• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
How does one find the courage to succeed with they're attempt,i've been trying my method a few times now but i just can't seem to find the courage and strength to go all the way and the fear starts to kick in and discomfort and i wanna know how to overcome it,i believe pratice and taking chances can definitely help but is anything i'm missing here at all?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, I envy those who've managed to end their own existence, it's cruel to me how people have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

S

setmefreenow

Apr 7, 2024
I am in the same boat and have been looking for answers. After a while, I came to the conclusion that those who could teach us how to overcome fear are probably not alive anymore,

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I feel like it's a catch 22. Most have opinion that you must be calm, prepared and methodical to ensure best chance of success, but for me the only way I ever combat SI is when I'm in an acute state of distress. Unfortunately then it's impulsive and so, to date, for me, as yet unsuccessful.