• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you?

• Total voters
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
are you bare, waxed, lasered, or shaved, down in the garden. (Code for your private parts).

Reactions: SexualChocolate
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Lol this thread was not what expected

Reactions: Nofaith and Slacker
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Wish we would stop with the sex posts. I think they are inappropriate but that's just me.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Cherry Crumpet, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Wish we would stop with the sex posts. I think they are inappropriate but that's just me.
And yet you voted in the poll.
Hmm.

Reactions: Nofaith and Smilla
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
All human beings think about and care about is sex, drugs, and money so it was only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperate_Soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and samhelloall9
SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
Natural but i keep it tidy.

Reactions: Brokenanddeadinside and samhelloall9
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Surprised and a little disappointed more people aren't either shaved or bare. I would be into manscaping, but I now have other things to focus on, obviously, which are my main focus nowadays.

Reactions: Nofaith
trilogy

trilogy

can't help myself
Sep 7, 2018
interesting thread

Reactions: samhelloall9 and Smilla
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I could have googled this but I wonder if women, in particular, if they get lasered, is that hair removal literally permanent as they advertise it to be? So the hair never ever regrows in that region?

I'm obviously talking about women (and a lesser degree men) who choose to go permanent hair removal for their privates.

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I could have googled this but I wonder if women, in particular, if they get lasered, is that hair removal literally permanent as they advertise it to be? So the hair never ever regrows in that region?

I'm obviously talking about women (and a lesser degree men) who choose to go permanent hair removal for their privates.
Laser treatment is very expensive and requires many treatments. Yes it is permanent but doesn't destroy all the hair follicles. Sometimes there's growth but it's light growth and a different texture.

Reactions: samhelloall9
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Laser treatment is very expensive and requires many treatments. Yes it is permanent but doesn't destroy all the hair follicles. Sometimes there's growth but it's light growth and a different texture.
painless? How many you'd say?

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I was told it's fairly painless but it varies from person to person. Depends on how high or low your pain threshold is.

The number of sessions depend on the area being treated and the thickness of the hair. But they have to space out treatments.

Last edited:
Reactions: samhelloall9 and Desperate_Soul
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I was told it's fairly painless but it varies from person to person. Depends on how high or low your pain threshold is.

The number of sessions depend on the area being treated and the thickness of the hair. But they have to space out treatments.
Kudos!

Reactions: Nofaith