• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Guineus, guineus, guineus :smiling:

I like foxes!
//
M'agraden les guineus!

7f122570d4c9cf6ba9104cf3f5d4c0a5-1-300x300.png

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I find it curious how much the concepts associated to foxes vary around the world. I find them cute and I wanted to have one as a pet, until a zookeeper explained to me that it's too difficult to take care of them, so I think it is better to leave them be if I am not going to be able to give them the proper care. Also, shortly after I adopted a rabbit, the idea of adopting a fox was completely ruled out.

Cute...

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
That. Is. Awesome. You have talent.

I find them cute and I wanted to have one as a pet, until a zookeeper explained to me that it's too difficult to take care of them, so I think it is better to leave them be if I am not going to be able to give them the proper care. Also, shortly after I adopted a rabbit, the idea of adopting a fox was completely ruled out.
The zookeeper is right. For starters, fox urine is notoriously smelly. Not that I've had a chance to smell it up close, but it's said to be much worse than dog or cat urine. Owners have had limited success trying to toilet-train their foxes. To make matters worse, applying water, in the words of Mr Trowler (below), "makes the smell become a stench".

Do Foxes Make Good Pets? Short answer, "no". Long answer, "yes" with an "if".

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Agreed. Frontiers looks promising, and according to the Wiki Tornado will make an appearance.

Sonic and Friends have their own batmobiles too!
View attachment 100228

View attachment 100229
I guess it will work like in Unleashed, that is, fast travel, so far the Tornado has just appeared in Frontiers prequel comic.

Racing or Riders games aside, there are plenty of vehicles in this series, like the Bobsled! Which use one teamate as a motor hahaha.

SEASIDESONIC30 Tumblr pronauMFQL1w1kerio1 500

But nothing can beat extreme gears, they have it all!