• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
You may have seen my other thread where I was going to rent a hotel room and overdose on fent. I have a bit under a half gram left. (decent sized rock, i've been smoking crumbs of it and nodding off HARD, i woke up a few nights ago on the floor, so my tolerance is still really low)

I also have over 50 pressed xanax bars, will get alcohol and I also got my hands on 9 - 20MG oxycodone pills.

Now I'm not sure how to approach all of this. I know I'm going to take a bunch of the xanax first and drink a bit.. then I want to take the oxies but they make me nauseous sometimes so idk what to do to avoid that. Only take 40-60 MG? Pepto Bismol isn't going to help control the nausea will it?

My last step would be to snort the fent. I'm going to break it all up and try and get as much up my nose as possible and hopefully pass out.

I'm going to book my room for this Sat and hopefully not chicken out like last time. I'm gonna show up right at check in so it gives me 12+ hours where no one could find me.

I've literally made a list of reasons why I shouldn't be alive and all the things that trigger my emotional memories so I can convince myself I need to do this or I'm going to live this shit no value life forever.