• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Does anyone know of a reliable and legitimate fentanyl supplier in SoCal please let me know ASAP thank you

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Unless you are in a situation that forces you to kill your self urgently and ASAP I would advice you to take your time and do your research on what method to choose. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I understand that, most of us are in a similar situation, some more than others. There are plenty of useful informations around the site. So Please try to calmly take your time to read through them. Ctb is a big decision that needs to be taken seriously and planned out well. From all your posts and comments I noticed you are a bit rushed and in a hurry to an impulsive attempt. That will only lead you a failed attempt and worse leave you in a permanent damage and make your life harder than it already is and make your future ctb attempts near impossible.
I wish you all the best in your decisions ❤️

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Unless you are in a situation that forces you to kill your self urgently and ASAP I would advice you to take your time and do your research on what method to choose. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I understand that, most of us are in a similar situation, some more than others. There are plenty of useful informations around the site. So Please try to calmly take your time to read through them. Ctb is a big decision that needs to be taken seriously and planned out well. From all your posts and comments I noticed you are a bit rushed and in a hurry to an impulsive attempt. That will only lead you a failed attempt and worse leave you in a permanent damage and make your life harder than it already is and make your future ctb attempts near impossible.
I wish you all the best in your decisions ❤️
I have been thinking about it since I was first beaten from relatives and left bedridden. It is hard for me to hold my phone and type. I am using voice dictate. Please let me know what the best way is never go back to my abusive family. they are the ones that left me in this dire condition.

I am thinking, if I cannot get fentanyl, and to take Pepcid, and then overdose on amitriptyline take Xanax and Valium, and I think alcohol is also mentioned in the peaceful pill handbook that they mention on the site and do it in a tub, so that I can fall asleep and drown in a bath. I hope the drowning won't hurt me, or do you think it would if I already sort of knocked out?