the meantime, I don't think it's a good idea to do this. Desperation and mismanagement are bad company to any sort of success.
I've been planning it for a while, a few months but I wasn't sure if I could just find the gun laying around, I knew it was a handgun and rifle since my family lives in the country side. I am staying over, and I saw the rifle while I passed by, I knew that I had promised myself I would do it today, April 20 but I am a bit worried, I don't want anyone to find me so I was going to go into their forest in the backyard and do it there.

Reactions: cruelexistence