• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

As you can tell by the title, I have made my decision to finally use my bus ticket 🚌. My bus departs in 2 days (Feb 13).

Short Life Story

I have been depressed and suicidal ever since I was 13 yrs old. Every year I thought my life would change for the better, but I was left disappointed each time.

I've been alone for as long as I can remember. I went through my school years without making a single friend. This was mostly due to my social anxiety and low self esteem. I've tried for many years to overcome my SA, but when you've been suffering for that long it can be hard to gain social skills and make genuine connections.

I always thought that when I turned 18 if nothing changed, I would CTB, but instead I waited 3 more years to see if being an "adult" would change things, and boy was I wrongπŸ˜….

I am now a 21 year old Virgin, a college dropout with 10k in debt, and still got 0 friends, and have never had a girlfriend. I don't see a future for me worth living, and would rather not continue suffering with no purpose in life.

*End of story*

My method is going to be SN. I don't have a lot of fancy stuff, just gonna use what I found easy to get:

- SN from ic (25g).
- 2 cups of 50ml water.
- ibuprofen.
- dimenhydrinate (gravol).
- Benzocaine (Mouth sore gel to numb my tastebuds to help with the saltiness).
- might smoke a blunt before as well.
- Plan to fast for 8 - 10 hrs.
- booked hotel for 3 night stay.

That is all I will be using to ctb. I will also be messaging in this thread to document my symptoms and pain during the attempt.

I will say my final goodbye to everyone when the time comes.

For now, if you have any questions, please ask them below, but please avoid trying to talk me out of it. I have made my decision and do not plan on backing outπŸ™πŸΏ

Last edited:
HybridSpectre

HybridSpectre

Life sucks
Jan 24, 2023
I feel your pain bro. Loneliness has been a hallmark of my life too for long immemorial, on account of my SA. I dread any social interaction as they all feel extremely weird. But everyone's advice to people like us is always "make more friends", "go out more", "travel" but it's never easy as it sounds. I've never had a gf either and I'm struggling to get through college because everything feels pointless. I'm afraid too that soon I'll run out of patience in waiting for things to get better and catch my bus too. Happy travels friend, I envy your courage, I hope I'll have it when the time comes. May you find peace in your departure ❀.

Vitya

Vitya

She is addicted to breakcore and death
Feb 9, 2023
Whatever happens. Remember there will always be someone who will love you! May your soul be free and find peace in the next life! When my time comes I will meet you there as well. Until then, take care, friend <3