• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
what happens if they don't? Wake up just in time to suffocate?

It is hazardous to throw an uneducated opinion as I have never went further than codeine when it comes to opis.

But what I know is that while some people get totally knocked out from opiates, others don't have their brain shut down that far and they are aware of their breathing and heart rate slowing down. It is not a pleasant feeling. Addition of a benzo OD to an opiate OD will pretty much guarantee the outcome, not that we'd want to go there, of course, but you will see that most people who die from F or H overdose also had benzos in their system.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It is hazardous to throw an uneducated opinion as I have never went further than codeine when it comes to opis.

But what I know is that while some people get totally knocked out from opiates, others don't have their brain shut down that far and they are aware of their breathing and heart rate slowing down. It is not a pleasant feeling. Addition of a benzo OD to an opiate OD will pretty much guarantee the outcome, not that we'd want to go there, of course, but you will see that most people who die from F or H overdose also had benzos in their system.
the doctor who authored, "The guide for a humane self chosen death", says the methadone and fentanyl methods in his book can leave a person conscious if they overdose without benzos. So thats an expert opinion.

Reactions: jake3d
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
the doctor who authored, "The guide for a humane self chosen death", says the methadone and fentanyl methods in his book can leave a person conscious if they overdose without benzos. So thats an expert opinion.
Definitely can, you'll only really sleep through it with addition of something like GHB or heavy benzo dose; problem usually arises when someone is sleeping on their back and has no one to turn them. With IV i'm not sure you'd be able to sleep as it would hit you way too fast, and when you know you've done too much it really gets the heart beating.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Definitely can, you'll only really sleep through it with addition of something like GHB or heavy benzo dose; problem usually arises when someone is sleeping on their back and has no one to turn them. With IV i'm not sure you'd be able to sleep as it would hit you way too fast, and when you know you've done too much it really gets the heart beating.
I guess it's the price you have to pay :/

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Then you might as well do the amitriptyline cocktail, it's probably easier to source that than F.
Considering you need benzos for both you may as well use F and buy it at the same time from markets, then at least you can get nice and fucked beforehand. Warning: the high may make you want to live for the next 2 hours or so :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamcolleger and jake3d
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Ami sure takes nerve pain away though. :wink:

Reactions: Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Then you might as well do the amitriptyline cocktail, it's probably easier to source that than F.
Finding amitriptyline was harder than finding a good source of F. I'm gonna go with F since it's quicker, I'll just add benzos which I already have.

Reactions: Dreamcolleger
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Finding amitriptyline was harder than finding a good source of F. I'm gonna go with F since it's quicker, I'll just add benzos which I already have.
People really seem to overestimate how hard it is to use markets, a total beginner could probably have fent or whatever they're looking for posted the same day they install tor. If I didn't already have ami i'd be hard pressed knowing where to actually get it.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
People really seem to overestimate how hard it is to use markets, a total beginner could probably have fent or whatever they're looking for posted the same day they install tor. If I didn't already have ami i'd be hard pressed knowing where to actually get it.
It seems daunting but it isn't. The markets even took care of pgp which auto encrypts to the vendors public key. It couldn't be easier.

Reactions: jake3d
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
I live in The Bronx and heroine is everywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I live in The Bronx and heroine is everywhere
Heroin is absolutely everywhere, problem for people here is that without any connection to the 'underworld' of drugs that runs through every city it's very hard to know where to look. Once you do you can't unsee it, media isn't lying when they call it an epidemic. DNMs are 100x more accessible though, it's the modern equivalent of open air drug markets- no requirements and everything you want on offer.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "blazegames, post: 372087, member: 9385"]
J'ai une source que j'ai achetée à moi, mais les nouvelles règles n'autorisent pas le sourcing sur le forum ouvert, uniquement sur une conversation privée.
[/CITATION]
Can i speak to you with private messages?

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Like heroin, morphine, and other opioids, fentanyl works by binding to the body's opioid receptors, which are located in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions. When the fentanyl binds to these receptors, it increases dopamine levels in the brain's reward centers and produces an intense state of euphoria and relaxation. Unfortunately, like all opioids, fentanyl binds to opioid receptors in a non-discriminatory way, meaning that it not only attaches to the opioid receptors in the brain's reward centers, but also to the opioid receptors located in other areas of the brain, including those that control breathing. Thus, while fentanyl does produce an incredibly potent (though fleeting) high, it can have devastating physiological impacts that can potentially lead to death.

I'm not quoting a poster btw, ^that quote is from online somewhere. I wanted to add to the thread that fentanyl binds so strongly to your brain's receptors that even if administered in time naloxone may not be able to save you, which is a pity.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019

According to the Omaha World-Herald newspaper, the state used an untried drug cocktail of diazepam, fentanyl, cisatracurium and potassium chloride to execute Moore.

He was pronounced dead approximately 23 minutes after the drugs were administered, the Washington Post reported.

does anyone know what the potassium chloride and the cisactracurium does

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Just take enough Opiates mixed with a small amount of wine to knock you out and walk naked into a freezer or into the woods in the winter, this is my plan for this winter. Happy days.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
yeah hes Canadian and has level 5 to level X
Hey, I came across this thread and made an account just to warn you about this.

Last month I bought a sample (100mg) of fentanyl at level 1 (supposedly for frequent heroin users, though I've never tried heroin) from this same guy on empire.
I injected myself with over half of it on 17th July. The lethal dose of fentanyl is only about 2-5mg. Obviously, I didn't die. All it did was make me extremely dizzy, lighthearted, nauseous and I passed out for hours. Woke up with vomit all over my bed and was still feeling the effects for the next week.

Of course, idk why it didn't work. Either I did it wrong somehow or the product wasn't as good as he claims or it wasn't even fentanyl. I just wanted to tell you my experience with this because I'm not sure whether you can trust the guy or not, maybe try a different vendor if you're sure you wanna do it

Reactions: dras23 and Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Hey, I came across this thread and made an account just to warn you about this.

Last month I bought a sample (100mg) of fentanyl at level 1 (supposedly for frequent heroin users, though I've never tried heroin) from this same guy on empire.
I injected myself with over half of it on 17th July. The lethal dose of fentanyl is only about 2-5mg. Obviously, I didn't die. All it did was make me extremely dizzy, lighthearted, nauseous and I passed out for hours. Woke up with vomit all over my bed and was still feeling the effects for the next week.

Of course, idk why it didn't work. Either I did it wrong somehow or the product wasn't as good as he claims or it wasn't even fentanyl. I just wanted to tell you my experience with this because I'm not sure whether you can trust the guy or not, maybe try a different vendor if you're sure you wanna do it
Damn. Was it the 5$ sample listing

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
How is F taken? Can you swallow it or is it injected?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
As an aside, every single time I see the word 'Fentanyl' and sound it out in my mind, I'm instantly reminded of this and hear it shouted in that guy's voice... :tongue:

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Just an FYI for everyone: I've witnessed someone ODing on Fentanyl and it was peaceful. You simply fall asleep, stop breathing and slip away. My method of choice for sure. Too bad I've got a huge tolerance to opioids from being on methadone for years. *sigh*

Reactions: Yomyom, pthnrdnojvsc, Sunshine and 2 others