• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Yeah so I have fentanyl, more than enough and I'm ready to go. Have at least two 50 MCG P/H though after opening them, the sticky quality has been lost to conditions. I read you can chew them? or convert them into liquid form? Would it be better to just go and get some fresh ones? I don't want to waste any.

Note I've just come out of hospital after being pumped full of fent and morphine via IV so yes I know what to expect, it's all cool. Can just stop breathing and pass out but I imagine I'll be out cold before then. The plan is before bed and just drift away during sleep. Sound good?

Any recommendations to ensure I don't wake up choking or suffer or anything like that? How much would you recommend I hoard to ensure I definitely absolutely go and what should I do exactly? appreciate the help.

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
You need to do a lot more research.
There are all kinds of patches. And it's not 50 MCG PR hour. That would be insane almost.
It's 50 UG PR hour.

You need to find out what kind of patch it is, and do a little research. Because not all patches are the same, and some works longer than others. I assume you want to be well informed, and actually want to know what you are doing?

Sincerly šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Forveleth
G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
As my post suggested.

I'm staring at the patch right now so can only read what I see. Opiodur, 50 micrograms/hour transdermal patch. Fentanyl. 1 Transdermal patch. Can cause addiction. Contains opiod. ZENTIVA.

Sure patches themselves show 50 ug/h.

I don't really care about being some expert, I need to get out of here and fast, so I'm looking for the most reliable "covering all bases" answer I can get.

This is me "doing a little research". That's why I'm here, bud.
Don't really have a lot of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
For fuck's sake. Surely there's someone that can give me a way to drastically increase the chances? should I fast before applying them and use a heating pad? etc. Something useful. I know people here talk about N a lot -- maybe I could buy some of that instead. Whatever happens I need to go.

It takes a lot of patches for reliable ctb, I wouldn't just use them...

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Unsurprisingly people with fent patch knowledge aren't just sitting on SaSu, waiting for others to ask them questions.

I'm sorry that your need is urgent and that's brought you here, but you're going to need some patience and hope that someone with knowledge see's your post and decides to answer.

I'm not an 'expert' in this method, but if you've been on them in hospital, then you'll have a level of tolerance. What amount and how long have you been on fent / morphine?

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Unsurprisingly people with fent patch knowledge aren't just sitting on SaSu, waiting for others to ask them questions.

I'm sorry that your need is urgent and that's brought you here, but you're going to need some patience and hope that someone with knowledge see's your post and decides to answer.

I'm not an 'expert' in this method, but if you've been on them in hospital, then you'll have a level of tolerance. What amount and how long have you been on fent / morphine?
Was at least 200MCG in one instance and a ton of morphine to boot in hospital. Other amounts I can't really determine sadly, was out of it / can't remember what I agreed to, so yeah I do have a tolerance.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I think soaking the patch in DSMO would increase the speed of absorption, but that's just my guess. There are people who have died from eating patches, but if you don't know how to extract the fentanyl from it, it's better to use more opioids in combination.

The power order is more or less this:

fentanyl/nitazenes>methadone>hydromorphone>oxymorphone>oxycodone

The rest are too weak or may be full of fillers.

-Ace-

-Ace-

Apr 1, 2024
I'm on Fentanyl patches - a total of 37mcg. You wear them for three days before replacing. It's slowly absorbed over that time frame.

From what I know, people have died because patches tend to release all of their dosage in one go when subject to a LOT of heat. I've heard stories of people taking scalding hot baths (but I do that daily and haven't had a fentanyl OD.
)
I've heard other people placed boiling hot water bottles over the site where the patches are and died. However it isn't guaranteed.

I get prescribed 10 25mcg and 10 12mcg patches a month and I've considered putting them all on when wanting to CTB. However I've been on them for 20 years so I bet with my tolerance, I'd just get a little bit sleepy.

willitpass

willitpass

Donā€™t try to offer me help, Iā€™ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If you just got out of the hospital where you were given heavy doses of fentanyl (200mcg is an insane dose if that's what you actually got, so you must have a HEFTY tolerance), then 2 50mcg patches aren't likely to be enough to do much to you.

-Ace-

-Ace-

Apr 1, 2024
If you just got out of the hospital where you were given heavy doses of fentanyl (200mcg is an insane dose if that's what you actually got, so you must have a HEFTY tolerance), then 2 50mcg patches aren't likely to be enough to do much to you.

When I have had it IV in hospital, I was told it can be given up to 10mcg per kilo of body weight. I am 90kg.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
When I have had it IV in hospital, I was told it can be given up to 10mcg per kilo of body weight. I am 90kg.
2-20mcg/kilo is the dosing guidelines for general anesthesia purposes. For pain management 200mcg/hr is the maximum dosing. Even for being 90kg 200mcg is A LOT of fentanyl. Your body will have a tolerance to it.

Reactions: -Ace-
-Ace-

-Ace-

Apr 1, 2024
2-20mcg/kilo is the dosing guidelines for general anesthesia purposes. For pain management 200mcg/hr is the maximum dosing. Even for being 90kg 200mcg is A LOT of fentanyl. Your body will have a tolerance to it.
Oh it does, I've been taking it 20 years.
My current dose is 37mcg but I have been prescribed as high as 50mcg.

Last year, my pain spiked and nothing would control it. I was eventually admitted to hospital and they stuck me on a spinal IV infusion of fentanyl and ketamine. I lost my sight for three weeks whilst on the combination.

• Wow
Reactions: rotciv and Otaku
G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Chewing / sucking these patches so maybe it'll work. Was Impatient. Hope for the best.
They taste awful and there's an initial heavy tiredness, slowed breathing so far. Not out of it yet. Face feels numb. Might get more if I need to. Fuck it at this point maybe I should just down whatever I can find in the house. Have another stuck to my arm.
Starting to feel pretty calm centred around the front of my head but unsure if just placebo. Definitely an effect. Maybe I should have waited to get the N stuff, at this point I don't even care if it fails and I end up whatever -- I'll just try again.

Numbness and just weird feeling all around my face. Yeah that's definitely real.
Woah. Okay yeah big effect.
Well if I die don't worry, I went out good. This is pretty chill of an experience. Bit weird if I move around but compared to what I've been through, nothing really. I've had days worse. Just super spaced out and slow. Might just go to sleep.
Everything feels pretty much like a waterfall. Moving upwards.
Everything feels pretty much like a waterfall. Moving upwards.
Yeah at this stage I'm almost out of it. Just spinning.
Yeah at this stage I'm almost out of it. Just spinning.
Seems hard to see also.
Jeez maybe I really am way too impulsive. I could have prepared a bit better.

The "High" isn't even a good one, Just feels super disorienting and very tiring.

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Jeez maybe I really am way too impulsive. I could have prepared a bit better.
You can stop at any point, to work out if this method and timing is right for you.

You can never do too much research into a method, but you can do too little.

I hope whatever you decide is the right choice for you.

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Hey man every time I stop paying explicit attention I begin t drift away and pass out. I get what you're saying.

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
How are you doing?
This stuff hit me like a truck. I almost threw up in the bathroom trying to stand for the first time in hours
i keep forgetting what's going on every few moments I give in to closing my eyes.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Look it's not for me to say what you should or shouldn't do. But from sitting behind a keyboard, it sounds like they maybe aren't working in the way you hoped. Please take care of yourself.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Chewing / sucking these patches so maybe it'll work. Was Impatient. Hope for the best.
They taste awful and there's an initial heavy tiredness, slowed breathing so far. Not out of it yet. Face feels numb. Might get more if I need to. Fuck it at this point maybe I should just down whatever I can find in the house.

How many did you chewed?

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Two 50mcgs. I've tried before in 2022 same method forgot to mention, didn't chew though just applied

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Any chance at this stage I just stop breathing in my sleep? if I stop I don't really notice at the moment.

I know my circumstances are crazy -- don't ask. Just want to round this up.

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Any chance at this stage I just stop breathing in my sleep? if I stop I don't really notice at the moment.

I know my circumstances are crazy -- don't ask. Just want to round this up.
It's been hours since you took it. I wouldn't say the chance is 0, but you're already past the peak. Fentanyl has a half life of 3-7 hours, which you've already passed. At this point you're just going to have to wait out the symptoms. Drink some water and rest.

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
That fucking sucked. Trying again soon but need a bit.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Two 50mcgs. I've tried before in 2022 same method forgot to mention, didn't chew though just applied

So we can conclude that just 2 patches orally are not enough for those with tolerance.. if you have access to more patches, applying DMSO to them (in the application area), find a way to keep them warm and apply as many as you can. DMSO and heat will cause the substance to be absorbed very quickly.

Can't you get other opioids on the black market?

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
So we can conclude that just 2 patches orally are not enough for those with tolerance.. if you have access to more patches, applying DMSO to them (in the application area), find a way to keep them warm and apply as many as you can. DMSO and heat will cause the substance to be absorbed very quickly.

Can't you get other opioids on the black market?

Don't take my case to be a standard, I'm unusually resistant to a few things.
Thank you for your advice. Yeah I'll look into that

Last edited:
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
I think you may have a pretty high tolerance right now that is impeding your efforts. It will suck ass but I think opioid tolerance goes down pretty quickly like matter of days, but that may increase the effectiveness.

I'm also hoping to use fent but will be relatively opioid naĆÆve. From what I hear combining with benzos + alcohol + antiemetic will dramatically help for success.

I'm thinking of combining methods like using the fent to take away fear and pain of jumping, taking just a bit extra right before the jump in case I survive the fall etc. Or fent+drowning, fent+asphyx/inert gas maybe buying a big deep freezer and passing out inside or some other hermetically sealed area that would otherwise be intolerable.

These are just thoughts though so may I ask your help?
Because you now have a lot of experience with 'what it is like' to be on fent. Do you think it is powerful enough to mask the pain of say smashed legs and guts while slowing bleeding out if I botched a jump attempt? Or enough to slip into the unknown and not even be aware I am drowning etc?
And based on your experience, would it take a high dose (relative to tolerance only, not specific dose which will vary by person) to mask such dramatic physical and emotional pain?

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
I think you may have a pretty high tolerance right now that is impeding your efforts. It will suck ass but I think opioid tolerance goes down pretty quickly like matter of days, but that may increase the effectiveness.

I'm also hoping to use fent but will be relatively opioid naĆÆve. From what I hear combining with benzos + alcohol + antiemetic will dramatically help for success.

I'm thinking of combining methods like using the fent to take away fear and pain of jumping, taking just a bit extra right before the jump in case I survive the fall etc. Or fent+drowning, fent+asphyx/inert gas maybe buying a big deep freezer and passing out inside or some other hermetically sealed area that would otherwise be intolerable.

These are just thoughts though so may I ask your help?
Because you now have a lot of experience with 'what it is like' to be on fent. Do you think it is powerful enough to mask the pain of say smashed legs and guts while slowing bleeding out if I botched a jump attempt? Or enough to slip into the unknown and not even be aware I am drowning etc?
And based on your experience, would it take a high dose (relative to tolerance only, not specific dose which will vary by person) to mask such dramatic physical and emotional pain?
What I can tell you is that taking the stuff was a during a very emotional turbulent process of:

A. Okay, I've taken it, and I'm in a state. Then a kind of revelation I guess they talk about right after "the jump" -- about certain people in my life and what's going on with them, sudden clarity. That happens.

B. Sudden removal of emotional pain and psychological shift to acceptance of death. There's an ease and mindset shift.

C. Waiting. From there it was a choice -- accept the bliss of acceptance, or fight against what's happening to you.

So the fentanyl can and will take you from A to B most probably. You'll be aware of your smashed legs, you'll be aware of your guts, you're not going to be oblivious all of a sudden -- but you're not *primarily* aware of those things, because you're too preoccupied with OD'ing. How much depends on how much you'll take I'd guess, take enough you'll just black out and at that point it doesn't matter. You could absolutely get high enough to where you're not even noticing or just, frankly, don't care.

Yes it would take a high dose to mask those forms of pain, I sat through every second staring it right in the eye, waiting -- you'd theoretically need a lot. The bliss people talk about? I didn't really get any of that, it really depends on your focus. If you give into it totally? sure probably, but the way I did it just left me feeling pretty awful. My advice would be follow protocols described and actually "get high" -- do what people who take the stuff do, properly, or you're just going to feel like you're drinking battery acid mostly. They know what they're talking about.

• Informative
Reactions: escape_from_hell