• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Just checked into my hotel. Will be making my attempt in about 6 or 7 hours. If I have the strength I will update you all of my symptoms and pain level๐Ÿ’™. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I'm glad I was able to be a part of such a great community and hope that SaSu continues to stay up for many years, so the people in this world suffering with depression can have a place to vent without being judged. I will continue to update as I get closer to my attempt๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
Just checked into my hotel. Will be making my attempt in about 6 or 7 hours. If I have the strength I will update you all of my symptoms and pain level๐Ÿ’™. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I'm glad I was able to be a part of such a great community and hope that SaSu continues to stay up for many years, so the people in this world suffering with depression can have a place to vent without being judged. I will continue to update as I get closer to my attempt๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ
safe travels. i hope it's peaceful for you ๐Ÿ’–โ˜ฎ๏ธ

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Have a good trip! Please keep us updated if you can. Thanks

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Yes, when I first got it, it was not clumpy, but then after having it for a few months it got a bit clumpy. Had to smooth it out, so it's easier to mix.
Are you still with us, friend?

dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
I'm still here

There are no final goodbyes, dear friend. How could there be?
We have all known each other since before the birth of time.

The biggest mindfuck of all is that death never happens. You just imagine it will.
You are Eternal and you will continue to exist as the Eternal NOW forever, as you have been doing forever.

The TV is not affected by anything that happens in the movie.
We are like movie characters wondering what happens to the TV when the movie ends.

In "death" only the body dies, Life does not, Consciousness does not, Reality does not.
Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists, life is but a dream.

A wave rises in the Ocean, falls back into the Ocean, then rises again, born in another form.
You are that ever-present Ocean, forget the body, forget the mind, and be still, be silent.

The entire universe resides within what you are.
However is the picture, you are painting it and you are not bound by it.
See the imaginary as imaginary and be free of fear.

Let go into the Clear Light, trust it, merge with it.
It is your own true nature, it is Home.

I honor that Light/Love/Truth/Beauty/Peace within You because it is also within Me.
We are United, we are the Same, we are ONE.

Namastรฉ. ๐Ÿ™

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Hope you find peace with whatever you decide

• Love
Reactions: Endex
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Drank it
Throat burning
Haven't vomited yet
Farewell everyone
Right now pain Is at 2
Heart starting to pick up a bit
Not sure if i have enough str to keep updating
Not sure if i have enough str to keep updating
If I'm not back within 24 hrs mods pls close by acc
Going to sleep now
There's a place In heaven waiting for me

Last edited:
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Drank it
Throat burning
Haven't vomited yet
Farewell everyone
I'm really sorry.

I hope you get some peace whatever path you end in.

There's no shame in calling an ambulance if you're not sure about it.

Methylene blue is used to save from SN (in case you'd like to know).

That said... I wish you the very best. In life or death. Hope it's peaceful.

Ra4v

Ra4v

Trying to live
Feb 10, 2023
image.php

your candle still burns for two days, i suppose it will be gone soon, peacefully i hope my friend.
Is it rude if i ask what is that? I mean... it's obviously a candle, but what is it for?

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Is it rude if i ask what is that? I mean... it's obviously a candle, but what is it for?
me being tired and mis-posting. i had lit that for someone starting the process and didnt blow it out just cuz. all the same, sorry for confusion and safe travels endless xx

Reactions: heavyeyes and Ra4v