• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bolognajuice

Jun 10, 2023
I tried partial hanging and I was so so so close…so I got a bathrobe tie and made a slip knot, after that I tied it to my closet and and made sure it was the perfect length and I couldn't just lift my knees of the ground so I just strongly pushed my head downwards until I very quickly started to loose consciousness all I remember is my life flashing before my eyes I can't remember what it was exactly.. it's like when you wake up and want to remember what you dreamt about but just can't.. after the I woke up on the floor with a giant goose egg bump covering 1/4 of my head… at first I panicked thinking I cracked my skull and I did NOT want live with brain damage nor being a vegetable.. so I quickly went and got scissors to cut the rope from my closet and told my dad that I fainted and fell on my head, he got me an ice pack and took me to the clinic near our house where I got mefenamic acid for the pain and I'm getting a scan of my brain in 2 weeks… I just need to figure out how my head slipped out of the noose, how will I keep pushing my head downwards when I'm unconscious and what ligature I'm going to be using since I cut up my bathrobe tie because I didn't want anyone to see it.. I'm also looking for ligature that is available in most households..
Disclaimer (I am freshly 18 and English isn't my first language so I hope this doesn't sound like a 12 year old wrote it…)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's never a good idea to try and block the arteries by using muscle strength because you can't keep pushing your head downwards when you are unconscious. That could be the reason why the pressure loosened after you passed out and went limp. What is recommended is to relax your body down and use your body weight and gravity to do the constricting. That way even after you fall unconscious the pressure will still be there.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It tends to work better when your knees hover over the ground anyway. You've done what many have had to give up on die to it's difficulty for each person to get right due to microscopic anatomical differences. I hope you've tried all other possibilities such as therapy and medication before deciding this but if so then don't worry because unless this was a one-off then you're on your way to making this work. My advice is to order another robe tie to replace your old one as this could easily seem plausible of the other one got damaged and without drawing suspicion. Just remember you don't want to be interrupted for at least 30 mins in order for this to work, otherwise you really are risking brain damage. Best of luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
B

bolognajuice

Jun 10, 2023
It tends to work better when your knees hover over the ground anyway. You've done what many have had to give up on die to it's difficulty for each person to get right due to microscopic anatomical differences. I hope you've tried all other possibilities such as therapy and medication before deciding this but if so then don't worry because unless this was a one-off then you're on your way to making this work. My advice is to order another robe tie to replace your old one as this could easily seem plausible of the other one got damaged and without drawing suspicion. Just remember you don't want to be interrupted for at least 30 mins in order for this to work, otherwise you really are risking brain damage. Best of luck whatever you decide.
Can you read my post on this thread..

Post in thread 'Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin SI'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...al-hanging-and-overwin-si.130841/post-2397106

I really need help asap!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think partial is difficult it's better to consider full. Once you've kicked the chair there's no way back. But may I ask why you want to leave so badly with just 18?

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
It sounds to me like you didn't tie a proper noose. Put your hand in the loop and pull down. Does it tighten around your hand? It needs to tighten by itself when you pull down. That's what a noose is.