• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
It's very peaceful. I had a bit of an opiate problem before in my life and I accidentally overdosed and it was euphoria and relaxation then nothing. Next thing you know I'm on the floor staring at a few police and paramedics after they hit me with Narcan. Would have been a perfect ending there but... Anyway now that I REALLY want to end it everyone I know is clean and I can't get it. But it would have been as comfortable an ending as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom, needtogo and Ἡγησίας
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I haven't heard of grey death, I'll have to look it up to see if it's similar to Fentanyl.
it is! and its supposedly even stronger then fentanyl! But fentanyl is more mainstream and therefore probably much easier to find/buy. I looked into it and apparently it has been sold around the Atlanta area in Georgia but i doubt most drug dealers would sell it sense its so strong and deadly. But tbh fentanyl would do the job just as well.
Maybe if u mix grey death with fentanyl u get superpowers.. Lmao

Reactions: Largeletters
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
I have a source that I bought mine, but the new rules do not allow sourcing on the open forum, only on private talk.
Hi blazegames. I've chose Fentanyl over several other methods. Would you be willing to share your method and sourcing privately? No Exit Bag or firearms for me. Thank you.
knowman

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
It occurred to me recently that if I were to CTB with Fentanyl it could be seen as an overdose (if I didn't leave a note) so people would think I was actually an edgy secret junkie and not the depressed dweeby type that I actually am. Will still go with N I think.
Leave a note!

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
I attempted with four pressed Xanax over a gram of cocaine and 800mcg of fentanyl. I lived, though some one did find me. I'd make sure to take at least 3000mcg. If i could get my hands on enough fent I'd be happy as hell. Such a peaceful fallout.
Do u think u wouldnt have if you didnt get found?

suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
I have some benzos and I'd love to OD with that and fent. I've even considered getting an endoscopy just to OD - since they use Versed and F to knock you out, I'd just take a ton of Ativan and a little booze prior to the scope and hope that the combo would be enough to do me in. Of course, there are two massive problems with that - I'd be in a hospital and they'd notice my vitals tanking, and even if I did die they'd probably blame the anesthesiologist before my note was found. I'd prefer not to screw someone else in this, even if temporarily. But I can't think of another way to get fentanyl other than through that. Anyone able to help me out? I'm in the US.
20mg of ativan, 5 mg of diazepam, and an endoscopy. i didn't die or even come close. then.. i tried it again with surgery. still didn't die.