• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
I'm 18F and my whole life I haven't had many friends, or I'd have friends that I greatly appreciated, but they didn't appreciate me. I've felt lonely my whole life and always felt like I missed out on everything due to the fact that I didn't have a lot of friends and that I was struggling with mental health. No matter what I do, people seem to perceive me as someone who's weird. No one genuinely wants to be around me. I miss that so much, I wish I was important to someone else too. I missed out on all those teenage experiences, like going to a party with friends, going out, having a friendgroup, actually hanging out often and so many more. It hurts so much because I'll never experience those things again since I'm getting older and older, and honestly, it wasn't even on my control. I tried everything to make friends. I hate this feeling so much.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Are you in or going university?

You still habe plenty of youth left, including two whole years of being a teenager, then the entirety of your 20's. The parties just get more wild when you turn 18 (so they say at least. I can relate to missing out. But those doors are closed for me and remain open for you).

Reactions: divinemistress36
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm 21 and the more I age the more I feel depressed and even angry over feeling like I missed out on living a life of any value. Other people often recall their childhood with nostalgia. I don't have anything to be nostalgic about. I hated being a child, I hated school, I hated the kids who I couldn't get along with, I hated all of it. Sometimes I feel like my life is already over, that it's too late to change, or for my existence to gain any substance or meaning. So, I don't think we are quite the same but I do think I understand the way you feel.