• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
I'm a new member to this sight but have been using it for awhile now just scrolling through threads. I've gone through a lot and find no meaning in living. I was diagnosed with depression and put on medication unfortunately my depression can not be cured with pills or therapy and I don't understand why I'm living just to suffering. I attempted to overdose and unfortunately failed and just threw up all day. I tried hanging but had difficulties with tightness and length. I'm not sure what to do anymore I really want out I feel no joy or anything I can't even cry anymore I don't wanna live this life anymore where I just constantly suffer and pretend to be ok

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
You're still at school? How old are you, if you don't mind me asking.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Your life is just beginning! It's not true that your depression can't be treated. Ask for a different medication, ask for counselling. You're way too young to give up now ! There IS help out there!

• Hugs
Reactions: helloworld!
quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Your life is just beginning! It's not true that your depression can't be treated. Ask for a different medication, ask for counselling. You're way too young to give up now ! There IS help out there!
I've tried! We've done the pills we've done therapy and this and that since I was about 12. I'm tired

• Aww..
Reactions: undecided
H

helloworld!

Apr 17, 2024
Treatment for mental illness is very complicated. Most of the medications have debilitating side-effects. So yeah, you really need to visit a bunch of psychiatrists and find out which medication, in combination with therapy works best for you, but there is often the case of treatment resistant depression too.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Treatment for mental illness is very complicated. Most of the medications have debilitating side-effects. So yeah, you really need to visit a bunch of psychiatrists and find out which medication, in combination with therapy works best for you, but there is often the case of treatment resistant depression too.
Yeah my doctors figured my depression is very extreme

• Hugs
Reactions: helloworld!