• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Firstly im useless with my hands, cant even tie a good knot or make a bed or fry an egg ( yeah i know fucking waste of space)

so im thinking of cheaper and easier to do methods that dont require much in depth hands on mechanics, knowledge of chemicals and mixtures or money.

Let's make a list and add if you like:
1.Jumping from height
2.Train death
3.Slashing arteries
4.Running into a speeding bus?
5.??????????????????????????????

so you can see my dilemma and why im still alive, if i had a method id be long gone by now, This hurts so much to suffer with no way to end it.
what would be the best option from my list in your opinion?

Reactions: Barracuda91
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It's a hard one to judge for someone else, if that makes sense? I doubt you'll find anyone on here who will outright recommend a method to you, even if it's multiple choice!
Being pro choice in this regard still doesn't make recommending methods sit right on the conscience...
Best way is to research thoroughly and work out what might be best for you, the wiki is extensive and should provide enough info for you to make an informed decision.
I'm sorry that you too find yourself in this position - it is your decision and ultimately you will need to do most of the work yourself to come up with a plan that suits you best!
Much love :heart:

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
It's a hard one to judge for someone else, if that makes sense? I doubt you'll find anyone on here who will outright recommend a method to you, even if it's multiple choice!
Being pro choice in this regard still doesn't make recommending methods sit right on the conscience...
Best way is to research thoroughly and work out what might be best for you, the wiki is extensive and should provide enough info for you to make an informed decision.
I'm sorry that you too find yourself in this position - it is your decision and ultimately you will need to do most of the work yourself to come up with a plan that suits you best!
Much love :heart:
thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Red
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're the only one who can decide what the best method is.

In my case, if I get the guts, I'll go with partial.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Your username is Indian, so I'm going to assume you live in India? I've seen videos of people touching the live-wires of a train and getting fried instantly. I don't think people in India are easily traumatized cause they see grisly stuff all the time.

Catlovergirl

Catlovergirl

Shan32- Suicide is only for the brave.
Oct 24, 2020
I'd say definitely do alot of reading on this site about the methods and then try and decide.