• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
As discussed in my previous thread, I got to the conclusion that I can't CTB anytime soon. Given that, I may have to find other places to get support and help.

Don't get me wrong. I find this place awesome, you are some of the best people I have interacted with and I love the pro choice attitude that most employ here. You really helped me when I needed most, but I've been unable to stop fantisising about suicide and I feel it's holding me back. I need to try to at least make my life bearable again and I think I might need to go to another place so I can stop thinking about this.

So, what other places can I go to talk about depression and maybe get some support? I don't mind if they are pro life, even though I hate most pro life arguments just like you.

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Well theres r/depression I guess, its painfully pro life but maybe thats what you're looking for and works for you

I'm familiar with r/depression, but it's been a while, and was never an active member. I just got used to the way this forum works, I like It better than Reddit. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals