• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Just an FYI for everyone: I've witnessed someone ODing on Fentanyl and it was peaceful. You simply fall asleep, stop breathing and slip away. My method of choice for sure. Too bad I've got a huge tolerance to opioids from being on methadone for years. *sigh*

I'm so confused though because people in here saying you need benzos at the same time or you risk being awake/conscious as you suffocate from the F.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I'm so confused though because people in here saying you need benzos at the same time or you risk being awake/conscious as you suffocate from the F.
I've heard benzos are pointless since F is so strong on its own.
I've tried to overdose on F, just got super lightheaded and sleepy, definitely wasn't awake for long after taking it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Maybe you're getting mixed up with one of the gas methods?

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Maybe you're getting mixed up with one of the gas methods?

No, read through the thread.
Example: "You definitely need to also take an OD of benzos for F poisoning to be painless. "

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
No, read through the thread.
Example: "You definitely need to also take an OD of benzos for F poisoning to be painless. "

Oh yep fair enough, my mistake. In that case I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunshine
R

RichTea

Feb 11, 2020
No you simply go uncounsious and breathing slows, can stop if not resuscitated. There is no pain involved, happened to me several times you simply wake in ICU nearly a week later (in my case). Just make sure you take enough and not get found straight away.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and elfgyoza
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
No you simply go uncounsious and breathing slows, can stop if not resuscitated. There is no pain involved, happened to me several times you simply wake in ICU nearly a week later (in my case). Just make sure you take enough and not get found straight away.

So did this guy lie? " the doctor who authored, "The guide for a humane self chosen death", says the methadone and fentanyl methods in his book can leave a person conscious if they overdose without benzos. So thats an expert opinion. "

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Just an FYI for everyone: I've witnessed someone ODing on Fentanyl and it was peaceful. You simply fall asleep, stop breathing and slip away. My method of choice for aure
if you don't have an opioid tolerance, it'll kill you by itself, no need for benzos, booze, etc. As long as you do enough of it, you'll simply fall asleep and not wake up. You're out cold, you're not aware you've stopped breathing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, highlyvolatile and Sunshine
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
Where can you get fentanyl from in the uk?

R

RichTea

Feb 11, 2020
Just pop down the local pharmacy.
no just kidding.
I cant see option to PM??
The times I have tried to end my life using Carf and Fent, I simply fall asleep, go unconscious but have been found and saved unfortunately. I simply didnt take enough. The Carf I was found straight away, not breathing, CPR etc. as that stuff will definitely work if not found.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
In my personal experience ODing on opiates isn't what its cracked up to be. I don't want to dissuade you I just personality dont like the feeling. I get lightheaded sick feeling and my heart slows down but it feels like its beating really hard, it feels like someone is sitting on your chest idk it's not my favorite. I'd suggest at least trying opiates before you decide to use them to ctb cause it's like parsley some people love it some people hate it.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
You have to have more posts. Check the faq section

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
In my personal experience ODing on opiates isn't what its cracked up to be. I don't want to dissuade you I just personality dont like the feeling. I get lightheaded sick feeling and my heart slows down but it feels like its beating really hard, it feels like someone is sitting on your chest idk it's not my favorite. I'd suggest at least trying opiates before you decide to use them to ctb cause it's like parsley some people love it some people hate it.

How can you test it without accidentally dying? Is there a similar drug that gives you a high like F (or similar) that isnt dangerous to OD on very easily?

NotMemorableEnough

NotMemorableEnough

Feb 25, 2019
But you're obviously not dead, so how is this experience comparable to a deadly OD?

Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Please can anyone shed some light? Just read this thread and find it confusing and speculative, in terms of reliable sources, experiences, formulas and advice. Who really knows? Everyone is different and are affected in various ways. Those that have passed obviously can't come back and tell the stories. Please pm me.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yep, pretty sure it's the same guy. For me it was about $12 including international shipping though

there's no way it was original fentanyl. most likely some cheap indian generic. One 100mcg original Fent patch costs around 200$ and you will need 10 of them to have a 1000mcg dose which is lethal. In fact anything starting from 500mcg is lethal, but it depends on your body weight. So to be safe I would go for 1000mcg (10 patches)
Anyways I'm going to order 10 patches from a local source I buy H from.

Last edited:
S

Shetouchedme

Sep 29, 2019
I was on the darknet and seen some 100mcg patches for $60 they were janssen brand can you trust that they aren't a scam idk

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Check the fentanyl megathread and resource thread if you haven't already. Should have a lot of info on there regarding it. Shame it's so hard to get hold of.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
there's no way it was original fentanyl. most likely some cheap indian generic. One 100mcg original Fent patch costs around 200$ and you will need 10 of them to have a 1000mcg dose which is lethal. In fact anything starting from 500mcg is lethal, but it depends on your body weight. So to be safe I would go for 1000mcg (10 patches)
Probably not. It was advertised as China white, which is synthetic F.
It was a sample though, I think the idea behind that is people buy a bit cheaply then come back and buy from them again. Sounds dodgy af looking back at it but they had good ratings and looked legit.

Patches are the way to go imo, harder to mess up than an injection. They're just so expensive

O

Okamikage

Feb 21, 2020
Hi

Hi, please could you pm me your source, I'd be willing to pay you. Thanks
Oop sorry I'm new here I think I got that wrong...

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
It would definitely be my first choice if I knew how to get it.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Of everything I've heard about Fentanyl, it's pretty lethal. A particular case that comes to mind is the death of Lil Peep, a musician who died in November 2017 because he OD'd on Xanax laced with Fentanyl. Of course, he didn't know the pills were laced, hence why there is a lawsuit going on.

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
Of everything I've heard about Fentanyl, it's pretty lethal. A particular case that comes to mind is the death of Lil Peep, a musician who died in November 2017 because he OD'd on Xanax laced with Fentanyl. Of course, he didn't know the pills were laced, hence why there is a lawsuit going on.
Ya there's a lot of that going around isn't there? Drugs being laced with other drugs. I was looking into this stuff called grey death and it sounds just as good as fentanyl. Apparently some drug dealers lace herion with grey death

Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Ya there's a lot of that going around isn't there? Drugs being laced with other drugs. I was looking into this stuff called grey death and it sounds just as good as fentanyl. Apparently some drug dealers lace herion with grey death
I haven't heard of grey death, I'll have to look it up to see if it's similar to Fentanyl.