• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I feel the best I've felt in awhile, unfortunately it's due to alcohol though. Who else is feeling artificially great?

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I never tried alcohol much maybe i should i dont have anywhere to drown this sorrow.
Don't use it as a crutch, just an occasional escape
had my own moment of bliss while I was watching home videos on my old YouTube account. just miss how simpler things were back then. alcohol is a need at this point right now.
Old videos do that to me too. Besides that I don't think about the past much anymore, or the future for that matter

Reactions: spanishguy22
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
had my own moment of bliss while I was watching home videos on my old YouTube account. just miss how simpler things were back then. alcohol is a need at this point right now.
I find myself watching home videos too

• Love
Reactions: noon
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i always take my drug cocktail at night so yeah, right now i feel that sweet sleepy-euphoric sensation that will abandon me when i wake up.

i know i'll pay for it tomorrow when the effects go away and the anxiety and depression rebounds, but fuck it, i'd rather feel good and then awful instead of feeling like shit all the time, even if i'ts artificial.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
i always take my drug cocktail at night so yeah, right now i feel that sweet sleepy-euphoric sensation that will abandon me when i wake up.

i know i'll pay for it tomorrow when the effects go away and the anxiety and depression rebounds, but fuck it, i'd rather feel good and then awful instead of feeling like shit all the time, even if i'ts artificial.
Which drugs work for you if you don't mind saying it? Sober life for me is hell

Reactions: Fragile
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
yeah, sobriety sucks and i wouldn't recommend it at all.

benzos, weed and pregabalin are my choices right now, specially good when combined.

Oh well I got benzos but not Xanax just Ativan ;(
Should try weed someday

Reactions: Fragile