• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Just so frustrated i really feel like dying today, so many times all i can consider is jumping or drowning or something and i dont have money for anything.
I cant even do simple things cant even tie a basic knot so hanging and other methods are out of the question.
Im not getting jobs because im 35 and useless with no experience or qualifications.
Im just doomed to suffer everyday . Fuck life and fuck this money world.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
The hideous Government could make life so much easier for everyone here by making things like Nembutal available to those who truly wish to die.
Yet they deny us the right to die a peaceful death and are also responsible for a great deal of problems that cause people the need to CTB anyway.
Fuck those people in Government.
I hope karma exists and they all end up in a cauldron of boiling hot diarrhea.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Sympathetic.
thank you
The hideous Government could make life so much easier for everyone here by making things like Nembutal available to those who truly wish to die.
Yet they deny us the right to die a peaceful death and are also responsible for a great deal of problems that cause people the need to CTB anyway.
Fuck those people in Government.
I hope karma exists and they all end up in a cauldron of boiling hot diarrhea.
yes whats the point of keeping us here anyway most of us arent even contributing taxes .

Reactions: The anhedonic one
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I too am human trash with no qualifications or experience, I dream of dying.
I'm scared of suicide, but I'll dare in the end

S

silentvoice

Nov 23, 2019
I'm kind of in a similar situation myself so I can definitely relate. Have you tried volunteering? It could help pad out a resume. I wish that it would get better for you either way though

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy