• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you?

• Total voters
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
are you bare, waxed, lasered, or shaved, down in the garden. (Code for your private parts).

Reactions: SexualChocolate
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Surprised and a little disappointed more people aren't either shaved or bare. I would be into manscaping, but I now have other things to focus on, obviously, which are my main focus nowadays.

Reactions: Nofaith
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I could have googled this but I wonder if women, in particular, if they get lasered, is that hair removal literally permanent as they advertise it to be? So the hair never ever regrows in that region?

I'm obviously talking about women (and a lesser degree men) who choose to go permanent hair removal for their privates.

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I could have googled this but I wonder if women, in particular, if they get lasered, is that hair removal literally permanent as they advertise it to be? So the hair never ever regrows in that region?

I'm obviously talking about women (and a lesser degree men) who choose to go permanent hair removal for their privates.
Laser treatment is very expensive and requires many treatments. Yes it is permanent but doesn't destroy all the hair follicles. Sometimes there's growth but it's light growth and a different texture.

Reactions: samhelloall9
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Laser treatment is very expensive and requires many treatments. Yes it is permanent but doesn't destroy all the hair follicles. Sometimes there's growth but it's light growth and a different texture.
painless? How many you'd say?

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I was told it's fairly painless but it varies from person to person. Depends on how high or low your pain threshold is.

The number of sessions depend on the area being treated and the thickness of the hair. But they have to space out treatments.

Last edited:
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I was told it's fairly painless but it varies from person to person. Depends on how high or low your pain threshold is.

The number of sessions depend on the area being treated and the thickness of the hair. But they have to space out treatments.
Kudos!

Reactions: Nofaith