• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Anyone know an europe based supplier?

Reactions: Ixtabba
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
The seller can be viewed by yourself on nightmare and empire market, I hope you're not insinuating what I think you are.
It doesn't mean it's legit.
I am not insinuating anything but i have some thoughts about what's going on, which i'll keep to myself.
However, i was noticing your fight over who has the most legitimate vendor.:)

S

Slimjim23

Mar 23, 2019
Fentanyl just sounds too risky to buy . Especially with the opioid crackdown. Narcotics are the main drugs they're looking for.
Fent killed more people than opioids last year, so somebody is figuring out where to get it.
Fent is an opioid...

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It doesn't mean it's legit.
I am not insinuating anything but i have some thoughts about what's going on, which i'll keep to myself.
However, i was noticing your fight over who has the most legitimate vendor.:)
He was given Finalize Early status since he was a top seller on dream market so he's as legit as they come. Go check the reviews for yourself

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
He was given Finalize Early status since he was a top seller on dream market so he's as legit as they come. Go check the reviews for yourself
Plenty of vendors with FE who are completely untrustworthy. Dream was giving this status to vendors in order to help them exit scam, I imagine it's the same on all the new markets too. Not bashing whoever you're talking about but FE, reviews etc. all mean nothing if it's on a market; about as relevant as vendor's purity claims.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Plenty of vendors with FE who are completely untrustworthy. Dream was giving this status to vendors in order to help them exit scam, I imagine it's the same on all the new markets too. Not bashing whoever you're talking about but FE, reviews etc. all mean nothing if it's on a market; about as relevant as vendor's purity claims.
he has 1100 reviews with empire and nightmare combined, and had 6600 on dream. Hes a veteran vendor by any metric and his reviews show it. He doesnt make purity claims but has different level strengths of "Synthetic H". His page says if you play around with the product you will OD

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
he has 1100 reviews with empire and nightmare combined, and had 6600 on dream. Hes a veteran vendor by any metric and his reviews show it. He doesnt make purity claims but has different level strengths of "Synthetic H". His page says if you play around with the product you will OD
Ganesh was a 'veteran vendor', BritishDragon had nearly 20k reviews, Potion_Seller, achlysUK all ended up being scammers. I imagine M&S is still operating with easily 20k+, yet he's a well known selective scammer. FFUK had his own personal market, yet he was threatening to shoot bad reviewers with an imported PMM. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the guy I just think it's naive to trust reviews, market status, and/or anything written by a vendor especially regarding product strength.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Ganesh was a 'veteran vendor', BritishDragon had nearly 20k reviews, Potion_Seller, achlysUK all ended up being scammers. I imagine M&S is still operating with easily 20k+, yet he's a well known selective scammer. FFUK had his own personal market, yet he was threatening to shoot bad reviewers with an imported PMM. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the guy I just think it's naive to trust reviews, market status, and/or anything written by a vendor especially regarding product strength.
good point, I only trust reviews in numbers, he doesnt seem to have any negative reviews though. It is easy for vendors to abuse trust however, a H vendor recently ducked out but he was rumored to be selective scamming for awhile. Can i shoot you the F vendors name so you can take a look and tell me what you think?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
good point, I only trust reviews in numbers, he doesnt seem to have any negative reviews though. It is easy for vendors to abuse trust however, a H vendor recently ducked out but he was rumored to be selective scamming for awhile. Can i shoot you the F vendors name so you can take a look and tell me what you think?
If he's got that many reviews then he's definitely sending out product, hard to say whether it's good or not based on market reviews as nobody dares leave a bad one; I'd wager the majority of vendors are selective scamming as well because it's essentially impossible to prove that they are doing it, while they steadily increase their margins. Best thing people can do is look for reviews outside of the market (unless they're willing to make a purchase and test it with a company like EnergyControlled) but since I assume he's US based I can't really say anything specific about him cus I'm not sure where Americans are posting.

Is he Canadian by any chance? Has a few different supposed strengths that are represented by some code (can't remember) that is written on the baggies?

Reactions: Cybergothiche
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
If he's got that many reviews then he's definitely sending out product, hard to say whether it's good or not based on market reviews as nobody dares leave a bad one; I'd wager the majority of vendors are selective scamming as well because it's essentially impossible to prove that they are doing it, while they steadily increase their margins. Best thing people can do is look for reviews outside of the market (unless they're willing to make a purchase and test it with a company like EnergyControlled) but since I assume he's US based I can't really say anything specific about him cus I'm not sure where Americans are posting.

Is he Canadian by any chance? Has a few different supposed strengths that are represented by some code (can't remember) that is written on the baggies?
yeah hes Canadian and has level 5 to level X

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
yeah hes Canadian and has level 5 to level X
Been around a while, remember someone from over here ordered international from him and received, at the time (year or so ago) the gear was definitely not as potent as advertised but was active; for most buyers i'd say this is a good thing, not many people will bother to volumetrically dose drugs. So yeh he was/is legit, if someone were to use his fent in an attempt I'd say they'd need to use a fair bit more than expected.

Perhaps there's a US board on dread or similar that has more recent experience with him?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Been around a while, remember someone from over here ordered international from him and received, at the time (year or so ago) the gear was definitely not as potent as advertised but was active; for most buyers i'd say this is a good thing, not many people will bother to volumetrically dose drugs. So yeh he was/is legit, if someone were to use his fent in an attempt I'd say they'd need to use a fair bit more than expected.
do you know what strength it was? Level X - 5

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
do you know what strength it was? Level X - 5
I remember an X but unsure what that was supposed to be equivalent to, he was claiming a certain percentage by weight for the categories that just didn't make sense and would kill someone without a mega tolerance instantly.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I remember an X but unsure what that was supposed to be equivalent to, he was claiming a certain percentage by weight for the categories that just didn't make sense and would kill someone without a mega tolerance instantly.
thats why i would recommend atleast 250mg snorted.

Reactions: allgood
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
thats why i would recommend atleast 250mg snorted.
Oh yeh definitely, for CTB purposes there's no reason not to go overkill especially when it's so so difficult to gauge the strength of something like that; vendors all claim that they have sterile labs with GCMS etc. but in reality it's some guys using 50mg scoops on a couple balances and essentially eyeballing dosages. If only it were still possible to just get the stuff from RC sellers, I'm sure that's what these vendors are doing and then just diluting and reselling.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Oh yeh definitely, for CTB purposes there's no reason not to go overkill especially when it's so so difficult to gauge the strength of something like that; vendors all claim that they have sterile labs with GCMS etc. but in reality it's some guys using 50mg scoops on a couple balances and essentially eyeballing dosages. If only it were still possible to just get the stuff from RC sellers, I'm sure that's what these vendors are doing and then just diluting and reselling.
But you do think its very much possible and practical to use his product for ctb. 250mg of level X is only 55 dollars, so its very affordable too

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
But you do think its very much possible and practical to use his product for ctb. 250mg of level X is only 55 dollars, so its very affordable too
Given what I've heard from a couple reviews of international orders yes, probably. I'd want to volumetrically dose some of his product to see just how active it is before trusting it for anything serious though, and I'd want a high tolerance beforehand without a doubt as it's hard to say whether 250mg is enough without knowing the exact composition of what he's selling. One buyer could receive something completely inert while others could be looking at whole numbers in terms of %/weight which would absolutely be deadly in the right amount. Concentrations of acute overdoses from acetylfentanyl (which is what I assume he is using) have been in a range of 89–945 μg/L, a more potent analogue would be even better and in combination with something like diazepam this is certainly viable. If we take the lowest number from that range the average person would stand a chance of dying from about 500μg, so if it were 1% acetylfentanyl by weight you'd still be well on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Given what I've heard from a couple reviews of international orders yes, probably. I'd want to volumetrically dose some of his product to see just how active it is before trusting it for anything serious though, and I'd want a high tolerance beforehand without a doubt as it's hard to say whether 250mg is enough without knowing the exact composition of what he's selling. One buyer could receive something completely inert while others could be looking at whole numbers in terms of %/weight which would absolutely be deadly in the right amount. Concentrations of acute overdoses from acetylfentanyl (which is what I assume he is using) have been in a range of 89–945 μg/L, a more potent analogue would be even better and in combination with something like diazepam this is certainly viable. If we take the lowest number from that range the average person would stand a chance of dying from about 500μg, so if it were 1% acetylfentanyl by weight you'd still be well on the way.
I wonder if this becomes the new N for awhile. Id buy it before he ducks out tbh. a gram for 180$ isnt a bad price.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if this becomes the new N for awhile. Id buy it before he ducks out tbh. a gram for 180$ isnt a bad price.
Not quite as peaceful as N, the times I was near overdose choking on vomit was not uncommon (granted it generally happens when asleep or nodding to fuck). Perhaps with anti-emetics, a high dose, and benzos it would be a better experience. But yeh it's really not expensive to buy enough for CTB.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You definitely need to also take an OD of benzos for F poisoning to be painless.

Reactions: allgood
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Not quite as peaceful as N, the times I was near overdose choking on vomit was not uncommon (granted it generally happens when asleep or nodding to fuck). Perhaps with anti-emetics, a high dose, and benzos it would be a better experience. But yeh it's really not expensive to buy enough for CTB.
ive read reports of people just going unconscious almost immediately. RC benzos are easily available so a cocktail would be easy to make.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
ive read reports of people just going unconscious almost immediately. RC benzos are easily available so a cocktail would be easy to make.
It can be a pretty horrible struggle, only ever seen one proper OD. Getting done with naloxone looks pretty bad too, especially when we're given IM kits over here in place of those fancy nose things.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It can be a pretty horrible struggle, only ever seen one proper OD. Getting done with naloxone looks pretty bad too, especially when we're given IM kits over here in place of those fancy nose things.
what do you think off north Dakota using fentanyl for an execution. Cant the dose be high enough where it can sedate you to the point where you cant experience any discomfort.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
what do you think off north Dakota using fentanyl for an execution. Cant the dose be high enough where it can sedate you to the point where you cant experience any discomfort.
I thought it was a fentanyl-based combination, with diazepam cisatracurium and a few other meds? Opioid overdose by itself is not pretty.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I thought it was a fentanyl-based combination, with diazepam cisatracurium and a few other meds? Opioid overdose by itself is not pretty.
I might be wrong, I was under the impression it was F alone. I guess the best bet would be RC benzos before then snort the whole bag of F you bought.
how much valium equivalent of benzos do you think is sufficient

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You definitely need to also take an OD of benzos for F poisoning to be painless.
what happens if they don't? Wake up just in time to suffocate?