• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FoxInWaiting

FoxInWaiting

A forest spirit, waiting for his time to escape.
May 27, 2023
hi
GBywr3OXQAA2YZh

Attachments

• GF3No5bXcAA8XY_.png
    GF3No5bXcAA8XY_.png
    827.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Pluto
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Had no idea I was tagged in this thread. Thanks @WhatDoesTheFoxSay? :happy:

Here's what I have to offer Fox-wise:

Oh and since people were talking about Sonic Frontiers, I can confirm after playing the wave 3 update that Tails is absolutely cracked to play as. The game as a whole just did his character so well:

His theme from the parts where you play as him is also pretty great:

And here's some of the gameplay: 3:29 is when he gets the Cyclone from Sonic Adventure 2 and unlike in that game, it can fly super fast and high. It's amazing to control and just watching doesn't do Justice to how fun it feels to fly around like that.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I love foxes, get a few in the garden. Sadly they still hunt them here. They hunt pheasant on Fridays. Hate the shooting.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Had no idea I was tagged in this thread. Thanks @WhatDoesTheFoxSay? :happy:

Here's what I have to offer Fox-wise:

Oh and since people were talking about Sonic Frontiers, I can confirm after playing the wave 3 update that Tails is absolutely cracked to play as. The game as a whole just did his character so well:

His theme from the parts where you play as him is also pretty great:

And here's some of the gameplay: 3:29 is when he gets the Cyclone from Sonic Adventure 2 and unlike in that game, it can fly super fast and high. It's amazing to control and just watching doesn't do Justice to how fun it feels to fly around like that.

Absolutely love the Smash edits! And I'm impressed at how immersive and polished Frontiers is. (Sorry guys, I'm going to go off on a tangent here) My only gripe is that Crush 40 isn't in it, as their songs were absolute bangers and defined the latter part of high school for me. (Well, I just found out they've been out of business for some time now, and for their age we can probably call Johnny and Jun grandpas.) Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love foxes, get a few in the garden. Sadly they still hunt them here. They hunt pheasant on Fridays. Hate the shooting.
That's a shame. When I was studying overseas in Australia, I learnt that foxes are seen as vermin in some parts of the world. In Australia's case, they're both a threat to both livestock and the local fauna so they're culled to reduce their numbers. What's even more sad, is that the foxes were brought in by settlers in the 1800s, in the first place, solely for the purpose of sport hunting.

Images 1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Hmm, thinking about foxes...
Sometimes I daydream about this fox girl...
And I don't know why I start to think that I'll see her in the afterlife...

D76597772807ee17414fec8aa21937bb69c32996

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Foxy from Fox nights at Foxy's.❤️

foxy GIF

• Love
Reactions: Pluto