• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
How does one find the courage to succeed with they're attempt,i've been trying my method a few times now but i just can't seem to find the courage and strength to go all the way and the fear starts to kick in and discomfort and i wanna know how to overcome it,i believe pratice and taking chances can definitely help but is anything i'm missing here at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, I envy those who've managed to end their own existence, it's cruel to me how people have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and thewalkingdread
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
What's your method my friend?
I'm not sure i wanna say it's a method that's theoretically easy i just can't find myself to go all the way

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
S

setmefreenow

Apr 7, 2024
I am in the same boat and have been looking for answers. After a while, I came to the conclusion that those who could teach us how to overcome fear are probably not alive anymore,

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and juna
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I feel like it's a catch 22. Most have opinion that you must be calm, prepared and methodical to ensure best chance of success, but for me the only way I ever combat SI is when I'm in an acute state of distress. Unfortunately then it's impulsive and so, to date, for me, as yet unsuccessful.