• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so repulsive, I find it disgusting and hellish how so many people are so anti-suicide even know in existence there is literally endless potential for suffering. Pro-life people only cause way more harm, it's literally evil to want to stop others from suicide, it just disgusts me how there is such a thing as suicide prevention, it's so wrong as suicide should only be supported as a personal choice instead. None of us consented to existing here anyway and aren't obligated to continue suffering in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

Suicide prevention is literally extreme cruelty and enslavement, it's so repulsive how humans want to prolong suffering rather than let others die peacefully, I despise this world where we cannot have the option to easily die in peace. One would have to be insane to be anti-suicide in this reality, I'm disgusted by those people as I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, there's nothing appealing about suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway.
Sorry but not everyone is as deluded as pro-life people to want to exist, it's really repulsive when they force their delusional beliefs onto others, anything anti-suicide is simply unacceptable.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I would off left life behind 20 years ago when I was 18 not even close to being worth staying alive for my situation just got worse
all they have achievable by keeping me from committing suicide is prolonging my suffering for 20 years
we need global assisted dying rights for all worldwide for anyone who wants to be free from this awful enslavement

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
I'm sorry, but no.

A lot of users here might feel hopeless.

But, that doesn't mean some might really have a better solution. I'm pretty sure almost anyone sees it, but that doesn't mean it does not exist.

Suicide should be our last bullet and that's nothing wrong. So there's nothing wrong in trying to help someone fire all the other bullets in the magazine before resorting to the last one.