• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
What exactly is the issue with coming off a prolonged fast?

I think it would be best to stick to Stan's guide with such a long fast your body would have been in starvation mode so would have reacted differently to an 8 hour fast.

@jgm63 has a handy guide below, which may help you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Erase.myself, autumnal, jgm63 and 1 other person
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
silasruin said:
What I did notice right before I threw up was I was wheezing a little struggling for breath, like it was not possible to catch it.

Yeah, this is the experience I've had with low blood pressure and fainting. My heart starts pounding and it feels as if I can't get enough air in no matter how deep I breathe. This is what worries me about the peacefulness claims of SN.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, crea_the_hopeless, GoneGoneGone and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Also looking into ways to bypass the taste buds.

@Jumper Geo recently started a thread about parachuting the SN -- wrap it in thin cigarette rolling papers and swallow.

Thanks for remembering, lol, here is my link if helps for educational purposes even I will reduce it to 25 grams equals 5 packets which is still hard to swallow but I'm determined.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...olution-not-capsules.36248/page-4#post-679855

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, MotherOfCats and Busdriver
MotherOfCats

MotherOfCats

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for updating us with your findings. It's really useful to hear outcomes when the method is tweaked from the standard, even if it was unsuccessful.

There are a few less than pleasant responses to this thread, I really hope you don't take them to heart. I don't think some people know how they can come across, especially to those in their final days. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, crea_the_hopeless, I_love_to_bake and 5 others
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Even if you didn't throw up and had the right amount. Fasting that lonh will shoot acidity up in your stomach which will turn nitrit into nitrate.

• Wow
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, timetofly, Saed and 6 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Jesus man I'm really sorry you had to go through that. I think you can use this experience to your advantage though. After a little bit of reflection, you might be able to know without a doubt whether or not a bus ride is in your future. Good luck my friend, and Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: I_love_to_bake and Oyoy
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I still don't get how you can survive that. People took 20g and vomitted. I don't understand how you can survive a significantly bigger dose.

Terrible for OP. His/her confidence with the method must be very low now.

Maybe it is better to get Metoclopramide for you? Get it from GP, fake a migraine or buy it from these online doctors.

I say this, because late member 'berlin76' used N from A a while ago and had an unsuccessful CTB (long before he got euthanasia). He vomited profoundly. He also used Domperidone and blamed it for not being strong enough, because it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier.

I hope you will be successful next time and that existing guidelines will help you achieve it.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Saed, William Barker and 1 other person
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Just tried 25g fine sea salt in 50ml room temp water. It burns a little and I barfed. Of course I ate like 2-3 hrs ago.. but I could see why it would be a surefire way for you to puke. If you're considering this method I'd recommend giving sea salt a try first.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake and x-Ace-x
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Just tried 25g fine sea salt in 50ml room temp water. It burns a little and I barfed. Of course I ate like 2-3 hrs ago.. but I could see why it would be a surefire way for you to puke. If you're considering this method I'd recommend giving sea salt a try first.
Did you use anti emetics too?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I advise against this because 25g of salt can be fatal.

I did a thread for testing and planning the SN method and this came up.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-good-and-effed-sn-preparation-and-practice-journal.31458/

Reactions: autumnal and LMLN
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I advise against this because 25g of salt can be fatal.

I did a thread for testing and planning the SN method and this came up.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-good-and-effed-sn-preparation-and-practice-journal.31458/
Really? Holy shit. Good thing I barfed.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
One was 60g in 150ml

Double dose?DON'T.
  • Double dose may do the opposite (vomiting all instead of some), though we don't know and PPH have doubled the dose through the years.

I had been of the idea I could just keep redosing...but your body won't let you.
:shy: Did you research method ?......

stat dose of domperidone/mirtazapine
What is a "stat dose of mirtazapine"??... Where did you get the idea, that a SNRI/tetracyclic (antidepressant) is part of SN practice ?........

4 day fast leading into this.
Again , too much fasting IS a problem (stomach irritable & likely to reject everything quicker)

@autumnal did a fine job of pointing out the other problems here. Many of these things were written specifically. SN is fatal even if vomited -- because we use very little water intake. Take 50ml and you'll have nothing to vomit. Take more , it'll all come out ..

I'm sorry for being an 'asshole' but cannot feel sorry for a person doing almost everything wrong given the huge support / effort / help offered here. Imagine a person complaining about freezing, given a "heater" by community, but instead of using it responsibly sticks their fingers in it.... This is not a "failed attempt" but irresponsible self-harm and if we are to only hug these repeated bad practices it will become a norm.

Yes, I am "shaming" (not really) a member for a failed attempt -- because one of the values of SS is responsible peaceful well-thought CTB . Dozens have offered their support and empathy here , there needs to be someone realistic . This is not a single incident : "Stupid" SN practices had been common here in recent month. SN has become common among hundreds of members , so please end this SN stupidity . I'm not the only one who said so and many veteran members voiced that opinion about "wild SN practices". Just put an end to it.

Are you insulted by "stupid"? I did not call nor consider anyone a stupid person. But playing around with poisons is indeed a stupid behaviour/practice. (Dear Flabby commented on that as well at the time)

Fine for others to suggest support for member , that is needed and welcomed . However there is a general warning to members (not a personal shaming). Do not be enablers of wild experimentation and useless continuous self harm.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, orlandom, timetofly and 10 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Silasruin, how u doing now mate?? Thanks for sharing ur experience... It really needs a lot of courage to attempt ctb and the fact u did says a lot. Irrespective of what u what method / procedure u adopt we are here for you. Some comments here may sound harsh but I m sure they mean well... (( hugs))

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Mm80, x-Ace-x and 6 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Please research your method well before attempting . Thank you .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/649564/

Reactions: autumnal, x-Ace-x, Busdriver and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well the good news from this experiment is you took a large quantity of SN and you seem to have recovered without needing hospital treatment.

I bet your sad but chin up I know some comments are harsh but all the information you will ever need are displayed within this thread.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Oyoy, Lost_the_will2_live and 6 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you had such an awful experience, but please do more research before jumping into something as serious as ctb. Your experience could have been prevented had you followed proper protocol as outlined in various places on this site...

Reactions: autumnal, x-Ace-x and Jumper Geo
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Constructive criticism can be delivered without being degrading to the OP. When things like memes are added to a response it adds a nuance to that response that can feel degrading. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not. Not everyone can follow stans guide to the letter, ie health ussues, money issues, rx issues, availability of meds, etc. making your own protocol is not a good idea and everyday someone is proposing something obsurd and it gets obnoxious, it's not going to end but you can choose to ignore it if it invites a degrading response.
There are entire threads started here that I feel are disgusting and an insult to the severity of the topic, (and belong in off topic section if posted anywhere imo) but I guess others are able to joke about death, I am not capable, so I ignore the thread.
My only suggestion is consider the tone of the response, if you're planning to 'disagree', for lack of a better term.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Oyoy, William Barker and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
1. How many times on this forum have people asked what would happen if they took more than 25g? Well, now there's an answer. It could be that excessive fasting caused it, but how many times on this forum have people asked about excessive fasting? Instead of beating the shit out of the OP or each other, we now have a thread to reference when the next person has such questions.

2. If someone trips and falls, it doesn't do shit to tell them afterwards, "Watch out! Be careful!" What helps is to ask if they're okay, or ask what they tripped on so it can be avoided by others.

3. Don't like what a member does to their own body? Don't do it to yours. They can do whatever they want, it's called pro-choice. Some folks have a tendency to reply to such reasoning with things like, "We're not pro-stupidity, or "We're not _______." First, that is an evasion. Second, keep me out of your "we," please. I am pro-choice as long as another person is not forced to enact the suicide, such as a cop, a train conductor or a car driver. The OP made a choice about their own body and no one else's.

4. Don't triangulate to excuse being abusive and demeaning to the OP. If your reaction is to lash out, don't try to draw the power of other members to you against the OP and say "we" have strong reactions, criticisms, etc. based on what they did that hurt no one but them. Triangulation is a sign of weakness. If you can't stand alone in how you're acting, maybe how you're acting is kind of crap.

As for me, I recognize that my words are spoken with some harshness and zero hugs, so it's quite likely that they won't get through to those they're directed at. I may end up with reacts that only say my preaching was heard by the choir, not that any change occurred that I wish my words would effect. That's because I'm having a reaction to bullying, degradation, and aggressiveness. I own it, and I see there may be natural consequences. Am I perfect? Hell no. Do I sometimes act an ignorant ass? Yup. Do I appreciate it when someone points my shit out? Maybe not at first, but with reflection, yes. So I'm not pointing down at those who are pointing down. I'm just downright irritated for the reasons listed above. Don't care that I'm irritated? Good! I don't expect you to own my shit. But if you see reason or find value in anything I said, I hope you'll consider it without beating the shit out of yourself, too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, orlandom, crea_the_hopeless and 6 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
2. If someone trips and falls, it doesn't do shit to tell them afterwards, "Watch out! Be careful!" What helps is to ask if they're okay, or ask what they tripped on so it can be avoided by others.
You're way off

If someone trips and falls -- despite warning flashing neon signs ahead -- yeah it helps bringing EVERYONE''S ATTENTION to that

And yeah they should be personally told to stop falling (when there are so many warning signs) . I think you're wrong that "it doesn't do shit" , it think IT IS effective in warding people of harmful attempts.

OP has zero awareness to their actions or resource :wink: Written "I thought XYX" so many times , without bothering to read ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, autumnal and disabledandhopeless
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
You're way off

If someone trips and falls -- despite warning flashing neon signs ahead -- yeah it helps bringing EVERYONE''S ATTENTION to that

And yeah they should be personally told to stop falling (when there are so many warning signs) . I think you're wrong that "it doesn't do shit" , it think IT IS effective in warding people of harmful attempts.

OP has zero awareness to their actions or resource :wink: Written "I thought XYX" so many times , without bothering to read ...

I'll take that into consideration as I have pointed out to others that they are not doing their due diligence. I recognize in myself that sometimes it feels a lot better to feel right than to exercise patience and compassion. I recognize in myself that it gets frustrating to see the same questions asked when answers are readily available. I recognize in myself that I get stressed by a stressful environment and comment with more harshness than empathy for the variety of unique individuals who participate on SS. I recognize in myself that I have a limited perspective that doesn't take into account that others do not reason or feel as I do, and therefore do things differently, which erroneously makes me feel valid and consider their motivations and ways of doing things as invalid.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake and Brackenshire
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
People do impulsive things and I supported members on failed attempts. When they have some awareness to their deeds. That's not the case with OP who just sipped SN & antidepressants (?) totally clueless afterwards wondering what happened and why..... :shy:

It reminds my of member here taking SN with LSD (then detailing a bad trip!). We should really draw the line of "acceptance and compassion" somewhere :wink:

You won't get my compassion for doing really reckless things while showing no awareness (!) to what you do. At least have that basic awareness? Willy-nilly making SN-Soup-of-stuff is BAD. Playing with poison is BAD. That's my prerogative and no one can call me out for it, as it's best not to encourage such extremely reckless acts by being "nice" -- rather pointing that out unambiguously .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Notabadguy, autumnal, William Barker and 4 others
A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
I live in lithuania. no mooney at all. still have to work like a dog for few weeks, for which I get no mooney becouse I have a addiction, and was in hospital for that.family keeps me alive, but this isnt even what you call it a live. burden maybe. no acces to methods just to hanging and cuting. fuck from childrenhood my one off the bigest fears was dying from out of breath. sucesiones? no love just rational
People do impulsive things and I supported members on failed attempts. When they have some awareness to their deeds. That's not the case with OP who just sipped SN & antidepressants (?) totally clueless afterwards wondering what happened and why..... :shy:

It reminds my of member here taking SN with LSD (then detailing a bad trip!). We should really draw the line of "acceptance and compassion" somewhere :wink:

You won't get my compassion for doing really reckless things while showing no awareness (!) to what you do. At least have that basic awareness? Willy-nilly making SN-Soup-of-stuff is BAD. Playing with poison is BAD. That's my prerogative and no one can call me out for it, as it's best not to encourage such extremely reckless acts by being "nice" -- rather pointing that out unambiguously .
you right, but this doesn't answer anything. believe most people try to live, but what iff you fail? over and over... at which poin you would say iff you want to day I would help you?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
We should really draw the line of "acceptance and compassion" somewhere :wink:

There's the "we." This quote is about you and your values, and how you act them out. You're one of many here with values that dictate your personal actions. That doesn't mean yours are more valid.

There is nothing in the rules that dictates how we all "should" think or act with regard to acceptance and compassion. There are already lines drawn in the rules, and that ain't one of them.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, nitrogen, crea_the_hopeless and 3 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
There's the "we." This quote is about you and your values
What is your problem with "we" ? Is that a TRIGGER WORD for you? ...........

I was just calling for us to think how we act together, open for discussion. Just saying how I think we should devise our way of dealing with such things. What is your problem with that? Why are you calling me up on this? You're doing the same -- only with different elusive words. Quite hypocritical. Huge part of what you wrote is just criticizing other members replies..

Suggesting generally that "we should be responsible" is not "dictating my personal actions". Please stop making up things. I was suggesting we draw the line. I do not "dictate" things here! :angry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the "we." This quote is about you and your values, and how you act them out. You're one of many here with values that dictate your personal actions. That doesn't mean yours are more valid.

There is nothing in the rules that dictates how we all "should" think or act with regard to acceptance and compassion. There are already lines drawn in the rules, and that ain't one of them.
Instead of dealing with the OP and what I suggested -- you're banging on about what is "more valid". Like some things are "more right". I don't get that. You seem to have a personal problem. So let me make this clear for you. My words carry no less weight than yours, yet you repeatedly raise that 'problem' as if my words are the most important here.

No, the word "we" doesn't change a thing, it does not force my opinion nor dictate anything. This has nothing to do with site 'rules' -- but OUR norms as a COMMUNITY here. It's not unanimous nor homogeneous nor conclusive. I'm trying to explore that. For some reason you can't handle that. But, yes, there is a "we" , that we all define together. Instead of dealing with that and discussing that maturely, you choose to somehow get offended by that. I feel so sorry for you not been able to discuss it.

Sadly @GoodPersonEffed , In your last reply there your wrote NOTHING , I repeat NOTHING , that has to do with the subject of this thread , the incident that had happend , the OP , and the issues raised here. Yet again another futile discussion on your behalf: instead of dealing with the issues you revert back to some 'freedom of speech' and 'who is right and who is wrong'.

I repeatedly tried to focus back on the OP and SN. I tried to honestly and fairly give my personal impression of this thread and this place, but you keep bouncing back to some "other issues" that you are obsessed about: language, boundaries, rules, dictating, etc.

Honestly this is not the first time you are taking your issues with me here. I'm tired of me trying to help others -- and you coming and throwing "stop dictating". No one told you or others what to do. I am just trying to help. So I beg you to stop derailing my replies. I beg you to stop saying what I write is "dictating". Can't you see how excruciating that is? God please stop. You have your opinions fine just write those... But stop being personally abusive (in your 'kind compassionate way'). You constantly and personally criticize people who offer their help. Sad.

-------------
* Since you cannot control yourself , keep harassing , again 'blaming' me for something , again more of your toxic comments (bellow)... life is too short for this shit -- and I'm starting it GoodEffed-free from now. BLOCKED

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal, William Barker, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
In suicide, as in everything else, people are welcome to their own opinions, but not to their own facts. This particular sub-forum is a discussion of suicide methods. Implied in that title is that it strives for methods which lead to successful attempts and against those which lead to failed ones. If someone posts an example where they have deliberately or accidentally failed to follow what is repeatedly established as best practise (in the guides) then they are going to get criticism. It may be friendly criticism, or more blunt.

There is no denying that the user is free to adapt the method however they wish. However, they aren't equally free to avoid feedback from others.

You are incorrect to draw on the fact of individual differences in your suggestion that the OP (or anyone else) should be free of criticism for their errors. While individual differences do occur, their effects are at least controlled for and minimised with the standardisation of regimens and dosages. When someone fails to follow these regimens, especially in such a blatant way as the OP did, those effects are entirely predictable and purely due to error rather than individual physiological differences.

The only thing these kind of attempts make us grateful for is as examples of what not to do, why it is important to follow instructions, and vital to ask questions if you are unsure. If the OP had done that in the first place, he would have been told in no uncertain terms not to use 60 grams, and that it was a massively excessive amount.

The only thing 'up with this forum' is that more experienced users (whether medically or in terms of length of membership) can get very exasperated when people make mistakes that could have been avoided if they had read the relevant guides and asked questions about things they didn't understand. While you seem to assume that this is due to some kind of arrogance on our part, the actual reason we get so exasperated is because we don't want to see people suffering needlessly.

If you want to accept anything posted by a user as being equally worthy of acceptance, then please do so in threads about hypothetical opinions and philosophical viewpoints. In threads about suicide methods, an SN dose of 60 grams is vastly excessive and totally counterproductive. No amount of gratitude that the user has shared their experience is going to change that reality.
...*While you seem to assume that this is due to some kind of arrogance on our part, the actual reason we get so exasperated is because we don't want to see people suffering needlessly...* i think this is the bit to realise, it escalated quickly but going off previous posts from autumnal and the way this one started, i dont think the intention was harmful.

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal, Shero, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
For the SN method metoclopramide is essential. A metoclopramide regimen of 48 hours is best. But even a stat dose of 30mg metoclopramide 45minutes to 1 hour before SN is a must. Metoclopramide was not used here so that's why there was vomiting.

Even a 24 hour meto regimen is good. And fasting 8-12 hours also imo is needed.
* but Meto is not a guarantee against vomiting as proven in other cases.

There was another another member last week @Kibblesummer that posted they had dissolved the entire 113g in water and were going to drink it. Members quickly jumped in advising against this and had OP divide the contents into 3 more cups. Pics were posted. We tried to talk to the OP into waiting as this was not planned, no fasting, no prep etc. according to the OP they drank a cup and that was the last we heard.
I don't know why anyone would want to take more than the 20 or 25 g that is recommended, if they know about SN then they know AT LEAST, that basic knowledge. Kibblesummer stated they were not good at measuring or pouring so they just used the whole thing hoping it would work better.
Not to be insulting but unfortunately in some cases we are dealing with very immature OPs lacking the experience and desire to either a) follow the directions or b) just don't care and acting recklessly on purpose or c) on drugs or alcohol and impulsive.
These are all learning experiences for everyone if indeed they are true.
I personally cannot believe anyone could survive 60g of SN even with vomiting without needing medical intervention. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that it's remarkable.

• Love
Reactions: enjolras, autumnal, William Barker and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I personally cannot believe anyone could survive 60g of SN even with vomiting without needing medical intervention. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that it's remarkable.

Agreed.

Reactions: enjolras and Saed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@Living sucks , great points , you wrote better than I could... I wasn't here and that 'divide' thing is good advice. I guess this place serves its purpose when people are willing / sharing / asking.

I personally understand (a)-(c). Even when people are totally confused and impulsive. But I am flabbergasted when it is accompanied by a naive aloof response, 'I wonder what just happened' ... Like when a member took SN, and then got up and thought they can walk around freely and pee! While it's known SN incapacitates you. When told so the member got defensive "what do you want me to do I really needed to pee urgently!". So it's not just about doing 'stupid things' but the attitude a person shows.. being so careless even after the act.. immature indeed, a good choice of words.

Reactions: autumnal
Status
Not open for further replies.