• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Although my English is bad, this information is contradictory. On one hand says: "Both used with equal success" (Stat or Regimen), on the other hand says: "Increased effectiveness" (Regimen). That is contradictory.
As a medication, meto is more effective with Regimen. Considering our goal, ctb is fatal with both forms of meto intake. So State dose, which may be less potent AE/Prokinetic, dose not hinder the ctb.

Hope that's clear? :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Notabadguy
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
I believe the camp most everyone here is in, is looking for a peaceful end that is easy to obtain..Any thread that declares a survival from SN is going to attract a lot of attention, as has been shown over and over. With that attention, the seekers of deliverance have sincere curiosity and skepticism of the affects of SN. And the questioning begins. It may feel and look like an interrogation but everyone wants to know. Anyone who posts that they survived SN has to know they are going to get a lot of attention and should be prepared to answer. One can argue they don't owe anyone answers but if that's the case, don't post your experience.

The OP here, put forth a scenario that no one has ever before, 3x the recommended dosage, and survived with no medical intervention, no heart rate issues, no blue coloring, no hot or cold feeling, only vomiting and sleep. This is remarkable. This of course will spark debate. This is all natural.

We are like blood thirsty animals wanting to hear there's no pain from SN so we can stop searching for a method or questioning this one.

OP is obviously in pain or they wouldn't be here and wouldn't be buying SN. I wish you could resolve this pain without ctb. I'm sorry.

There is a way to call bs or mock poor judgment of the OP without causing harm and sparking arguments amongst each other. That must be found for useful commentary to be valuable to anyone.

There was an incident 2 weeks ago where 2 new members became friends bcuz of their country, the one member decided to ctb and was messaging the other. The non ctb member was posting to the forum and he said something that made someone following the posts blame him for encouraging the friend to ctb. The guy deleted his post and apologized profusely saying he was only offering support and asked ctb'er if he was truly sure he was making the right decision. Another member following the posts defended the OP saying he did not post anything that would insinuate encouragement. I didn't see what the post said so I can't comment to it. The ctb'r apparently succeeded in his wish and the brand new friend was the last person to speak to him. And now he was made to feel that it was his fault for not saving the man. That new member has not been back to this forum since! Did he ctb over the guilt? I hope not.
Be gentle, tread lightly, use caution, everyone here is pushed to their limit already.

I definitely felt hot and cold as that sound in my head built up. I was sitting on my couch sweating all over feeling cold. At the point I thought enough had gotten into me but obviously not.

And while my SN says 99% I can't know if that's the case.

I would say the extended fast and acidity of stomach acid like another member mentioned was what saved me.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
As a medication, meto is more effective with Regimen. Considering our goal, ctb is fatal with both forms of meto intake. So State dose, which may be less potent AE/Prokinetic, dose not hinder the ctb.

Hope that's clear? :hug:
Yes, it's. My method will be the RE/DEbreather, but if for some reason it can't be, maybe I'll go with SN and the stat dose. I don't see any reason to do the Regimen, apart for the psychological one.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
A tennis set can be won 6-3 or 6-4.
Just like Nadal, Meto is not fail-proof. It can fail to prevent vomiting in both cases. Despite the fact, it is usually not a determining factor to disturb the chance of success (if the rest of the exit protocol is respected).
There seems to be evidence the regimen could improve the effectiveness minimally. Personally, I'm less convinced about the safety of side effects, regarding tolerance vs accumulation. To solve the matter, I decided to admit the regimen will be different than stat, not necessarily a guarantee. Since I tolerate well a stat test, I prefer stat, but for some it will be too much to handle. If hit by "sickness", either they'll postpone CTB or pursue with discomfort. Some pro players give up before injury, others continue until !

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: William Barker and Ἡγησίας
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I don't see any reason to do the Regimen, apart for the psychological one.
Not just psychological. The main reason for Regimen would be much less side effects. Many people reported falling asleep, few reported feeling extremely weird. Anyway that can be avoided, even if doing Stat -- please test well before hand :)

Another reason is that in clinical research the accumulation (Regimen) is up to x1.5 more effective so it may ease symptoms, but we can't "prove" anything with poisons lol, so if it's a hassle indeed do the Stat. There's really no general rule here, some members even went through 72h regimen and vomited , and others did not take AE at all and did not vomit ...

* Regimen is not as strict as portrayed , and can be done for 24h prior , just take three pills a day (morning lunch evening) , no biggy .. That way you get benefits perhaps without the 2-day hassle

Reactions: Zeusman8506, William Barker and Notabadguy
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
This leads me to a question: would 20 in 80 be better? 100mg of substance instead of 120, ergo, less substance to ingest or vomit.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Not just psychological. The main reason for Regimen would be much less side effects. Many people reported falling asleep, few reported feeling extremely weird. Anyway that can be avoided, even if doing Stat -- please test well before hand :)

Another reason is that in clinical research the accumulation (Regimen) is up to x1.5 more effective so it may ease symptoms, but we can't "prove" anything with poisons lol, so if it's a hassle indeed do the Stat. There's really no general rule here, some members even went through 72h regimen and vomited , and others did not take AE at all and did not vomit ...

* Regimen is not as strict as portrayed , and can be done for 24h prior , just take three pills a day (morning lunch evening) , no biggy .. That way you get benefits perhaps without the 2-day hassle
What would be the problem of falling sleep? It seems positive to me, unless you vomit sleep and you're not able to drink a second cup of SN.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
What would be the problem of falling sleep? It seems positive to me, unless you vomit sleep and you're not able to drink a second cup of SN.
  • No one had reported a second cup of SN . Single 20 (actually 25g) appears to be the sweet spot.
  • The problem then is not vomiting after SN, but feeling heavy/terrible/blurry/super-sleepy before taking SN -- may make you feel bad and harm your ctb....
    • It's not just the 'sleepy' feeling or 'falling asleep', but feeling bad... Hence test beforehand.
    • This is just from yesterday. Obviously member decided not to ctb, not because of meto, but it did perhaps made them feel worse:
Sorry guys I can't do it. I'm too afraid. The meto made me nauseous last night and didn't feel too good.
  • Another possibility is to fall asleep before SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
The OP here, put forth a scenario that no one has ever before, 3x the recommended dosage, and survived with no medical intervention, no heart rate issues, no blue coloring, no hot or cold feeling, only vomiting and sleep. This is remarkable. This of course will spark debate. This is all natural.

I think this is an important misconception to address. There is absolutely nothing 'remarkable' about the OP's outcome and recovery. It was entirely predictable to anyone with even a basic understanding of the SN method. Their excessive fasting, lack of anti-emetic and massively excessive dosage of SN meant they vomited the mixture up almost immediately. Thus there simply wasn't any time for the SN to be absorbed properly via the stomach. Hence the very minimal amount of poisoning-related symptoms shown. Those with a keen eye will also notice the symptoms that were shown were solely due to the violent rejection of the poison (i.e. vomiting and exhaustion) rather than due to any absorption of SN and subsequent methemoglobinemia (i.e. cyanosis/blueness or increased heart rate). As stated, this is because the SN wasn't in the stomach long enough to be absorbed. The reasons why it wasn't in the stomach long enough were entirely the doing of the OP.

For anyone with a proper understanding of the guides, the only remarkable thing here is that the OP managed to somehow ignore so much clearly stated information and make such a poorly thought-out attempt. On a board dedicated to successful suicide methods, it's those kind of errors (and resultant suffering) we want to ideally prevent from happening in the first place, and if not, then hold people reasonably but firmly to account for such wilful recklessness afterwards. Certainly not to the point of hatred or exclusion, but some people's behaviours and attitudes more than warrant a strong asking of what on earth they were thinking.

Maybe if it was better understood that the OP's actions were an entirely foreseeable self-directed catastrophe, rather than some kind of remarkable and useful data point, people would be a little more understanding of those of us who are calling out these kind of massively reckless attempts.

• Love
Reactions: Jemo_ and Quarky00
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I think this is an important misconception to address. There is absolutely nothing 'remarkable' about the OP's outcome and recovery. It was entirely predictable to anyone with even a basic understanding of the SN method.

Maybe to you, but not to me, and maybe not a majority of others.(based on reactions) I have a basic understanding of the method and am willing to admit I do not know what would happen if someone drank that amount, bcuz no one had ever reported doing so. I assumed it may cause more vomiting, stomach pain, and ultimately cause more pain/discomfort before passing out, (a more uncomfortably unnecessary passing ) but I never imagined one living without medical attn from such a large dose. I can't agree it was entirely predictable.

Their excessive fasting, lack of anti-emetic and massively excessive dosage of SN meant they vomited the mixture up almost immediately. Thus there simply wasn't any time for the SN to be absorbed properly via the stomach. Hence the very minimal amount of poisoning-related symptoms shown. Those with a keen eye will also notice the symptoms that were shown were solely due to the violent rejection of the poison (i.e. vomiting and exhaustion) rather than due to any absorption of SN and subsequent methemoglobinemia (i.e. cyanosis/blueness or increased heart rate). As stated, this is because the SN wasn't in the stomach long enough to be absorbed.

Hindsight is 20/20 and OP thought they were prepared with back up glasses and I don't believe the majority of us would think this is survivable. Including OP.
The points you made above are now viable and can be noted for readers who may think "more" is better.

However an example like the below is just not necessary and causes more harm.
The reasons why it wasn't in the stomach long enough were entirely the doing of the OP.

Maybe if it was better understood that the OP's actions were an entirely foreseeable self-directed catastrophe, rather than some kind of remarkable and useful data point, people would be a little more understanding of those of us who are calling out these kind of massively reckless attempts.
I don't think this was foreseeable... i imagined certain death but certainly not peaceful. And if true, this IS useful data.

Calling out is fine, and warranted in some cases, but if it's mocking, insulting, degrading, and hurtful in any way, it's counter productive. I think everyone agrees there is "less than intelligent" choices being made or suggested or tried. I think by the responses of many readers, they felt the "calling out" was a bit harsh.

And I'm not trying to go tit for tat or argue or think my view is better than anyone else's, it's just everyone is delicate here, some more than others, based on your post responses you like to use humor, and are direct and appear to have a thicker skin than most. Others can be easily hurt.

Peace to all on this thread.

• Love
Reactions: I_love_to_bake and GoodPersonEffed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
  • And 4 day fasting .
  • "no blue coloring" why? how do you know that? They passed out ... ;)

This was clumsy and not well documented .

I still wonder how it was "impulsive" yet with a 4 day preparation (fasting) . How "no blue colouring" yet the person passed out for a lengthy time . How the OP insisted time and again they "researched well" yet took so much SN "to make sure". How they "know everything", yet weren't aware of most of the basic things.... I'm not doubting the report/incident , but it's really all over the place. And arrogant !

And the big problem OP refused to admit that. Wondering why can't redose (after an overdose of an overdose;) .

I'm sorry if OP is offended and other members here are calling us "pricks", but this basic awareness of 'being all over the place' and acknowledging what had happened is lacking, and that's a big problem! People are doing shit without knowing what's going on at all. Not just mistakes. OP can insist they know what they're doing but they don't. And we keep cuddling them . Will they learn ? Others may call it "pricks" , I called it "wake up call" and "tough love" . And being cautious with your ctb/life/poisons :heart: * I actually don't believe in "tough love" and I'm super-empathic to people in distress , this was different .

OP were clearly at loss yet denying help and feedback, even when it was nice. They only accepted 'support' :wink: And denying in general things they said/acted. That behaviour was simply careless and unbecoming , even after the ctb , "proud" they had proven that too much SN is not working.... And this careless self-reassuring self-feedback just warranted more harsh attitude . Rightly so!

We've had plenty of members who failed and they were humble and showed humility , acceptance , understanding , despite feeling totally shitty and at rock bottom . OP doesn't seem to care much and just gets defensive , but seems quite calm and relaxed and smiling when they get their dose of cuddling . I'm sorry but OP detailed everything quite calmly and even felt knowledgeable and confident (despite being naively perplexed by what had happened) . Suddenly OP acted "oh poor me I had a rough experience" when questions got tough.....

Sorry OP that you're in distress and felt "attacked" but wake up and act responsibly . Not regarding your SN intake -- but your behaviour.

I will not discuss this with OP because they said I, Quarky, "contribute nothing" and "make up stuff". I don't mind insults (hey I'm an idiot cool:) but that's just way off the marks. OP can't handle things that are uncomfortable to them. Only when it's sugar-coated..... and then it's ignored ;)

We are suppose to be non-judgmental in general , and that's not my personal value but how site owners / admin define the norms here . It's quite simple -- don't be abundantly aggressive , harsh , & hurtful . Cool . But I feel it's important for many members (including me) to somehow to draw the line when things are clearly over the top . And I'm sorry this discussion had gone off the rails ...... But it takes 2 to tango: OP & others are reluctant to accept opinions and argue about being non-judgmental / acceptive / supportive -- while arguing and bickering about every single word . Sorry you can't have your cake and eat it (and blame others for eating it...)

I don't think this was foreseeable
Sorry it was in fact foreseeable . It was stated in the FAQ: Drink too much = vomit all and SN will not be fatal . Do you need more ? ;)

if it's mocking, insulting, degrading, and hurtful in any way
Although wrong it came as response to certain behaviour OP showed . Sorry .(pointed out above)

I think everyone agrees there is "less than intelligent" choices being made
That's not the problem but the continuous attitude . You yourself hinted several times in your replies here about 'making smarter choices" and certain 'immature acts' . Did anything got through to OP or were they just smiling back nodding without much understanding?.... "Yeah I'll read more" without showing understanding to what happened.

@Living sucks , we're pretty much on the same page , and I think similarly to you . I'm just pointing out other things :hug: I understand what you're saying . It's mostly fine . On few issues we hold a slightly different view , I still appreciate and respect your opinion and think it's good . You're plenty of smart :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neville1, Epsilon0, autumnal and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.