• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Not asking for anything incriminating, that should go without saying I hope. I'm wondering if people could just tell me yes or no if they've actually had success from any, totally unnamed, dark web resources. Thanks. I successfully set up an account and whatnot, wanted to give an ask before I put down money. You can also message me privately I'm really just looking to see if people actually got things they ordered. Thank you

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
The markets aren't what they used to be. There seems to be a lot of turmoil in 2023/4. Back in the days of the original Silk Road (2011) I had a pretty much 100% success rate with domestic and overseas orders.

Last couple of years I'd say about one out of five orders goes south, even dealing with supposedly reliable sellers with good feedback. Two of the best markets I was using also went bang (in different ways) in the last six months.

It's definitely still possible to get stuff from the DNMs but you need to be ok with possibly writing some orders off - and don't leave money in market wallets: you never know when a seizure or exit scam is going to happen.

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
The markets aren't what they used to be. There seems to be a lot of turmoil in 2023/4. Back in the days of the original Silk Road (2011) I had a pretty much 100% success rate with domestic and overseas orders.

Last couple of years I'd say about one out of five orders goes south, even dealing with supposedly reliable sellers with good feedback. Two of the best markets I was using also went bang (in different ways) in the last six months.

It's definitely still possible to get stuff from the DNMs but you need to be ok with possibly writing some orders off - and don't leave money in market wallets: you never know when a seizure or exit scam is going to happen.
do you know if tor.taxi and tor.cab is the same thing or is tor.cab a scam site?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024

So about a 20% fail rate? Those ratings are actually legitimate on there? I don't have a lot to lose so it's worth trying for me I just wanted to ask first

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
do you know if tor.taxi and tor.cab is the same thing or is tor.cab a scam site?
tor.taxi is legit. Not sure about tor.cab, a lot of scams/phishing sites seem to use the .cab top level domain.

I tend to use daunt.link and the dread forum for info on markets (run by the same team, link to the dread onion URL on the daunt front page). There's also tortimes.com for news on what's going on on the darknet scene but they don't update as frequently as dread.

So about a 20% fail rate? Those ratings are actually legitimate on there? I don't have a lot to lose so it's worth trying for me I just wanted to ask first

Yeah I'd say that's about right from my experience. Feedback is generally reliable, especially for vendors with a long history who are on multiple markets, but getting a reship or refund when something goes wrong is a bit of a coin toss.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
tor.taxi is legit. Not sure about tor.cab, a lot of scams/phishing sites seem to use the .cab top level domain.

I tend to use daunt.link and the dread forum for info on markets (run by the same team, link to the dread onion URL on the daunt front page). There's also tortimes.com for news on what's going on on the darknet scene but they don't update as frequently as dread.

Yeah I'd say that's about right from my experience. Feedback is generally reliable, especially for vendors with a long history who are on multiple markets, but getting a reship or refund when something goes wrong is a bit of a coin toss.
Appreciate the feedback thank you

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024

thanks a lot for the info, do you know if archetyp and abacus are the only 2 reliable market left on there now?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I don't know if should be mentioning individual market names on here. There's another three on daunt/dread that seem to have a decent reputation too, but I haven't used them myself.