• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
What I can tell you is that taking the stuff was a during a very emotional turbulent process of:

A. Okay, I've taken it, and I'm in a state. Then a kind of revelation I guess they talk about right after "the jump" -- about certain people in my life and what's going on with them, sudden clarity. That happens.

B. Sudden removal of emotional pain and psychological shift to acceptance of death. There's an ease and mindset shift.

C. Waiting. From there it was a choice -- accept the bliss of acceptance, or fight against what's happening to you.

So the fentanyl can and will take you from A to B most probably. You'll be aware of your smashed legs, you'll be aware of your guts, you're not going to be oblivious all of a sudden -- but you're not *primarily* aware of those things, because you're too preoccupied with OD'ing. How much depends on how much you'll take I'd guess, take enough you'll just black out and at that point it doesn't matter. You could absolutely get high enough to where you're not even noticing or just, frankly, don't care.

Yes it would take a high dose to mask those forms of pain, I sat through every second staring it right in the eye, waiting -- you'd theoretically need a lot. The bliss people talk about? I didn't really get any of that, it really depends on your focus. If you give into it totally? sure probably, but the way I did it just left me feeling pretty awful. My advice would be follow protocols described and actually "get high" -- do what people who take the stuff do, properly, or you're just going to feel like you're drinking battery acid mostly. They know what they're talking about.
It sounds like one still needs to be absolutely ready to go. In other words have the survival instinct mostly conquered and putting away all notions of hope for any other way. It's tough though because when I manage to get high in other ways, hope and optimism rear their ugly heads and I think fentanyl taking away the pain will still leave room for those things. I'd end up fighting against what's happening like you describe.

But rationally I know there is no hope, best case scenario is many years of misery, why do that? Maybe some alcohol and other stuff before hand will help me get into it. Gradually setting up the conditions to make death more likely so the chance to fight back doesn't keep me here in hell. Maybe sitting on a narrow ledge so passing out guarantees a fall, or falling into a noose etc. stuff like that.

It sounds like you're really up against the moment and I admire your courage. What are you thinking next? Or let the hope take hold for now and take a breather?

Reactions: Guy089001
G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
I'm at the interval of taking a breath; purging from my system and, inevitably, trying again. My fate is sealed, personally.

I'm not courageous, but I have been. I'm just belligerent, even to Hell. Don't mind me.