FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wanting to never suffer again.
In my case all I truly hope and wish for is to never suffer again, I only wish for the peace of non-existence where all is finally gone for me and I cannot be harmed in any way, I'm always so tired of suffering, I'm always so tired of the cruel and torturous burden of existing as a human where there is all this suffering all for the sake of it. In fact to me existence itself truly is the most terrible tragedy that just tortures and torments existing beings, I'd never wish for existence but rather I wish for the absence of it.

Only never being able to suffer again can bring me peace, the suffering this existence causes is endless and it's so horrific to me how there is no limit as to how unbearable the torture of existing can get, I only hope and wish for peace from it all. I just wish for death to take away all the suffering and torment, to me existing means suffering so unnecessarily and I just don't wish to suffer in any way, I wish for some peace instead and as long as I exist I'll always suffer. To me existing truly does feel like nothing but suffering and all I want is to be free from it, I just wish to die painlessly so I cannot suffer ever again, non-existence truly is all that's desirable to me, I've suffered so much for so long in this existence I just saw as causing nothing but harm, I've only ever hoped to never exist again in my case, in an existence so cruel and torturous death truly is the only relief for me personally.

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I was never meant to exist.
I truly was never meant to exist, I was never meant for all the endless cruelty, torment and suffering this existence so tragically brings, to me existence truly does feel like the most horrific, terrible mistake that just causes so much pain all for the sake of it, I really was never meant to exist and I'd never wish for the burden of existence either.
I find it so painful how I was forced into this existence I was never meant for and have to suffer so much as a result and it's just so terrible to me and deeply cruel how I cannot just have the option to just painlessly die even know existence just brings so much suffering and I was never meant for any of this.

In an existence I see as so cruel, futile and torturous death truly would be the only peace and relief for me, I only hope for death to bring me peace from all the suffering and torment, I'm always so tired of existing, I'd always prefer to die as only then am I unable to be harmed in any way but more than anything I wish I never was forced here, I wish I never became conscious. To suffer in this existence is something deeply undesirable to me personally, ceasing to exist is always preferable to me than prolonging the suffering just to end up way more tortured and tormented, existence itself really is the true problem to me as it's the source of all suffering, I'd never wish for it rather I'd prefer to avoid existence no matter what, I truly was never meant for all this suffering.

Reactions: myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive for me personally.
It truly could only ever be for me as after all it's the end of me suffering in this cruel, futile existence, if I'm dead then I cannot suffer in any way, nothing can matter to me and I cannot be harmed which is all I wish and hope for, I only wish for peace from the burden of existence where there's all this cruelty and suffering all for the sake of it.
Only never suffering again is desirable to me and personally I'd be relieved to never suffer again, for me existence truly is something so horrific that just causes endless torment and suffering, I'd never wish for the agony of existence but rather I just wish to never suffer again, death truly would be the only peace for me.

I just wish to never wake, what terrifies me is how a human can suffer for so long, I'd never wish for any of this suffering which is why it brings me so much pain how I cannot just simply die in peace, I only hope for non-existence and it's all that feels positive to me, I just wish to be permanently free from the terrible cruelty and torment of existence. I'd personally rather prevent my suffering than prolong it just to suffer way more unbearably, for me there could never be any point and value to suffering so unnecessarily in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything only destined to decay and die anyway. Existence just feels like a terrible mistake to me which is why I only wish for death, only in non-existence will I be unable to suffer and to never suffer again is all I hope for.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence to me feels like a curse.
It truly does feel like a curse to me that just tortures and torments existing beings and it's one that only death can bring me peace from, I just wish for death to finally bring me peace from the terrible cruelty and agony of existence where there is all this suffering all for the sake of it. Personally it'll always feel like a curse to exist especially it isn't like I could suffer from never existing at all yet there is no limit as to how torturous this existence can get, it's horrific to me how existence brings all this endless suffering and causes all this pain.

The pain of existing truly is very real and I'll suffer as long as I exist, I also saw existence as always so unnecessary as well, to me personally it just serves no function but to cause existing beings to suffer and that is why I see existence as a curse, I see it as a curse to be conscious and aware trapped in this meaningless existence just destined to decay and deteriorate, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all. I'm always so tired of being burdened with this existence and the fact that I cannot just have a death like never waking again is so terrible and cruel to me, it just brings me so much pain as non-existence truly is all I see as desirable and ceasing to exist truly would solve everything for me, only in non-existence am I unable to suffer which is why it's all I hope and wish for, as long as I exist I'll only wish for death.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death is the only comfort for me.
No matter what for me the only comfort truly could ever lie in death, the only relief for me could ever lie in an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally gone for me and I cannot suffer anymore. I could only ever see non-existence as desirable no matter what, personally I see no value in suffering in this cruel, painful existence that just torments existing beings all for the sake of it until they die anyway. I only wish to be permanently unconscious where nothing can matter to me and I cannot be harmed in any way, in an existence so futile that causes so much pain death truly would be the only relief for me.

I truly have only ever found comfort in death, all I hope and wish for is eternal nothingness where I'm finally free from the torment of existence, personally I find it a burden to suffer in this existence. I just don't wish to experience anything at all but rather I just wish for some peace, as well as seeing existence as so unnecessary I also see it as something that just causes so much harm, existence just feels like a mistake to me which is why I only hope for and only find comfort in death. I just wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace, it truly feels like I've suffered for so long in this existence I never would have chosen that just caused me to suffer, peace for me could only ever lie in never existing again, only when I no longer exist will I be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see nothing desirable about prolonging the suffering.
Personally I see nothing desirable about prolonging the suffering, to me all suffering is completely meaningless and unnecessary just torturing and tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it. I see existence as such a terrible tragedy in general and I only hope to be permanently free from it, I only hope to be unable to suffer, I'd rather prevent my suffering through ceasing to exist than prolong it just to end up suffering way more unbearably in this existence I always saw as so cruel and futile. I only wish for peace from the cruelty of existence, I only wish to be permanently unable to suffer, it truly feels like I've suffered for so long and more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, it brings me so much pain how I cannot just die peacefully to escape from all the suffering in this existence I never would have chose.

For me suicide would be suffering prevention, it'd prevent so much suffering in this existence that just leads to decay and death anyway with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, no matter what only non-existence could ever be desirable to me, I only wish to never suffer again, I'll only ever be hoping and wishing to be gone, prolonging this existence truly does just cause me way more pain and I'm always so tired of it, I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, forget about it all and never suffer in any way again.