• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I love it. It's so beautiful.

Perhaps some day I'll have my own like this.

How inspiring... such a peaceful way to go.

I hope that when you do decide to leave, that your journey is comfortable.

Reactions: Endex and GasMonkey
Goghni

Goghni

Dr Mann’s Survival Instinct
Apr 25, 2023
I only just realised the SCBA method means there's no requirement for the regulator for constant flow which is going to cost me at least £200 to be safe, and would remove a lot of my worries about potential failure through the bag or flow failing, body position, involuntary removal of the bag, inappropriate flow rate through inoperability of gases. Last but not least I expect the bag method to be crazy loud as it disperses 15LPM in an enclosure right next to your ears.

My personal expenses plan for the gas method with an exit bag were going to set me back at least £400-£500. Need £800 for this maybe and there's the slight difference in connector standards to research because of UK vs Europe connectors. Thanks for sharing.

H

hopesickndopeless

May 14, 2023
The cylinder's valve is already open, the mask is already on, all before you put your wrist into the straps (they have enough space to insert the wrists into them).

The process would be:
1. Put the mask on.
2. Open the cylinder's valve.
3. Sit and strap body.
4. Put pulse oximeter on the finger.
5. Take a deep breath of air and hold your breath.
6. Insert the demand valve into the mask.
7. Pre-fill mask (pressing the front button for 1.5~2 seconds).
8. Insert wrists into the straps.
9. Exhale fully.
10. Take a deep breath of Nitrogen.
11. Avoid the reincarnation trap.
Number 11 is my biggest reason I haven't Ctb yet. How can one avoid it? I have always believed we reincarnate and I'm afraid of the negative karma that could come from ctb like what if I reincarnate as a someone with major mental illness and retardation. It's always been my biggest fear.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Number 11 is my biggest reason I haven't Ctb yet. How can one avoid it? I have always believed we reincarnate and I'm afraid of the negative karma that could come from ctb like what if I reincarnate as a someone with major mental illness and retardation. It's always been my biggest fear.
Haha damn i'm the same....
Also i would like to thanks GasMonkey for everything. Guy is a champ.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Th
reincarnation is not real, you ctb, you just go to complete sleep, humans are good in creating stupid beliefs without proof!
🐵 GasMonkey Setup 🐵
[Nitrogen SCBA]
Positive Pressure Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus

**images have been edited to ensure anonymity**
Front view
1. Front view.jpg

Side view
2. Side view.jpg

Back view
3. Back view.jpg

Pressure gauge
4. Pressure gauge.jpg

Lung Demand Valve and Mask
5. LDV and mask.jpg

Bluetooth pulse oximeter
6. Pulse oximeter.jpg

Cylinder attachment
166608_7._Cylinder_attachment.jpg

Cylinder's connection (DIN 477-1 Nr. 10)
8. Valve with no adapter.jpg

Air-to-Nitrogen adapter, DIN 477-1 No. 10 (W24.32) to DIN 477-1 No. 13 (G5/8").
This will be connected to the Nitrogen cylinder to be able to connect Air regulators.
9 Air to Nitrogen adapter

Measurement of the adapter's width
10 Adapter width

Measurement of the regulator's width (more than enough to receive the adapter)
166856_11.__Regulator_width.jpg

32mm spanner, the only tool needed
12 32mm spanner

Flow restrictor for gas purity testing
13 Flow restrictor

O₂ testing
**brands have not been removed because this can't be used to CTB, just to test the purity of a gas**
14 O testing

CO₂ testing
15 CO testing

Tablet data, on-the-fly monitoring of: Time, O₂ saturation and heart rate
Tablet data

Jim Carrey smile 1

Ted Bundy smile 2
Do we have to strap ourselves in this method?

If yes why?

Last edited:
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Th

reincarnation is not real, you ctb, you just go to complete sleep, humans are good in creating stupid beliefs without proof!

Do we have to strap ourselves in this method?

If yes why?
thanks for reposting here Vizzy. Gas monkey is one of those rare genius that pop up in our community once in a blue moon. That portrait of Mr Phillip is very funny

D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
My Nitrogen cylinder supplier is out of stock of 10 Litre cylinders.

He has 7 L and 14 L.

Is 7 enough?

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Just out of curiosity, do you have an approximate date for when you are thinking of going? Or are you just keeping this in reserve indefinitely?

D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
I'm super-excited about the brand new SCBA kit I just received from India!

The one obstacle I've encountered is how the adapter doesn't seem to screw all the way into the SBCA attachment...

As I screw them together, the adapter hits the rim...
Any ideas?

SCBA 1 SCBA 2

SCBA 4 SCBA 3

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
dancesponge yeah, you can grind of the edges of the adapter or get another reg.
However, do not try to connect this and turn up the gas as you will loose a lot since it's not tight.

Reactions: dancesponge
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
The one obstacle I've encountered is how the adapter doesn't seem to screw all the way into the SBCA attachment...
That has happened to several members with old SCBA regulators of that brand with the adapter of that source.

Interestingly, that didn't happen to Wunderkind even tho he used an old second-hand regulator of that brand because he got the air-to-nitrogen adapter from a different source which adapters are less wide. Too bad I didn't ask him the source before he escaped from this planet. He was from Ukraine (I think they use DIN477 #6 for Nitrogen there).

This is not a problem with the newer models of SCBA regulators because their wheel is much wider. I bought everything new so this was never a problem for me.​

Last edited:
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Oklahoma Department of Corrections would be interested:

Why Oklahoma Plans to Execute People With Nitrogen

Apparently that State has always been the world's laboratory for capital punishment.

What about deploying the execution rig offshore in international waters where there the laws are few if any on some old Steampunk looking abandoned haunted oil rig, barge or vessel and restructure into a world class euthanasia facility accessible by ferry.

Under International law, each vessel beyond territorial waters becomes governed under both maritime law and under the laws of the vessel's flag (country) in part or its occupant's/operator's/Captain's passport in part.

Loophole: Renounce your citizenship and become a stateless person operating a flagless ship (built/deployed also outside of territorial waters) ... no country could possibly have jurisdiction to intervene or come after anyone. And as far as I know, international law does not bar euthanasia.

Even so and in the case of a Navy SEAL raid squad hailing down by helicopter, an auto-deadman's kill switch by suicide would effectively deadlock any attempt at interference.

I'd love to see a movie on something like this at least before I'm dead.

D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
D

dancesponge

Apr 18, 2023
I understand the importance of testing the absence of oxygen in the cylinder gas, but what is the point of testing for Co2? And where would I connect the Co2 sensor in the ziplock bag?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
what is the point of testing for Co2?
I got a bit paranoid with a couple of folks in the forum reporting CO₂ poisoning-like symptoms while trying to breath the gas on their cylinders. I thought they could had N₂/CO₂ mixed cylinders which is a common mix in welding (along with Ar₂/CO₂ which is the most common one).
where would I connect the Co2 sensor in the ziplock bag?
You just put it inside a bag and inflate the bag with your gas 😆, unless you find a sensor with a gas input like the O₂ detectors. I have never seen one like that.​

Reactions: dancesponge