• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Has anyone ever talked to their therapist about sasu? Is this something that can get me sectioned? I quit therapy a while ago but i think I need to go back

I'm currently having a major crisis and have almost ctb multiple times this week. I'm even avoiding eating and drinking since Monday in case I need to ctb. I don't even know if I'll make it thru tonight. The only thing that's helping me is bashing my head against the wall. I really need help but I'm afraid of going back to the psych ward.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I never personally have but I honestly really encourage you to say something. Just be careful how you phrase it because I completely understand the fear of being put in a psych ward. They care about an active plan- maybe you have one, maybe you don't (from their point of view). You need help and it sounds like you want help, and so I think you should try to reach out for it. Trying to get better is important and I'm proud of you for doing so.

Say it like (rephrase in your own words): I've been having some difficulties lately. I'm not going to do anything but I don't feel well and I've been going into a rabbit hole about this kind of stuff online. I want to work on these feelings.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish you the best. Please try to get some rest even if you're just laying in bed staring at the television all night. Anything simple to distract.

Sorry for all my edits. I'm on phone and it's hard to scroll up and down over and over to respond properly.

Last edited:
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I never personally have but I honestly really encourage you to say something. Just be careful how you phrase it because I completely understand the fear of being put in a psych ward. They care about an active plan- maybe you have one, maybe you don't (from their point of view). You need help and it sounds like you want help, and so I think you should try to reach out for it. Trying to get better is important and I'm proud of you for doing so.

Say it like (rephrase in your own words): I've been having some difficulties lately. I'm not going to do anything but I don't feel well and I've been going into a rabbit hole about this kind of stuff online. I want to work on these feelings.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish you the best. Please try to get some rest even if you're just laying in bed staring at the television all night. Anything simple to distract.

Sorry for all my edits. I'm on phone and it's hard to scroll up and down over and over to respond properly.
Oh this is very helpful ty. He knows exactly my situation and that I am suicidal but I quit before he could do anything about it. I made an appt for Saturday because my mother made me but I'm scared that I'll slip and tell him about sasu. Given my extremely poor condition I think he might consider that active planning. I've told him about r/suicidewatch but I played it off as a forum that helps people out of crisis. I'm thinking I might not bring it up but I do spend huge amounts of time here so we'll see.
I tell my therapist I come on here she's open minded but I tell her it's just to vent I would never tell her I research methods
How does it come up if you don't mind me asking? Like is your therapist already aware that you want to CTB? Or do you just say that you frequent this forum to vent but not mention suicidality?

I guess I am curious because I am clearly unstable right now so maybe it's more concerning than if your therapist isn't actively worried about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Oh this is very helpful ty. He knows exactly my situation and that I am suicidal but I quit before he could do anything about it. I made an appt for Saturday because my mother made me but I'm scared that I'll slip and tell him about sasu. Given my extremely poor condition I think he might consider that active planning. I've told him about r/suicidewatch but I played it off as a forum that helps people out of crisis. I'm thinking I might not bring it up but I do spend huge amounts of time here so we'll see.

How does it come up if you don't mind me asking? Like is your therapist already aware that you want to CTB? Or do you just say that you frequent this forum to vent but not mention suicidality?

I guess I am curious because I am clearly unstable right now so maybe it's more concerning than if your therapist isn't actively worried about you.
I just tell her I wish I was dead but don't plan on acting on it and It helps to vent with other people on here about it

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024

I think as long as you say forums or just online discussions rather than the site name it should be okay. You just want to be careful about the site name in case he checks it out and sees you, you know? But if you stopped going once before then I think he should be more willing to speak in a... open? manner about things if that makes any sense. Like he knows you're in trouble and doesn't want you to go away again, he wants to be able to help you, which means leaving space and energy for you to talk about your problems with honesty. I hope everything goes well! You're gonna do great. I really am proud of you.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I think as long as you say forums or just online discussions rather than the site name it should be okay. You just want to be careful about the site name in case he checks it out and sees you, you know? But if you stopped going once before then I think he should be more willing to speak in a... open? manner about things if that makes any sense. Like he knows you're in trouble and doesn't want you to go away again, he wants to be able to help you, which means leaving space and energy for you to talk about your problems with honesty. I hope everything goes well! You're gonna do great. I really am proud of you.
Ty you're very kind.

Luckily he's quite good to me and often asks if he can "take his therapist hat off" and we talk about things more openly and he doesn't write anything down. Probably breaking some rules? But he seems to genuinely care about me so that's nice.

Good point not mentioning the name. I didn't even consider how terrible that would sound. Its funny how you forget these things when you're so deep in it.

Again, thank you. I am struggling so much so your kindness is greatly appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Ty you're very kind.

Luckily he's quite good to me and often asks if he can "take his therapist hat off" and we talk about things more openly and he doesn't write anything down. Probably breaking some rules? But he seems to genuinely care about me so that's nice.

Good point not mentioning the name. I didn't even consider how terrible that would sound. Its funny how you forget these things when you're so deep in it.

Again, thank you. I am struggling so much so your kindness is greatly appreciated.
Probably breaking some, yeah, but as long as you feel comfortable and he's not crossing any important boundaries then I definitely prefer that approach to therapy. Professionals that lack a friendly energy are incredibly difficult to talk to. I get they're following regulations but it just doesn't work to speak to a suicidal person like it's a business meeting, you know?

No worries! I completely understand haha. And I'm glad I could be here for you :) Please know my messages are open if you ever want someone to listen

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Probably breaking some, yeah, but as long as you feel comfortable and he's not crossing any important boundaries then I definitely prefer that approach to therapy. Professionals that lack a friendly energy are incredibly difficult to talk to. I get they're following regulations but it just doesn't work to speak to a suicidal person like it's a business meeting, you know?

No worries! I completely understand haha. And I'm glad I could be here for you :) Please know my messages are open if you ever want someone to listen
Yeah he's definitely not crossing any boundaries. It feels more like we were friends in another life. I honestly wish everyone could have a therapist like him or at least a connection like ours. If life circumstances weren't so awful, I genuinely think he could have fixed me.

Ty for the offer! I might reach out in the next few days. Gonna try to sleep this headache off... Hoping the head bashing didn't cause any actual damage :/

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Yeah he's definitely not crossing any boundaries. It feels more like we were friends in another life. I honestly wish everyone could have a therapist like him or at least a connection like ours. If life circumstances weren't so awful, I genuinely think he could have fixed me.

Ty for the offer! I might reach out in the next few days. Gonna try to sleep this headache off... Hoping the head bashing didn't cause any actual damage :/
I hope you sleep well, take it as easy as you possibly can for the next few days, I don't think that amount of force should've caused serious damage but it's better to be safe than sorry. So just in case, try to treat it like a mild concussion- don't listen to super loud music, turn the lights off when they're not needed, and sleep as much as possible.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I have told two therapists that I come on here. Never used the name of the website, just said "the suicide website".

With my second therapist in the UK, I haven't mentioned being actively suicidal since I'm past that point currently. I have talked about GBT with him, people on the forum that impacted me, people I've been talking to.

I even mentioned the suicide website to my psychiatrist at the crisis team and the nurses, was never put in the ward, even when they asked me if I could keep myself safe and I replied "I don't know". They don't seem keen on sectioning people, I think they have bigger fish to fry.

Reactions: bipbapbop
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I really need help but I'm afraid of going back to the psych ward.
If you want help and if there is sth that can help you then you would have to be open with your therapist/psychiatrist even with the risk to be sent to a ward. What caused the crisis? If that, what's triggering the crises, is still there it's gonna be difficult. I would not mention the website directly maybe refer to it as "support group online". I hope you can find a way out and receive the help you need.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Has anyone ever talked to their therapist about sasu? Is this something that can get me sectioned? I quit therapy a while ago but i think I need to go back

I'm currently having a major crisis and have almost ctb multiple times this week. I'm even avoiding eating and drinking since Monday in case I need to ctb. I don't even know if I'll make it thru tonight. The only thing that's helping me is bashing my head against the wall. I really need help but I'm afraid of going back to the psych ward.
I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time. It sounds like you want to get better, I suggest you reach out to your therapist and if you want to tell him/her about this web site, just say it's a place that you can vent with people that are also depressed but don't mention the name of this website. I wish you all the best

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024

yes, but not the name. They don't need any more bad publicity. But I've told my mental health practitioner and even the crisis team. I explained why it is helpful beccause its the only place i can talk to people who truly understand. They weren't convinced but put up with it, and suggested maybe I should look at the recovery section only.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
This is funny, because on one of my last appointments my ex-psychologist, I told her about this website and she asked me what my username was, lol. ofc i didn't tell her that. i didn't gave her much control over me and the appointments, so she ended up by being scared and broke confidentiality, but not bcs i mentioned this website, but because I didn't dive her control over my mental information. the goal of therapist is to build trust with you. they wouldn't break it bcs of this website. srr im in a lesson so i shouldnt be here. srr the typos

• Aww..
Reactions: pilotviolin
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I usually stand more for therapy and psychiatric treatment than many people here, so believe me when I tell you to be wary. I told my therapist and she dropped me the next day due to liabilities. If that's not already bad, when I came to speak about my pain here I had more than a few people show a lack of empathy. It hurt.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
My therapist knows all about SaSu, my username, etc. But she's a radical shrink. Most would betray you, wearing Horrified Face

Her little caveat — "if you're suicidal, I gotta report you" — failed MISERABLY. Almost killed me. SaSu saved my life

We knew this dumb little rule was untenable, I'm obviously a hard worker & metacognitive, and I gotta talk frankly. If I joke about it, I joke about it. If I think it's rational to ctb, it's rational

Obviously, it's vital for her to spot holes in my reasoning. But either she treats me as intelligent, or not. And if I'm not, why should she waste her time with me, if she can't contribute to me solving my problems?