• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
In 2017, as soon as I turned 19 and was still at school, I kind of thought about a lot of plans, plans to make money, because my father encouraged me, he also wanted to make money quickly and he included me and my brother in his plans . At that time I was less depressed, I was more active, energetic, I didn't even appear to hate my mother, I mean it was a complicated relationship, the fights between my brother and her were at their peak that year. Among the plans that my father had, none of them worked out, but there was a plan that was just mine and I had been thinking about it since mid-2017, I already had a tendency to dress as a woman, and I know that this may seem strange, but I'm straight, I just like to see myself in the mirror as a woman, my hair was already growing, and I was already thinking about saving money to do the famous leisure waxing, the hair really irritated me. And yes, that was part of the plan, because the plan was not carried out by me, but by Angela. The plan consisted of pretending to be a mute girl and doing lives on Twitch about reading, I don't know if it would work... In theory, what the plan consisted of was just the clothes plus all the characterization, even the money to invest, plus the knowledge of the platform, my audience, and all the technical stuff. That year I would only focus on learning in sign language(libras), because I know it would take time... I know these posts may seem strange, just to make it clear, I post them here, to remember these moments, it may seem like I'm forgetting them, and that's everything I least want... I'm writing this letter while listening to "last Christmas I gave you my heart".... *A tear or two fell on the page*

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty