• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Anyone here feel over the last couple years they had a calling to go home but just don't have a method? Like since 2022 I just feel like I'm not supposed to be here, does anyone feel like this?

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah, I felt i should have ended my life at least 8 years ago

I am only alive for my parents sake, as well not having access to reliable, painless methods and not having the guts to go through with it

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Anyone here feel over the last couple years they had a calling to go home but just don't have a method? Like since 2022 I just feel like I'm not supposed to be here, does anyone feel like this
Since about a year ago I've felt like my life is meant to end in suicide. The days were I even feel anything are more scarce, I feel like I'm on my last effort to get better.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, in my case peaceful, permanent non-existence is what I see as home, I see existence as a horrific mistake, it's tragic how existence disturbed the peace of nothingness in the first place and I believe death to simply be the return to that ideal state. I certainly don't belong in this cruel, repulsive world where there is endless potential for suffering, I'm not meant to exist as a conscious being, I'm only meant to be permanently unaware. I'm tired of being trapped in this dreadful and harmful existence, I really wish there's the option to just sleep eternally, it's hellish how we are denied the option of a guaranteed way to just die in peace.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't feel like being called to go home. Am not even sure anymore if there is a "home" we go to after death. But I am done with this one and eager to leave it, whatever happens next.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone here feel over the last couple years they had a calling to go home but just don't have a method? Like since 2022 I just feel like I'm not supposed to be here, does anyone feel like this?
I've felt this way on and off my whole life. What stops me from CTB is that sometimes I feel OK. And that I don't know if I die, I might reincarnate in a worse situation.

Tbh I just tell myself I'm going to die at some point anyway and I will get wherever 'home' is,,, and just take it day by day. I'd much rather have more days in a situation that I know and understand vs. more days in a situation (next life) that might be much worse.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
More like 20yrs, and I'm 32...