motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
To be honest, I just imagine everyone how their profile pictures look

We all do that & I'm pretty sure we can't control it. A couple of people got sort of angry when I changed my profile pic & said I actually look a lot like the guy in it. lol I still haven't managed to convince anyone that he's sad & tired, not arrogant & homicidal, btw. :ahhha: I know for a fact that his supposedly threatening mug got me in trouble on more than one occasion, mostly with women. Everyone liked me much better when I was Mr. I'm a Loser Baby So Why Don't You Kill Me with big blue eyes & rainbowish stuff on his face, so I decided to do the stupid thing & not make other members think I have a baby face.

* Why am I posting this after saying I'm leaving the forum & risking getting called a lying attention whore? Because SS withdrawal is a bitch. :mmm:-_-

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Angi, LastLoveLetter, ............. and 6 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
We all do that & I'm pretty sure we can't control it. A couple of people got sort of angry when I changed my profile pic & said I actually look a lot like the guy in it. lol I still haven't managed to convince anyone that he's sad & tired, not arrogant & homicidal, btw. :ahhha: I know for a fact that his supposedly threatening mug got me in trouble on more than one occasion, mostly with women. Everyone liked me much better when I was Mr. I'm a Loser Baby So Why Don't You Kill Me with big blue eyes & rainbowish stuff on his face, so I decided to do the stupid thing & not make other members think I have a baby face.

* Why am I posting this after saying I'm leaving the forum & risking getting called a lying attention whore? Because SS withdrawal is a bitch. :mmm:-_-

Yeah I tried to quit several times. It is so fucking hard. Don't know any forum which could be a substitute.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and Eternally Dottie
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah I tried to quit several times. It is so fucking hard. Don't know any forum which could be a substitute.

I'm going to beat this addiction or die trying :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
None of them. I like to imagine all of us in cultist attire with death eater masks.