• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Same. I'm so glad I discovered this community. Everywhere else (even on mental illness/depression support forums) suicide is pretty taboo. At least here we can be totally open.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I feel a sense of belonging here that I don't feel anywhere else. It's wonderful to be able to talk to like-minded people.

I wish we could all drink the Kool-Aid together. :heart:
I run into some trouble with some people and their opinions on here, but for the most part, I feel the same. Overall, this is the corner of the internet that I feel most at ease in.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So many of us find the same word for it, home. With such different backgrounds, reasons for being here, and everything, maybe the deepest connector in the world is recognising the right to exit. It requires breaking the most feared taboo.

I've been sort of lucky that my friends are more or less pro-choice even irl, but most of them so with a caveat.

It was pretty hilarious. I sort of said goodbye to a couple of friends (but not telling them when exactly or how I will leave). One of them was respectful and loving as they always have been. With the other it went like this:

-Mock.
-Stop mocking because I don't rise up to it.
-Respect and try to think of a final act that could change my circumstances, according to my wish, not what is 'correct'.
-Give in to woo and try to convince me to 'go beyond the constraints of mind'. Hello, there is nothing beyond the mind. You're basically telling me to deny myself simply because I shouldn't make anybody uncomfortable.
-Throw in a pinch of 'you have things to do yet'. Of course I do, never said I didn't. Just decided not to do them.
-Aand the best bit, 'you will die anyway, why don't you give it a go?' It is woo clutching at you with its last might to wrench control of your death from you and turn it into something you will do when you are completely defeated.

If I chose to live at all, it would be with the sole purpose of fighting woo tooth and nail.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Find comfort here.
Everyone around me are doing well in life makes me feel out of place.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This place is necessary. The forum is generally very supportive, much more so than any professional I've encountered. But it deals with the most terrifying of issues so there is a danger here also. I find I simply cannot offer practical advice on suicide even though I may seek it myself.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I feel the same, I've had thoughts where I wish everybody on here could, sort of, meet in real life and the whole community will be together. It sounds unrealistic I know, or even some sort of group webcam thing where we could all speak to each other, together. I can't even explain it.

M

Meh...

Sep 28, 2019
One of the reasons I joined this site! I actually feel a sense of belonging for once. If anybody's down to talk feel free to message me. I know how badly we need someone to release our emotional baggage to atm.