• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
That won't work for avoiding expelling harsh stomach contents, you need a serotonin receptor agonist type AE to really suppress the intense nausea that SN would cause.

Benzodiazepines are used to put you to sleep so you don't feel the discomfort of the SN. PPeH recommends quite a high dose. Especially because they are obtainable legally, they are essential for the "peaceful" part of the regimen.

This is why it's really important for people to chemically understand the "peaceful pill" combo they choose... No one deserves discomfort for an already huge decision to ctb, and I feel like OP who is already in pain doesn't deserve more pain.

I'm leaning towards a diff method for myself but AEs and benzos are fairly easy to acquire. I just want OP to understand the risks of going forward without a complete regimen.
How is it fairly easy to obtain AE and benzo? need prescriptions and dunno what doctor to go to and what to say

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
It does always concern me a little when I see these goodbye threads and the user shows last online several hours/days after their final message.

Did they fail in their attempt ? Have they been successful and police/family gone through their phone/computers ?

We can never really know can we , I find that kind of scary.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Last seen today? I wonder if either OP is still alive or maybe a family member/friend found this account? Was the account disabled before or after OP was seen today?

Either ways hope their ok.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Last seen today? I wonder if either OP is still alive or maybe a family member/friend found this account? Was the account disabled before or after OP was seen today?

Either ways hope their ok.
Can accounts be accessed after they've been disabled? If he survived, he could have regretted it and deleted his account.

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I'm new here so didn't know really know Endless, but I'm still sad that he's gone. I think I will be sad when any of us actually ctb, even though we're all here for that reason. Still, I'm glad he found the peace he was looking for.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Does a mod have to access an account to shut it down and so it shows as online for a bit?

Reactions: BrailleTogepi
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
It's heart breaking to see someone giving up on life at 21. So many people don't have long-term relationships by that age (I know that wasn't the only issue OP had) and I know they didn't want talking out of it, but just sad man :'(

D

depressedcooc

Feb 2, 2023
this mystery is making me more uneasy about SN now tbh

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
OP was briefly crossed out, uncrossed, now crossed again. And last seen yesterday. You good OP? You still with us?
Probably just the admins doing their thing, if she hasn't gone I'm sure she would come back and let us know.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I believe the line through a name means the person was successful in their attempt (I think he asked mods to close his account if they didn't hear from him. There may be other reasons someone is removed.

I

Interloper

â– 
Jul 23, 2021
I believe the line through a name means the person was successful in their attempt (I think he asked mods to close his account if they didn't hear from him. There may be other reasons someone is removed.
Being crossed out is just a manual disable of the account or a ban/mod disabling the account. He was crossed out not long after his final post. But then a few days later he wasn't crossed out any longer and he was active. Now he's crossed out again and his last activity was yesterday. Why would staff be playing with his account?

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
It's heart breaking to see someone giving up on life at 21. So many people don't have long-term relationships by that age (I know that wasn't the only issue OP had) and I know they didn't want talking out of it, but just sad man :'(
life tells you what it's gonna be like from early on
I first got suicidal at 13.
at 42 now, I look back at a wasted life, and feel the same. I got suicidal again over similar circumstances, just different places and faces
the "oh but they're so young" is bs forgive my saying.
better an early ctb than a wasted life.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@SourceEnergy I get what you're saying. It's a fine line for me knowing what to say, because I hate to stray near pro-life territory, I respect anyone's wish to CTB if they are of age and they are really sure. It's hard because we are not therapists and we don't know what someone else's life is like or how fixable it is. But 21 IS young to give up on life and think it'll never get better, especially on the relationship side. It's not hopeless, maybe it was for OP or maybe it wasn't-we can't know that, not from what little they posted. They might not know that either. And yeh things didn't get better for you or me (also suicidal since early teens) and hell I wish I'd CTB years ago, but people have said it did get better for them, so it's possible. You can't know it would be a wasted life, and either way it's still sad.

Reactions: RUPA
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
True...you don't know either way.
But if someone who is "oh so young" ctb and their life would have improved - they won't cry for missing out on that, because they are in peace
But if their life never gets better, looking back at 20/30 years of heartbreak and disappointment is a wasted life.
I'll take non existence over that any day.
I'ld never try to dissuade someone based on their age.
Life imo is only worth putting some fight if you have someone for whom you mean the world, and/or you brought children into this hell and now you are abandoning them here. Otherwise, it's fair game to quit at a young age.