• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I certainly do I am drunk as we speak and haven´t slept much, but there are no more adventures for me in life so at least this give me a small amount of excitement even if it´s only 1% of what I used to feel as a teenager.

I see drugs (including alcohol since it´s a drug) as cheat codes in life, if you´re depressed with no energy to pursue your dreams then cocaine will give you the dopamine drive to want to do stuff etc. Drugs released happy hormons in your brain which is why I see them as cheat codes eg. if you want an endophine high you can hop on a bicycle and push yourself for an hour which feels amazing but it´s an hour hard work, you could also take a hot shower which makes your skin relase endophines but you coulda also use the cheat cheat use the cheat codes in life. I f you take some oxycodone or heroin you will also feel an endophine high,

One of my favorite highs is not from drugs but weight lifting it feels amazing, but anyways do anyone use drugs to cope with life?

Reactions: Dliena and clown_17
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Slowly becoming an alcoholic. Not yet to the point where I "need" to drink to function but I definitely drink every evening when I get home from work and I can drink periodically throughout the day on the weekends (depending on what I'm doing). So, hasn't completely taken over my life yet but I'm guessing I'll get there eventually. Already have started building a tolerance, unfortunately.

I avoid drugs as I have an addictive personality and they will just immediately torpedo my life. Also, I'm honestly too lazy to go out and find them (I grew up sheltered, I have no idea how to find a dealer and can't be bothered).

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
Slowly becoming an alcoholic. Not yet to the point where I "need" to drink to function but I definitely drink every evening when I get home from work and I can drink periodically throughout the day on the weekends (depending on what I'm doing). So, hasn't completely taken over my life yet but I'm guessing I'll get there eventually. Already have started building a tolerance, unfortunately.
I seem to be using drink more and more (or at least I'm more and more conscious of it atm). The warming hug of the initial hit and the dulling/slowing down of everything is calming and reassuring. Unhelpfully even my therapist even agreed that it probably does help calm my nervous system/anxieties.

Too naive/innocent (even as an adult) to have got into drugs - yet. Imagine it would be a very slippery slope for me. Though F overdoses sound badly tempting to look into.

Reactions: Forveleth
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Yes I do cope with it when I have a shitty day but an alcoholic, not really. Maybe I'm slowly getting addicted to alcohol. It's not that bad in my case, but I'm kinda worried that I someday am and don't even notice it.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

I avoid drugs as I have an addictive personality and they will just immediately torpedo my life. Also, I'm honestly too lazy to go out and find them (I grew up sheltered, I have no idea how to find a dealer and can't be bothered).
Have you tried Antabus? When I use that I bearly think about drinking because I can´t but it´s been a week since I stopped using 200mg Antabus so if you wanna stop drinking it works great mentally at least for me because I know of the horrible side effects
Yes I do cope with it when I have a shitty day but an alcoholic, not really. Maybe I'm slowly getting addicted to alcohol. It's not that bad in my case, but I'm kinda worried that I someday am and don't even notice it.
I feel the same way I don´t drink every day maybe at most 2-3 times a week but Antabus helps a lot when not physical addicted because I know I can´t drink maybe you should try it too if you wanna stop. Ironically am drunk now as we speak because I used Antabus 7 days ago but wanted to be drunk to cope with the fact that I will be 30 years old next month :'(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't drink or do drugs, but I drink a lot of coffee (and tea). Caffeine is also a drug 👀 I used to drink 7 cups of coffee a day lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Have you tried Antabus? When I use that I bearly think about drinking because I can´t but it´s been a week since I stopped using 200mg Antabus so if you wanna stop drinking it works great mentally at least for me because I know of the horrible side effects
Well, I use the drinking to cope so not really looking to stop anytime soon. I'll keep this in mind though.
My thought is I won't worry until I feel the need to drink before work rather than just after.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I would love to try weed but scared to buy it and don't know where to purchase it. Alcohol is too nasty and the cheap alcohol burns and I can't seem to enjoy it. I use to vape and I enjoyed it, I'm just scared to fail a drug test because I go to a pain clinic so it seems I'm stuck in my horrible reality! Anyone tried Kratom? I heard in high doses it mimics a heroin effect.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Most of the time whenever I need that sweet fix it can surely provide.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I despise the taste of alcohol, so I never drink, though on my worst nights sometimes I have the urge to drink until I can't think anymore. I'm too scared of ending up in jail to try drugs. Lately I've had the urge to turn to nicotine, I'm desperate for any vice at this point.