• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Which is why I especially despise how methods like Nembutal aren't legalised, it's so disgusting how we are denied the right to cease existing in peace whenever we wish to and instead there is just this website which doesn't really function properly.

And as well as that it seems to be becoming less of a suicide discussion by the day, more like a discussion of everything instead. And I thought the suicide discussion was meant for people who hate life to vent about wanting to die or ask about methods without all the condescending pro-lifers rather than a "recovery", life advice, pro-life and random discussion forum.

Like why do people see venting posts as an excuse to force pro-life condescending toxic positivity onto people despite the fact that it's meant to be a suicide forum, it's especially insensitive when people are invalidated because of age, like suicide isn't something to prevent, suicide is a perfectly valid decision and I cannot stand people who worship something so disgusting as existence so much.

I've felt that way about the main forum for a long time but I thought that it's best to just try and ignore it and just write my own posts instead but when I did that even they got all deleted and taken away as the site is ruined now, it doesn't properly function anymore, it's sad that this is all suicidal people have.

I wish there was something better than this site meaning an actual right to die so that websites like this would never need to exist and instead all those who have awareness about how existence is so dreadful can just be at peace.

Last edited:
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
How many different ways can someone say, "I want to die" and "it's unfair we don't have euthanasia"?

There's like a ton of threads and discussions already and it's reiterated every single day.

I feel like it's kind of unfair to judge people for coming here looking for solutions to immediate problems, as if the only solution they should choose is death.

If that's the case, why are you still here three years later?

Not judging, just making a point.

It's not like people can come here and just order N, or something.

So.... we are kind of just stuck commiserating and shooting the shit.

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Please dont see this in a bad or harmful way, i am honestly curios and am trying to understand you.

Ive seen you trashtalking this website everywhere lately, yet when you get a response question from the admin or members that dont agree with you, you just dont reply at all. Are you trying to discuss this topic about the Website having technical problems at all or do you just want to point fingers and nag?

Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Twas ever thus…

April:

I know that this thread is pointless really, but it's just felt like the suicide discussion section has changed a lot, it seems to be full of posts that have barely anything to do with suicide, there's too many troll posts and people just using it to post about random things, it means that all of the genuine threads that are about people wanting to die or venting about hating life just get buried and are more difficult to find.
The forum just feels different to what it used to be honestly, the one place where people can seriously discuss suicide is becoming not much different to everywhere else in this world, and it mostly seems to be a forum about self harm as well rather than suicide. And as well as that there is too much toxic positivity and pro lifers, but that is just the internet I guess, at least the option to vent about hating life is there and at least people can still access method information, I do think the site is beneficial for that aspect so people are less likely to fail attempting very risky methods.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
was meant for people who hate life to vent about wanting to die
Not everyone who wants to die hates life. They might only hate the circumstances of their life. There's a big difference between that and hating all life.

and I cannot stand people who worship something so disgusting as existence so much.
Yeah, we know, we know, we know, we know, we know. Did I mention, we know?

it's especially insensitive when people are invalidated because of age
Would you want you child to commit suicide? You're 10 year old child for example? Based on your past statements, I know you wouldn't care, but most people would. Some people would have to have children before they'd understand that, and you've already stating emphatically that you'd never bring children into existence., so we already know that. The thing about life is that many of the problems that come around are fleeting. They simply go away. What may be a dramatic, end-of-the-world scenario one minute, simply diminishes, or goes away altogether, with time. Of course that isn't true for every life obstacle, but it is true for a lot of them. Kids are in no position to be making such momentous life decisions with a brain that isn't even fully developed. In many cases they don't even understand the ramifications for their actions. I know you'd have no issue "flipping the switch" to the "off" position for all life, as you've already said so in a post that was deleted during the SS outage, but all I can say is that it's a good thing you don't have that type of responsibility over this world, since that would entirely usurp the autonomy of everyone's inherent right to decide for themself.

but I thought that it's best to just try and ignore it and just write my own posts instead but when I did that even they got all deleted and taken away......................
It must have been a coordinated conspiracy in order to eliminate your postings. That's the only possible reason that makes any sense. 🙄

I wish there was something better than this site meaning an actual right to die so that websites like this would never need to exist and instead all those who have awareness about how existence is so dreadful can just be at peace.
Start your own forum: FC's House of Nihilism

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
The sites pro-choice, whatever reason someone has for still being here is valid, yes even if they want to improve their life first or aren't sure about CTB just think it's their only way, it might not be. Your reason for staying here is no one is gonna knock on your door and hand you N-which is valid too, but what's the diff? Also I don't really get why your posts being deleted was that big a deal if you were just venting-it helped at the time right? It sucks for everyone we lost posts, but you don't really reply much to your vents anyway (weird since ppl take the time literally daily to reply to you) so like can't you just read through your other vents, there's rather a lot to choose from.

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
And as well as that it seems to be becoming less of a suicide discussion by the day, more like a discussion of everything instead. And I thought the suicide discussion was meant for people who hate life to vent about wanting to die or ask about methods without all the condescending pro-lifers rather than a "recovery", life advice, pro-life and random discussion forum.

Like why do people see venting posts as an excuse to force pro-life condescending toxic positivity onto people despite the fact that it's meant to be a suicide forum, it's especially insensitive when people are invalidated because of age, like suicide isn't something to prevent, suicide is a perfectly valid decision and I cannot stand people who worship something so disgusting as existence so much.

I've felt that way about the main forum for a long time but I thought that it's best to just try and ignore it and just write my own posts instead but when I did that even they got all deleted and taken away as the site is ruined now, it doesn't properly function anymore, it's sad that this is all suicidal people have.

The taboo against suicide is probably going to be around forever.
In a sane world there would be easier access to a peaceful checkout, but humans are probably never going to become a truly sane species.
So, we should be grateful that sites like this exist at all.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I have had the same complaints and have been told we ALL need to report it when we see it. So please if you see any "Pro life" BS being forced onto someone's thread then look at the bottom of the "Pro Life" BS post and hit "Report" and just put in "Pro Life in the wrong place."

Please it takes all of us to clean this up. Mods can't take it all on their own. If you like and want to come here then take some responsibility for it please please please

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I agree on some points and disagree on others as I'm sure most users do with this post.

There's no doubt in my mind things are a bit down hill even in the couple of months I've joined here, the surge in popularity is not a good thing imo. The site is filled with people who are very immature and act childish and it's almost like a mockery to those who are truly suicidal using this forum as a place to vent and discuss methods.

It's blatantly obvious some people are faking CTB for attention and trivializing a real problem for attention which is what irks me the most. I get there's a cry for help in those statements however this is not the place to do that at and I feel like it's drove me away from here personally.

No one tries to help with methods or share information anymore, no one responds well to other users venting, no one tries to be grounded anymore. It just seems like a sh*t show for people who are mildly depressed not even truly suicidal to sh*t post on and gain pity which imo is pathetic.
I cannot stand people who worship something so disgusting as existence so much.
I heavily agree with this statement myself however am not offended by others opinions as much. I truly wish we could stick to the topic of suicide and suicide venting and leave recovery out of the picture. I'm not saying recovery is a bad thing, if you find meaning and purpose to continue good on you honestly.. I don't want people to die or suicide. But imo this just isn't the place for recovery.

Sorry to see people are judging you over your opinions on the forum I hope it doesn't happen to me for agreeing with you on most of your points but I heavily stand behind this post either way.

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
You know where the delete button is.. You've chanted a 1000 times how you don't care what people think of you and your opinions.. I dont care if you've got adhd, autism or mad cow disease... The.majority of us here have issues.. Your an extremely articulate woman who has absolutely zero tolerance for anyone else's opinion.. And have zero understanding of how a person could even have humour or a good day on here.. Being here is not all about ranting "I want to die" if you've began to dislike it here so much after the tiresome efforts of the mods trying to control it all then off you go into your black void of dispair.. And chant your rhetoric essays else where. Oh, and this is my opinion, please don't waste your time with a 14 thousand page load of clap trap we all heard before. Keep it to yourself for once. It's boring now.

Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
It's blatantly obvious some people are faking CTB for attention and trivializing a real problem for attention which is what irks me the most. I get there's a cry for help in those statements however this is not the place to do that at
This part is what bothers me the most! Like you said, I get it is a cry for help and attention but I see some where they give "advice" on the method they "used" and that's so unfair because that could harm other people or turn them off to a method based on a false story.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
This part is what bothers me the most! Like you said, I get it is a cry for help and attention but I see some where they give "advice" on the method they "used" and that's so unfair because that could harm other people or turn them off to a method based on a false story.
I expect people to lie, it's the internet after all but to lie about suicide and false information here is ignorant. White lies normally don't hurt people but in a community like this they may.

soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Forums go up in down in terms of activity. The people who run this forum are called MURDERERS by mainstream society and they have to deal with constant cyber attacks to even keep this place running. This website is still a great resource for people who are very desperate even if the conversation is not what it once was.

Crono

Crono

Silence
Jun 1, 2023
Why make threads just to complain about the forum? I'm sure Rain and the moderators do the best they can to keep it running, considering this forum exists through donations in the first place, and it gets DDOS'd all the time and administrators can have exposure issues and legal problems for maintaining a forum with content about suicide.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Which is why I especially despise how methods like Nembutal aren't legalised, it's so disgusting how we are denied the right to cease existing in peace whenever we wish to and instead there is just this website which doesn't really function properly.

Nobody is forcing you to stay. The past problems where technical difficulties.

Besides that, we only delete posts that are against the rules. If you don't agree, we do listen to arguments.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Not everyone who wants to die hates life. They might only hate the circumstances of their life. There's a big difference between that and hating all life.

Yeah, we know, we know, we know, we know, we know. Did I mention, we know?

Would you want you child to commit suicide? You're 10 year old child for example? Based on your past statements, I know you wouldn't care, but most people would. Some people would have to have children before they'd understand that, and you've already stating emphatically that you'd never bring children into existence., so we already know that. The thing about life is that many of the problems that come around are fleeting. They simply go away. What may be a dramatic, end-of-the-world scenario one minute, simply diminishes, or goes away altogether, with time. Of course that isn't true for every life obstacle, but it is true for a lot of them. Kids are in no position to be making such momentous life decisions with a brain that isn't even fully developed. In many cases they don't even understand the ramifications for their actions. I know you'd have no issue "flipping the switch" to the "off" position for all life, as you've already said so in a post that was deleted during the SS outage, but all I can say is that it's a good thing you don't have that type of responsibility over this world, since that would entirely usurp the autonomy of everyone's inherent right to decide for themself.

It must have been a coordinated conspiracy in order to eliminate your postings. That's the only possible reason that makes any sense. 🙄

Start your own forum: FC's House of Nihilism

Last edited by a moderator:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You've been here for THREE years, op !! And you're sick of living ????
Hey man, she's legit. She doesn't have an easy way out because of her circumstances. She has physical issues that make life unbearable for her. I don't know this for certain, but I think she's like a "shut-in", unable to leave her home. I'm pretty sure she lives with her parents who take care of her. She hates herself and her life so much, that it's morphed into hating all life. It's like a form of transference. She's fairly young and looks at the long road ahead and doesn't like what she sees for herself and her circumstances. Contrary to how it may seem, I don't hate @FuneralCry at all. As a matter of fact, I actually like her. I feel bad for her. I just don't happen to agree with her extremist nihilism that all life is inherently bad for all people, and all life should be extinguished. I'm sure she'll hate me even more for saying all these things about her.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
In that case, perhaps she should be more understanding of others who have different reasons for needing to ctb. She hates her life, but thinks everyone else should hate their lives as well and thinks everyone should think the same as she does. Everyone is different and have different reasons for wanting to end their lives... failed romance, losing a child, mental illness, being a victim of sexual abuse, domestic abuse... the list goes on. But not everyone hates life and their existence, some are merely victims of circumstances that they can't shake off, however hard they try to. Funeralcry bangs on about how disgusting life is and how everyone should feel as she feels. She's bang out of order, and if she's so unhappy with her life, why is SHE still here, after THREE years on this site? If it's difficult for her to leave, then it must be difficult for others too, especially taking into account preferred method and availability of resources, SI which is a HUGE factor, leaving loved ones... etc.,
As far as age is concerned I certainly DO have an issue with 18 - 20 year old being here and getting caught up in the suicidal mayhem. They're so young, with underdeveloped brains, feelings, emotions, thoughts... some have undiagnosed mental illnesses, some have parents who aren't seeing their kids are suffering and their kids have problems opening up to them. It's all very sad.

I don't know what I'm trying to say here, but I'm putting a few considerations forward for FuneralCry.

stealthhomie

stealthhomie

Aug 20, 2023

I have too agree

Reactions: TheDog_ and Alessa
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Contrary to how it may seem, I don't hate @FuneralCry at all. As a matter of fact, I actually like her. I feel bad for her. I just don't happen to agree with her extremist nihilism that all life is inherently bad for all people, and all life should be extinguished
That's how i feel too, I can see her point that life is disgusting, but just because that applies to her or me it does not mean that everyone should have the choice that they can just press a button and die instantly, if that was the case almost everyone would have died very young by acting on impulse or because someone pressed the button and died so they would be sad and press it too

This really makes me feel bad, suicide is a very sensitive topic, people shouldn't make fake stories about that especially when they are not even depressed at all, it really gets on my nerves when teenagers seek for attention making stories about suicide and their feelings (not necessarily here)

But what can I say too? I do hate that I am alive, i have seen stuff that made me despise life, but I am still young and a bit impulsive

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Not to make this about myself, but I really fit the bill for who you are describing, sorry.
I do sometimes try to relate on similar issues with other users, offer my perspective.
And in some way, yeah you could construe that as "pro-life".

I feel like it's different from the vapid "no don't do it" posts that new users attempt.
I realized in one thread that I didn't relate to one user, and left them alone.
When it came to their CTB thread, I wished them farewell and followed it closely.
Unfortunately there were many new users asking to DM or being vapid there.

Sometimes I need this forum more sometimes I need it less. I made few threads but also vented a bit in the offtopic threads.
But sometimes yeah, this forum just fills this social need. There are users that I get happy when I see their threads and posts.

I am struggling with mental health and depression but am trying to recover, with some limited success
I discovered early that BDO seems much harder to OD on than medical literature suggests. I know a bit but nothing not findable in the forums.
If that is too much and I am doing more harm than good, mods reading this thread, I can go. I shared my stories here.

Also, I agree on the forum separation between Suicide Discussion and Offtopic. I feel like more stuff could me moved to offtopic.

OP, I apologize, and hope you find peace here and in your life endeavors. 🫂

Last edited:
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Well said, locked*n*loaded ! FuneralCry really p*she's me off with their me, me, me, it's all about me, posts !!
You've been here for THREE years, op !! And you're sick of living ????
I don't really know what the person's motives are, but in general she may have problems and severe depression. You don't know what severe depression means unless she goes through it.

Reactions: Meditation guide
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You have been here three years, you can't hate life or the forum that much surely?

I don't hate life at all, I quite enjoy life sometimes, I still want to CTB as soon as I can overcome the SI though so I disagree with that.

Finally, just like no one needs to justify their desire to CTB, they don't need to justify their wish to stay alive. Some people use the forum to vent or talk with like minded people.

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
I think it's toxic to bring up how long someone's been on the forum when clearly that's not because of their choice.

You can disagree with someone but don't say things like "wow you've been around for a while for someone who hates life so much" as if that means anything.
That's like rubbing salt in the wound :(((
There's not really a good place elsewhere to discuss pro-choice, some people can't catch the bus because of the current circumstances and are forced to carry on despite the desire.

I'm also in the boat that not all life is disgusting and life itself is wrong, but that doesn't mean OP's view of life is invalid either. We can all have opinions.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
as far as i know, this is a pro-choice site not a pro-suicide site. i'm totally fine discussing methods and ideas. that's what drew me here in the first place. i do though try and refrain from talking to someone i suspect is young. i've read so many posts where the op mentions parents. how can i help them ctb? but i do have much sympathy for their situation although i don't understand it because i wasn't unhappy growing up. i know plenty of people who enjoy life and things life has to offer.

if i read a thread, i don't immediately assume they want to ctb right this moment. if they say something that i can maybe help them with i'll go with that first. besides, we're not supposed to recommend a method. i don't want to introduce any thoughts on methods because almost every post i read is from an 18-20 yo. don't even bother
browsing the site and every other person asks the same question. i'll send them links but since they haven't read up on methods, there is nothing to discuss.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Sasu isn't a death note or shop with suicide methods. Sasu is place when you can feel safe and understand. It's normal that people are recovering or talking about other things than ctb. And it's a good think, bc this us how community works. If you don't like that, create your own forum or reddit community, where you can talk only about how life is bad and how you want to die.
And just let people be happy and feel safe.

R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021

A good alternative is Reddit

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you ever looked for Nihilst or Pro-mortalist forums? I wonder if they exist.

I think you have a very specific way of viewing the world which- may be understandable but- it won't tolerate other views. It seems to go beyond irritation into you feeling offended. The trouble is- this is an open forum. The rules aren't that something needs to comply to a certain tone to be posted in whatever section. New members in particular aren't going to understand where to post things yet. Plus, there are always going to be some people that just irritate us. That goes for everyone. Not sure if the 'ignore' button helps there.

Yes, the forum has clearly been experiencing technical difficulties but it doesn't mean it will be like this forever. It could be resolved. It could get worse though I suppose too.

I guess I'm curious here- has the inaccessibility recently made you appreciate the forum more? I've noticed in other threads you saying this place doesn't do much for you but- has the recent experience made you realise that you did actually value it? I find that in life- it's only when things get taken away or becone worse that you realise what they meant to you. Anyway, fingers crossed things get back to normal soon.