R

Reynard

Sep 24, 2024
Hi All
Long time lurker , first time poster , be gentle please . As I have very limited access to things. What's the chances of this working

For anti sickness:
10 x Prochlorperazine (Buccastem brand name)

For knockout :
2.5g heroin smoked and IV , 30 x 10mg diazepam , 16 x 200mg pregablin , 1 bottle red wine

For poisoning :
(if above knockout doesn't cause respiratory depression and bradycardia )
100 x crushed Yew seeds and 100g yew leaves . Yew tree variety = Taxus Baccata

Thoughts please

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You just posted this a little over an hour ago. This is a world-wide forum. Many people are sleeping in parts of the world different from where you are. Many people work, too. You have to be patient until someone who KNOWS comes along who can actually answer your question. I can't.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
R

Reynard

Sep 24, 2024
Thank you
You just posted this a little over an hour ago. This is a world-wide forum. Many people are sleeping in parts of the world different from where you are. Many people work, too. You have to be patient until someone who KNOWS comes along who can actually answer your question. I can't.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Noone ?

Please... šŸ˜”
Alcohol isn't recommended with a lot of methods but I don't know about yours. And it's not always a "more the merrier" kind of thing - I assumed that too. But simple is better, it's said over & over here.
But I'm bumping for you & also for me - I'll be using Prochlorperazine as my AE too & I haven't seen much on here about it. I know it's one of the PPH recommendations, but not a lot more than that. Maybe add in how many mg those pills are too? Hope the bump helps.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and locked*n*loaded
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
100 seeds should be more than enough to kill a person. 50 grams of the leaves are also said to be a lethal dose, so you should be safe on this part of the plan. Death can accour after just a few minutes already. That might be fast enough so that vomiting it out won't save you. Though, this is just speculation. Especially if you down a bottle of wine it is uncertain how long you will keep the plant parts in your stomach. I imagine the poison will act faster if you have fasted (empty stomach), too.

I can't tell you anything about the combination of different drugs and medicine.

If you have access to heroin, why don't you consider overdosing heroin instead?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump for anyone with more info for OP. Generally, OD's etc are unreliable. I can't speak to your cocktail specifically.