• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
Hey everyone, first time post long time lurker.

A few days ago my package of 2 - 500 ml bottles of methylene chloride arrived.

I warmed the bottles to room temperature, closed the bathroom, and poured both bottles into the bathtub with the stopper on. I stood there for a good 20 minutes with my eyes closed, was feeling dizzy and oxygen deprived. After a while I accidentally touched the bathtub and noticed all of it was gone/evaporated.

I had my head on the side of the bathtub with my nose pointing downwards towards the fumes. I could smell the fumes (has a sweet odor), and after it was all evaporated my head felt like it was disconnecting itself from my body. But no fainting. I got up and went into bed for an hour.

Overall this method doesn't work. I'm a pretty big guy so it's possible I might be more resistant to it, but it was just feeling dizzy. I never went unconscious.

I also gave potassium bromate a shot hoping it would give me liver failure, however ingesting just a bit of it, I ended up vomiting and had diarrhea. I considered using DMSO with the bromate so it bypasses the stomach acids, but once I tasted the DMSO i completely gave up on this method. DMSO tastes horrible, I can't imagine ingesting it.

Sad to type out this report right now, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Marawa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry .. your method failed.
But, no long lasting effects from the attempt .. that's a very good thing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hey everyone, first time post long time lurker.

A few days ago my package of 2 - 500 ml bottles of methylene chloride arrived.

I warmed the bottles to room temperature, closed the bathroom, and poured both bottles into the bathtub with the stopper on. I stood there for a good 20 minutes with my eyes closed, was feeling dizzy and oxygen deprived. After a while I accidentally touched the bathtub and noticed all of it was gone/evaporated.

I had my head on the side of the bathtub with my nose pointing downwards towards the fumes. I could smell the fumes (has a sweet odor), and after it was all evaporated my head felt like it was disconnecting itself from my body. But no fainting. I got up and went into bed for an hour.

Overall this method doesn't work. I'm a pretty big guy so it's possible I might be more resistant to it, but it was just feeling dizzy. I never went unconscious.

I also gave potassium bromate a shot hoping it would give me liver failure, however ingesting just a bit of it, I ended up vomiting and had diarrhea. I considered using DMSO with the bromate so it bypasses the stomach acids, but once I tasted the DMSO i completely gave up on this method. DMSO tastes horrible, I can't imagine ingesting it.

Sad to type out this report right now, but it is what it is.
Sodium Nitrite

Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
Bromine is terrible in the human body

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals